advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you consider to be a "cruise" cycle?

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The term "cruise" gets thrown around quite a bit. Some think that anything over a TRT/HRT dose shouldn't be considered a cruise, while other's base it off a percentage of how much they blast with. I fall into the 2nd camp and normally cruise around 400-500mg total (test+anabolic).

What is a "cruise" cycle for you?

Last edited:
Will be "on" for 4 years now and when I cruise its at 125mg a week. One shot every Monday morning....

A cruise is an individual concept as you say. In theory a cruise is the lowest possible dose that one feels comfortable to maintain their muscle mass between blasts.

To stay safe from a health perspective I wouldn't feel comfortable exceeding 200mg test/wk.

2-3 years ago it was 300mg.

Now it's 140mg.

I've always been happy around 250-300 but that depends a lot on what's really there.

I consider a cruise to be whatever milligrams+compounds are adequate for the individual to maintain a balance between health and preservation of muscle. Some like to steer towards emphasis of health preservation and returning to homeostasis...while others are more focused on preserving the muscle(unfortunately).

There is no right answer that applies to all.
A cruise can and should be 150mg of testosterone for one person while being 750mg of testosterone+600boldenone for another.

Last edited:
300mg test-e is my cruise, lol

i think adding anabolics like deca or eq or any kind of oral long term though is probably not so great (and you'll pay for it eventually)

Last edited:
For me unfortunately I cruise on DAA and Tribulus with some Creatine lol. It sucks but after taking a 5 year break after my last 2 light cycles I just come off, with a nice PCT though.

I don't compete so losing some shape in the winter is not a killer. I do some GH and Peps to keep as much as possible.

If I ever have kids, after they are born ill go on HRT. Im not gonna lie im looking forward to it...

About 150mg a week for me, but my cruises are short and aside from my last one, from November to December, I don't remember the last time I did a cruise (unfortunately). I feel like not cruising enough and not increasing my dose to ridiculous amounts has made my gains nothing better than a natural. With that being said, I think I will cruise more often and for longer durations.

Anyone have some insight on this?

I average around 150mg or so per week. Usually underground C or E.. My doc was only giving me 7.5g of Androgel which was useless.

my blood work at different times shows that 150mg - give or take - gets me to "High Normal" values. I feel good and the rest of my health markers are fine.

Holding muscle isn't really a big problem but you cannot expect to look or feel like you did on a gram + a week of gear.

whatever puts u ~900-1000 levels

I'm typically on 200-400mg test year round. I'll add an anabolic or oral occasionally for a few weeks at a time. I've personally found that running tren around 100-150mg gives me good strength and body recomp results and I don't experience the typical tren sides (night sweats, trensomia, anxiety, etc).

500mg test. Looking at lowing this year though and just keeping diet really tight

Last edited:
A cruise just means you never come off no matter what the dose. Whether it be HRT or 1000mgs of test, gh, and slin. AS doses and sex are the two most lied about things in the world. I've done the 200-250mgs of test cruise before, but now I come off everything cause I'm more concerned about health these days.

200mg weekly. I lost some hardness and shape but thats expected. On the plus side, it feels good to give me body a break for those 2 or 3 months.

200 total, usually tren or npp with test....I figure with ester weights actual product is under 200, so works for me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131