over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E mood changes?

chgolatin2

Registered
Can Tren E have an affect on you such as minor depression, lack of mood, lack of interest, overall well being? First time trying Tren E and I don't feel the same, it's a low dose cycle, 300mg per week and 250 test...

Never experience this before have some concerns.. Ordered the goods from a source here (Crim...) and I don't know what's going on because I have used plenty gear before but never Tren E always has been Tren A wanted to minimize eod injects so I went w Tren E wtf... Dunno if the gear is the culprit,
Source, quality or just the compound in general..

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Tren is an emotional rollercoaster ride for a lot of people.

Honestly I can be happy/sad/angry all in the same hour. It comes down to a recognition of "Remember dude, it's the TREN."

I specifically use Tren-E these days over A due to less injects and more stable blood levels. I think ace needs to be done ED, and the EOD protocol I always did resulted in more sweating and mood swings and I'm sure it was from fluctuating blood levels.

Tren E does this to me a bit. I am perfectly fine on Tren Ace but Tren E gets to me a bit. Its a shame cause its much more cost effective. I inject my Tren E ED so blood levels are def stable and thats not an issue. Its just the E Ester, changes how the tren effects my mentality.

Tren E does this to me a bit. I am perfectly fine on Tren Ace but Tren E gets to me a bit. Its a shame cause its much more cost effective. I inject my Tren E ED so blood levels are def stable and thats not an issue. Its just the E Ester, changes how the tren effects my mentality.

exactly. I think any hormone that is injected daily you would have less sides with it. last time I ran tren e, I used 80mg of that and 20 of tren a daily and I slept like a baby with no temper issues, but if i tried to go twice a week, i would get a bit snippy, so i just moved 100% to tren a. just my preference.

Tren a and e gets me . E more than A because of the less frequent injections like someone said . After a while on both i get more emotional than my with with PMS lol . happy, sad ,pissed off and everyone is out to get me in a new york minute . Lithium ornate and tyrosine are supposed to help with moods . I use both and see a little difference in mood swings but the lithium can have bad side effects. Im going to drop the lithium and just use the tyrosine for a bit

I heard tren e is usually better on the mood swings.

I've used both tren a and e.. both mes my sleep up, but tren a jacks my temper up - quick!! I inject ed as well, and use low dose test..

I've used both tren a and e.. both mes my sleep up, but tren a jacks my temper up - quick!! I inject ed as well, and use low dose test..

When I do low dose test, I have no anger issues with tren.

Tren E, even 200mgs or less per wk messed me up. No interest, detached, bad moods, angry. Fuck that shit. I want to live in a better state of mind than that.

I've heard of the possible mood changed on tren e, but personally i've suffered only sleep disorders.

i do get moody on tren... more then test! also i get shortness of breath. anyone have that problem?

i do get moody on tren... more then test! also i get shortness of breath. anyone have that problem?

It's another side of tren, for sure.

After sex with the GF, you'd think I just ran (and won) the Boston Marathon.

It's another side of tren, for sure.

After sex with the GF, you'd think I just ran (and won) the Boston Marathon.
yeah mine has to get on top..lol but even if im just sitting down doing nothing i still feel like im breathing through a straw..

and on top of that my training buddy doesnt like to rest long between sets so im like screw that ill just work out alone.

tren also makes me a real arrogant bastard like my shit dont stink. really gives me a superior feeling..lol

i wonder if cows notice when the other cows are on tren. :D

Here comes THIS asshole, let's go graze somewhere else.

tren also makes me a real arrogant bastard like my shit dont stink. really gives me a superior feeling..lol

Really sounds like you should avoid tren if you want to have any friends.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear