over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and heavy breathing.

Any fix for it?
I am doing 50 mg Tren/20 mg Propionate a day.

I don't know if theres a 'fix' cardio and keeping BP in check will be important factors though.

god i hate that side effect lol...has anyone ran eq with tren? does it help with breathing? i have heard that eq helps with cardio/endurance

god i hate that side effect lol...has anyone ran eq with tren? does it help with breathing? i have heard that eq helps with cardio/endurance

I always run it with eq but can't say I notice any difference with cardio.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Singulair will help by inhibition of leukotriene, lowering the amount of histamines and prostaglandins in the lungs which cause cardio issues from tren.

I always run it with eq but can't say I notice any difference with cardio.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

well that's too bad lol...was thinking might help with the tren issue...i havent ran eq but plan on doing it my next cycle

"Trent causes a rise in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport acrossmembranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipidrelease, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator). In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made.

Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Because trenbolone causes the rate of production of prostaglandins to rise, the corresponding rise in Leukotrienes causes inflammation in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Singulair (Montelukast), a common allergy medication, is a Leukotriene Modifier. It blocks the Leukotriene receptors in your lungs, eliminating trenbolone sides such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Put simply, taking Singulair, or certain other Leukotriene modifiers will block the tren effects on cardio."
Written by dpincushion at eroids

Nice dose..... at least now you know you have legit Tren. :D

Tren side effects

Looks like a first generation antihistamine for bronchial constriction, acid reflux and sleep issue due to histamine. Singulair for Leukotrienes that cause allergy symptoms in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath. Asprin for Cox-1 and Cox-2 inhibition to relieve some night sweats from prostaglandins like pgf2 and high blood pressure due to smooth muscle constriction in blood vessels and platelet aggregation. Although reducing pgf2 would most likely ruduce lipolysis.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/77702-how-cure-tren-cough.html

Last edited:
Busamuscle, thanks so much for those information's! Never thought that was a ''cure'' for that.

I switched to one shot eod, same dose. The problem is, when I try to sleep, I feel like I am not breathing enough, I feel like I am breathing slower, like I am not breathing at the normal rate as usual.

I switched to one shot eod, same dose. The problem is, when I try to sleep, I feel like I am not breathing enough, I feel like I am breathing slower, like I am not breathing at the normal rate as usual.

Nasal congestion as well, forgot to type in, only when trying to sleep.

Hmm.. I start to snore any time I'm on a higher dose. This usually includes some tren. I always thought is was due to water retention, but now I'm thinking maybe it's just the tren. I'll try some Singulair next time.

Is Singulair an otc? if not, is it sold by an ugl or other easier sources to get it from?

I started using Breathe-Right strips about four months ago. I use them every night now and won't go to bed without them. The difference in my sleep is tangible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Singulair an otc? if not, is it sold by an ugl or other easier sources to get it from?

Yes a sponsor here ClearSky.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity