over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin

bravehoratius1

Registered
Hi Guys

Am thinking of trying follistatin.
Just wondering what the best protocols are for its use i.e. the daily dosages, does it need to be cycled ten days on ten days off etc.
Am also interested how long this should be taken.

What kind of strength gains/fat loss can be expected (if any)?

Many thanks
Toby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't really been paying attention lately but I seem to recall all the lab testing proving that all the folli being sold was bunk. Has this changed? If so I'm curious as well to the strength gains and/or fat loss.

I bought a couple vials of it a couple months ago. I planned on using it on the back end of my cycle. I ended up having a lot going on with the cycle, I decided to hold off on it.

Instead, I decided to add it into my cruise that I am on. Going 100mcg/day.. 10 days on/off. I just started my second 10 days on Monday.

The results I saw the first 10 days were drastic. I was on a good amount of other peptides and research chems as well though. So for the second go around, I dropped everything but the Test and GH to get a feel what this could do by itself.

Anyways.. here is a link to a thread I started. I will post the before and after results on it when I am done.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/119747-follistatin-344-pct.html

STTM. Thanks for the link.

Interested to hear about your results for your second 10 day cycle.

Would like to try that follistatin cycle myself if you have good results.

Have any of you guys actually used it, or just going on what you read somewhere?

Have any of you guys actually used it, or just going on what you read somewhere?
I've used it from MJ reaserch. It was not effective. I'd try it again. But I don't think I'll it again

Correction I don't think I'll buy it again

Tried folli and it was not fun
Pip was the worst of anything ever shot. Appetite was big, body was big and vascular but inject site was swollen, tender, and hot for 3 days... couldn't drink enough fluid or eat enough. Pip came on about 10 hours post inject, and hard

Tried folli and it was not fun
Pip was the worst of anything ever shot. Appetite was big, body was big and vascular but inject site was swollen, tender, and hot for 3 days... couldn't drink enough fluid or eat enough. Pip came on about 10 hours post inject, and hard

I get the same thing and I also get sick for 2-3 days on top of it. You do feel thick all over for a few days but kind of pointless if you cant train or eat because your sick from it.

Foolistatin!! lol I tried it from 3 different vendors. The most worthless crap ever in my book. Came with nasty sides also.

I am having quite the difference experience than everyone else it seems.

I am currently 6 days in into my second go of it. Going 100mcg 10 days on and off. My results so far with this go have not been as drastic as the first, but I still see improvements in just the little time I have been on it.

I got a bodpod done before I did this run, and will get one done a few days after it is over. That will show the exact changes in muscle mass and body fat. I will post the results sometime in the next week or so. You can click on the link I posted previously in this thread for that info.

I am having quite the difference experience than everyone else it seems.

I am currently 6 days in into my second go of it. Going 100mcg 10 days on and off. My results so far with this go have not been as drastic as the first, but I still see improvements in just the little time I have been on it.

I got a bodpod done before I did this run, and will get one done a few days after it is over. That will show the exact changes in muscle mass and body fat. I will post the results sometime in the next week or so. You can click on the link I posted previously in this thread for that info.

Looking forward to hearing more about your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont ever waste your money on this. it only works in animals. and the real deal literally costs tens of thousands to produce. so 100buck a vials of some site? no thanks. not gonna work put your money into something more productive

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws