over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T400 Pain

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
I've been running cycles for about 15 years now. I grabbed some T400 from a sponsor here on PM in which i just started. I was gonna run 400mg a week spilt into 200mg on Sunday and 200mg on Thursday. This T400 has my delt swollen, red and hot. I'm also starting to run a fever. I just started some oral antibiotics, but may be forced to hit the ER in a few days if this doesn't subside. I have ran crappy QV 250 which has caused a knot, but this 400 is a beast. Is this normal for T400? I know it's more potent, but I would think a 200mg inj (1/2 mil) wouldn't do this. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I've been running cycles for about 15 years now. I grabbed some T400 from a sponsor here on PM in which i just started. I was gonna run 400mg a week spilt into 200mg on Sunday and 200mg on Thursday. This T400 has my delt swollen, red and hot. I'm also starting to run a fever. I just started some oral antibiotics, but may be forced to hit the ER in a few days if this doesn't subside. I have ran crappy QV 250 which has caused a knot, but this 400 is a beast. Is this normal for T400? I know it's more potent, but I would think a 200mg inj (1/2 mil) wouldn't do this. Thoughts?

Sounds like you are sensitive to it. I'd do a quarter cc at a time until your body adjusts.

I've used it and gotten the red and swollen inject site, the fever is normal ur body is trying to fight a foreign object. Why are u taking antibiotics? Relax man ur taking high test shit! And def go into the dr and tell them what happened LOL. Ur going to be fine, if not ur going to die. Either way way u knew the risks of shooting this shit.

There could also be a high concentration of something that causes a reaction in you... could be BA, EO,... maybe something that has not been in other compounds or at least not in the concentration that the T400 has..

Higher concentration gear has EO in it most likely. Some people report red swollen, warm to touch inject. sites. Also feels like one is run down with cold or fever. I experienced that myself. Would never touch gear with EO again.

Good luck,

TT

I am curently runing some test 450 from a sponsor, I had somehow the same experience with my first quad shot, got reel red and warm… walking was not pleasant for a cupel of days. Next shot was bad to, but to a much lesser degree. Now 4weeks in the shots all easy and painless.
Point of the story: I think you body will get used to it just like mine did.
However, do not inject to a area that is already red or warm, just pic a nother spot if that is the cace.

Have you run high concentration gear before? Usually, any time you inject high concentration gear, you will get a negative reaction. Just cause the solution holds at that concentration, doesn't mean your body will accommodate it. The reaction you had is pretty common with people who shoot high concentration test.

I tossed it. I'm gonna stick with the T250. I grabbed up some antibiotics and it seems to feel a tad better. This is the first time running high mg gear, never again. Thx for the feedback .

Almost all legit 400 hurts like a bitch until your body gets use to it then the pain and swelling go away...:headbang:

Almost all legit 400 hurts like a bitch until your body gets use to it then the pain and swelling go away...:headbang:
auexis t-400 is 100% painless. 100%!

I stay away from that EO shit, hurts a lot less pinning more volume.
Plus no cystic acne.

I stay away from that EO shit, hurts a lot less pinning more volume.
Plus no cystic acne.

Does EO cause this in you or is it a common side effect? I get cystic acne on my back and do not know why the hell I get it form some stuff but not from others...

I have yet to ever use a T400 product with no pain, EO based or not. Most of the time it knots me up for a good 4-5 days even if I am using 1/2ml.

auexis t-400 is 100% painless. 100%!

They have a T400 now? I hear their stuff is under dosed since they left PM.

Last year I used their Test E350 and it knotted me up bad. Not so much crippling but just a large knot in my glutes that took forever go away.

I can't remember where I saw it but someone had tested their Test E and it's real concentration was something like 500mg/ml.

its normal, my first few shots were pretty bad til my body got used to it. nut all good after that. i love it tho, its my favorite...... u tossed it?:eek:

I have yet to find a 400 that doesn't destroy me. AMG's 400 was the WORST. holy shit couldn't fucking move for days!!!! I just use the regular 250 but just have to pump a lot into me instead :(

Does EO cause this in you or is it a common side effect? I get cystic acne on my back and do not know why the hell I get it form some stuff but not from others...

Just EO gave me cystic acne on my chest. Gauls had a injectable anadrol that did the same. (must of also been EO based.)

T400 crashes very easily.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner