over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test only cycles. ..who runs these

Super $ingh

Registered
the title says...since im never going tp compete and I find recovery off deca hard and tren jus destroys my sleep and appetite im thinkin of jus doin test only, nice gains and good to recover from

Im a pretty low dose user but wondering anyone else who uses test only successfully? jus curios

Your head is in the right place for sure my man. WOrry about health first. Yes test only is fine. I have done it in the past and i am now on Dr prescribed TRT and look and feel 10 times better than i did when i was running big cycles. Eat clean and keep the test to a manageable number and you will be fine. Might throw in a low dose of QUALITY gh and you will love life again and thank yourself years down the road that you were a sensible man.

First time with aas. So I'm keeping it simple. 250 every 3 days. About 583 a week. For me it's great. No sides. Feeling great and making gains. I've read a lot of the more experienced guys find success at this pace. Like ks said health first.

Nothing wrong whatsoever with a test only cycle. Test is still the King of aas imo.

That being said, add just a little slin to the mix and you'd be surprised with the results. Best part is that it's very inexpensive and I can get it over the counter in my state - no script, no questions asked. GH would be another great addition, but I'm poor and can't afford the magic elixir :)

I don't agree with adding HGH to the test only cycles if health is your #1 goal. Too many studies and evidence shown that it can be detrimental used long term. Test only would be great though.

I don't agree with adding HGH to the test only cycles if health is your #1 goal. Too many studies and evidence shown that it can be detrimental used long term. Test only would be great though.

I respectfully agree and disagree both. As you are correct, I don't think running2-3 iu's 5 times a week is detrimental at all with some nice results when ran with test.

That what I do, test 350 mgs/week and 3 iu's of growth e2d.

I run 3 months on, 1 month off the test, and I never go off GH.

Also you could hire someone like Shelby for a few months to teach you how to eat, grow and lean out. Money well spent.

I do test only cycles. I'm competing next year and only using testosterone. The biggest dude I know only uses testosterone.

I think testosterone is cheap to use and abuse. I've never had any health issues from test only. Its when I start adding tren or orals my blood work gets out of normal ranges.

Right now I'm only using 800mg/wk but when I start my prep I'll double that to 1600mg/wk.

Stick with test/eq/primo. Eq is only if you can donate frequently and don't have Hct issues(make sure you get labs Q1Month).

Stay away from everything else IMO.

the title says...since im never going tp compete and I find recovery off deca hard and tren jus destroys my sleep and appetite im thinkin of jus doin test only, nice gains and good to recover from

Im a pretty low dose user but wondering anyone else who uses test only successfully? jus curios

why is recovery from deca hard? I personally like the test/deca combo

why is recovery from deca hard? I personally like the test/deca combo

Some people get really shut down from Deca, and they recover very slowly. I have honestly stayed away from it lately just because of what other people say about it, but honestly when i used it in the past i never had a problem, i should probably stop listening to people. A lot of guys say they get "deca dick" but i never had that problem. And i always got great results from it...

Trinity, those are the 2 compounds i love to stack with test, because they have so few side effects and i run light cycles these days. Eq is what i started running in place of Deca years ago, because i thought Deca would shut me down.

I know a few people who run test only cycles with great results. I love test, but i get really soft looking if i run it by itself, so i need to stack it with something. Based on what everyone here says you can run it by itself, but there are some other things you can throw in.

Super, Eq is not very toxic at all, and it will increase your appetite. If you want to go that route it will give you more bang for your buck than primo.

I respectfully agree and disagree both. As you are correct, I don't think running2-3 iu's 5 times a week is detrimental at all with some nice results when ran with test.

Well yea the amount of iu's is obviously a factor. So is the length of time on it.

Test only is awesome. Back when I started running cycles, I ran test only on and off for a year before using other compounds. Learn what dose makes you look and feel the best. For example, some guys look worse on 1g of test than they would on 500mg due to bloat, acne, etc. Also high doses of test can make you lethargic . I find Cyp at 300mg a week to be a great dose to stay lean and strong. You can even bulk on low doses, don't let ppl tell you that you need 1g to grow. Experiment low first and see how you look and feel.

Poor people

thanks for the feedback.

well for deca I have used a couple of times and the recovery was always the hardest...never gone beyond 200mg a week (pharma) so very low doses still.

altho I love the drug..makes me feel good in and out the gym.

tren is the daddy...but I do long hours in investment banking so the insomnia kills me...jus not worth it.

I have boat loads of dbol and test from thailand and im terrified of slin, hgh I mite have a look into but I doubt I will ever delv into that side.

I guess I am just a bit more conscious of my health now so test will prob be the only thing I will be willing to run.

Have you not heard of NPP?

I've tried 2g of test only and would bloat so damn easy and was tired as hell all the time...it sucked bad

1200 was super nice tho

I think a 1g total of a couple different compounds is the way to go nowadays, and never tried sLin or HGH myself, and don't plan to, either

Just make sure you use an AI while on cycle.
I had my beat gains ever on 1g test a week with 5iu Chinese hgh and slin.

I have hears good things of NPP...but wouldnt the shutdown be harsh has its a short acting deca? not a fan of pinning frequently either.

I dont think I will ever plan to go over 1g....but i have heard that is the sweet spot on test...anything above is kind of hit or miss

I think your head is in the right place. The short answer is yes, test only is fine. I have plenty of stuff stocked up, but when I blast a stack I end up feeling like shit. Right now, I'm running 500mg of test e a week and I feel great. I'm 5'8 and 225lbs, maintaining 10-15% bf. I'm also older than most guys here. At this point I feel like test only is probably adding years to my life, where as tren or Orals would be taking years off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws