over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A different type of cutting cycle..

watsonC

Newbies
What's up guys? Been a long time reader on this board. Decided to post up here to get some feedback on a cycle I came across, and am thinking about running. Just want to know what you all think. It is a little unconventional in my opinion.

Stats:
Age - 29
Height - 6'1
Weight - 220-230

I have used just about every performance enhancing drug under the sun. Currently I am cruising Test C, 100mg every 5 days, and 3iu of GH.

The cycle is 42 days long, and looks like this...

1-42 Test Prop - 100mg/day
1-42 Tren Ace - 100mg/day
1-42 Mast Prop - 100mg/day
1-42 Anadrol - 100mg/day
1-14 and 29-42 DNP - 250mg/day
1-14 and 29-42 Humulog - 10iu 2x/day - Breakfast and Pre-Workout.
15-28 Clen - 100mcg/day
1-42 T3 - 100mcg/day

Through the cycle I would maintain my cruise dose of Test and bump the GH to 6iu/day.

Thoughts?

What's up guys? Been a long time reader on this board. Decided to post up here to get some feedback on a cycle I came across, and am thinking about running. Just want to know what you all think. It is a little unconventional in my opinion.

Stats:
Age - 29
Height - 6'1
Weight - 220-230

I have used just about every performance enhancing drug under the sun. Currently I am cruising Test C, 100mg every 5 days, and 3iu of GH.

The cycle is 42 days long, and looks like this...

1-42 Test Prop - 100mg/day
1-42 Tren Ace - 100mg/day
1-42 Mast Prop - 100mg/day
1-42 Anadrol - 100mg/day
1-14 and 29-42 DNP - 250mg/day
1-14 and 29-42 Humulog - 10iu 2x/day - Breakfast and Pre-Workout.
15-28 Clen - 100mcg/day
1-42 T3 - 100mcg/day

Through the cycle I would maintain my cruise dose of Test and bump the GH to 6iu/day.

Thoughts?

I don't see the point of the slin or the anadrol if the point is to cut. This looks more like a recomp. If you want to add muscle and lose fat the same time, that's fine, it'll be slower than just choosing one or the other, but call it a recomp, not a cut. Throwing DNP into the mix, even at 250mg is going to drastically infringe on making muscle gains (in the form of weakness and fatigue). I have run Tren and DNP at the same time before, not sure if you have, but it's pretty hellish. I would DROP the DNP until the last few weeks of the cycle. If you want to recomp, add strength and muscle, do that, then go hard at the end and add in the DNP to cut. If you want to just do a full out cut, then drop the Anadrol and Insulin and run DNP at that low dose for a solid month or two.

Last edited:
i used dnp with slin and the slin really slowed down the fatloss to the point where it wasnt even worth running the dnp. yes i kept a bit more full and workouts were ok but ur on dnp to burn as many calories as u can as fast as u can. thats why u use dnp. u will not grow on dnp. no point in using insulin

anadrol aswell, use the injectables to keep the anabolic environment but i would save the oral for off the dnp. but doesnt really matter as much as the above. ur not gonna be full even on anadrol with dnp in there. theres just no way, take MAST out aswell, ur gonna look so shitty on dnp mast wont do much, ur pretty much wasting it.

honestly i would run

tren
test
dnp
t3
clen

effective for what u want. with the others in you wont even really notice there in. after dnp is done, drop the clen and t3, up the tren to 150 a day and throw in mast and anadrol and some slin and blow up with fullness ull be amazed.

Last edited:
i would:

take out the insulin

double the DNP (people may give me shit for this one, but 500/day is still reasonable)

run clen alongside DNP (they have good synergy, clen will give you some energy to lift)

take out the masteron, but leave the drol in.. will help keep strength up.

I haven't heard mch about DNP + GH alongside each other.. but GH wouldn't really be necessary... so id drop it.

increase test dose

take out t3

Thanks the reply guys.

The cycle is suppose to transform your body, where muscle gain and fat loss are maximized. More of a science experiment I guess.

Would like to see a log if you run it, very interesting, if i ran t3 and dnp together i wouldnt be able to get out of bed, they make me very lethargic.

500mgs of dnp had me walking around like a sweaty zombie after a couple of days. Granted everyone ifs different but, I think that much DNP would kill your intensity in the gym.

Last edited:
I don't see the point of the slin or the anadrol if the point is to cut. This looks more like a recomp. If you want to add muscle and lose fat the same time, that's fine, it'll be slower than just choosing one or the other, but call it a recomp, not a cut. Throwing DNP into the mix, even at 250mg is going to drastically infringe on making muscle gains (in the form of weakness and fatigue). I have run Tren and DNP at the same time before, not sure if you have, but it's pretty hellish. I would DROP the DNP until the last few weeks of the cycle. If you want to recomp, add strength and muscle, do that, then go hard at the end and add in the DNP to cut. If you want to just do a full out cut, then drop the Anadrol and Insulin and run DNP at that low dose for a solid month or two.

I'm not a bodybuilder so take this with a grain of salt. The best my physique has looked was when I dieted down to a lower weight class for a powerlifting meet while running test and anadrol. Drol kept my muscles full of glycogen and sucked all the subq water into the muscles. I looked like I was chiseled out of granite.

500mgs of dnp had me walking around like a sweaty zombie after a couple of days. Granted everyone ifs different but, I think that much DNP would kill your intensity in the gym.

i agree 500mg dnp is to much. id actually drop it to 125mg.

well first of all, after looking at your stats...I would cut everything in 1/2- 1/3 right off the bat if you are actually going through with this unless you happen to be at 5% bf right now which is unlikely since you're trying to "cut". don't listen to people telling you to take 500dnp either....and please don't add any insulin. I hope you're not using 6iu of Pharm grade GH to cut; I'm assuming it's generic right? If not ,you're using way too much for where you are at brother.

anadrol is excellent to use while cutting, and I'm not sure what these people are talking about....

sure, with anavar you will lose a little more fat and hold less water, but with the other compounds you are using and diet, the anadrol will complement it quite well and help you retain lots of muscle/strength(even gain some). tren/anadrol synergy is also wonderful...

ps, I know you have your reasons, but I really think you should extend this to 8-9 weeks

ps ps, i really don't you're actually advanced enough to run this amount of compounds and type of compounds.

i would like to see you just cut on SOME(not a lot) of test/primo/eq and the GH at no more than 3iu pharm grade if you insist on using it....

honestly buddy, I have helped people get to 6'0 240 8% bodyfat using less than 700mg of gear and no gh/insulin/dnp/clen/t3. i really don't know what you're doing, but this is the wrong way to go. you are absolutely nowhere near the size to use this kind of cycle.

if you were 6'1 270-280, MAYBE... I could understand
sorry I know you don't want to hear this, but it's 100% clear your diet and training and cardio regimen are all no good

Last edited:
Keep it simple

test
tren
winny
clen/t3

All youll ever need

Keep it simple

test
tren
winny
clen/t3

All youll ever need

Im with Cito on this one, and Trinity also has some good points. You dont always need to take a ton of stuff.

You never specified if you are competing or not? Even if you are, running DNP with Clen and T3 is extreme. Do you really need all that to achieve your goals? When i eat right and train and take a little test with primo and winny or var and winny i drop BF like crazy. I dont compete so i dont need to be peeled, but i got abs. I dont feel like being strung out on all that shit is worth it unless you really want a BB trophy. Bc we all know unless you are a top level guy this shit is not paying your bills.... So you must really want the trophy.

If so maybe do what trinity said and cut everything back by a decent percentage.

anadrol is excellent to use while cutting, and I'm not sure what these people are talking about....

sure, with anavar you will lose a little more fat and hold less water, but with the other compounds you are using and diet, the anadrol will complement it quite well and help you retain lots of muscle/strength(even gain some). tren/anadrol synergy is also wonderful...

This seems to be a staple for some Novice to Pro's.

well first of all, after looking at your stats...I would cut everything in 1/2- 1/3 right off the bat if you are actually going through with this unless you happen to be at 5% bf right now which is unlikely since you're trying to "cut". don't listen to people telling you to take 500dnp either....and please don't add any insulin. I hope you're not using 6iu of Pharm grade GH to cut; I'm assuming it's generic right? If not ,you're using way too much for where you are at brother.

ps, I know you have your reasons, but I really think you should extend this to 8-9 weeks

ps ps, i really don't you're actually advanced enough to run this amount of compounds and type of compounds.

i would like to see you just cut on SOME(not a lot) of test/primo/eq and the GH at no more than 3iu pharm grade if you insist on using it....

honestly buddy, I have helped people get to 6'0 240 8% bodyfat using less than 700mg of gear and no gh/insulin/dnp/clen/t3. i really don't know what you're doing, but this is the wrong way to go. you are absolutely nowhere near the size to use this kind of cycle.

if you were 6'1 270-280, MAYBE... I could understand
sorry I know you don't want to hear this, but it's 100% clear your diet and training and cardio regimen are all no good

I am around 8%. The cycle is to more transform then to cut. To add maximum size with while losing fat.

ps. 6-1, 280 would be the size of an someone that competes at the Olympia.

pss. Kind of confused on why I should not use 6iu of GH, and yes it is pharm grade.

Im with Cito on this one, and Trinity also has some good points. You dont always need to take a ton of stuff.

You never specified if you are competing or not? Even if you are, running DNP with Clen and T3 is extreme. Do you really need all that to achieve your goals? When i eat right and train and take a little test with primo and winny or var and winny i drop BF like crazy. I dont compete so i dont need to be peeled, but i got abs. I dont feel like being strung out on all that shit is worth it unless you really want a BB trophy. Bc we all know unless you are a top level guy this shit is not paying your bills.... So you must really want the trophy.

If so maybe do what trinity said and cut everything back by a decent percentage.

I do compete, not at a high level yet tho. Just local shows. Usually do 1-2 a year. Again, the cycle is for max results in a short time.

I like it all except the dnp. I would also keep slin to pre or post work out only. The insulin will not hold you back on fat loss at all, believe me. The anadrol I like for workout intensity and mussle fullness. That said I like cutting on low dose and blasting hard on bulks which stops me putting the fat on to start with

Last edited:
I do compete, not at a high level yet tho. Just local shows. Usually do 1-2 a year. Again, the cycle is for max results in a short time.

Well as long as your competing then i guess do what you want. To hit a cycle like that just to look good for the beach/pool would be a little crazy.

Maybe listen to Sammy and just drop the DNP. I dont know what it is about that stuff but i just dont like it from the things i hear (i have never tried it) And i wouldnt drop the GH either, i love that stuff lol. Slin only once a day pre would be my choice, no need to over complicate.

I would never do that many compounds at once, but i dont do heavy cycles period. Not that i dont want to, it just doesnt go good with my career in business. But if you want to do it, go for it, just take the advice you get and come up with a plan.

If this is for competition I would just do the Anadrol the last two weeks. I stupidly added Anadrol for the last 6 weeks at 50mg 4-5 days a week and got horrible BP issues; those compounded with zero carb and low blood sugar made me have to quit my show/prep within two weeks of the show as I was unable to work (software engineer so I am sitting at a desk).

Either cut and get shredded (though you dont need DNP to do this) or lean bulk and go for strength. The drol I would add the last two weeks just to get you little bit extra roundness.

Who the F#@$ cares about how much you lift when you are on stage?

test
tren
winny
mast
clen/t3

BTW, if you are cutting the slin will have the opposite effect. Exogenous insulin will shut off fat loss. you can still burn some with carbs in your diet, but if you use slin you shut it off pretty much completely

Hey you stole my cycle lmao that will be $100 please ha ha ha !

Seriously - for years I been using anadrol and or dbol with the rest during cutting as I find I can stay strong and keep size when I eat less and increase my cardio. I ususlly like winny as it keeps me dry , but the mast and tren along with clen will counter the anadrol sides if any . I've found that if you can get injectable anadrol it seems drier than oral . Then again diet is everything . Carry on brother show em what you can do !!!

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner