over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren e vs. tren a

madmoneymike

Registered
I wanna cut this hard solid mass up. I heard tren is the way to go. Now to me tren e is a little more expensive but would seem worth it due to more MG's and longer lasting ester. Less shots. But would tren a rip me up more so. I'm 6'1" 240lbs with 20% body fat. I got solid muscle but a thick layer of skin is in the way. Any ideas or information would be highly appreciated.

I wanna cut this hard solid mass up. I heard tren is the way to go. Now to me tren e is a little more expensive but would seem worth it due to more MG's and longer lasting ester. Less shots. But would tren a rip me up more so. I'm 6'1" 240lbs with 20% body fat. I got solid muscle but a thick layer of skin is in the way. Any ideas or information would be highly appreciated.

Tren e is usually 200mg/ml as apposed to tren a 100mg/ml so tren e is much more cost effective .tren a kicks in quicker and leaves your body quicker so when sides get to hard to handle it is a better choice .both tren a and e will change your appearance drastically especially when stacked with test and mast .

Man this is a topic that comes up a million times. Tren A is recommended first time so, if you can't handle the sides, you can stop quickly. Both will give great and similar results (although typically you dose tren e slightly higher).

That said, I always prefer tren e because:
less tren cough
less injections less opportunity for tren cough
cheaper
less pip for me personally, short esters wreck me
if you really want it, you can make it kick in just as fast as tren a if you frontload correctly

Tren a... Tren e's heart burn isn't tolerable at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like both, if I am not using any other fast gear then Tren E...I like twice a week shots. But if I'm taking other fast esters then may as well use Tren A. Result wise I feel they both work great.

First timer with tren? If so, I'd recommend Ace. It will hit quicker and also clear system quicker in case you cant handle sides. :lightbulb:

I've never done tren, but I do think most people that can't handle the sides simply use too much. Does anyone here really think there would be an issue with sides if a person just uses 200mg tren E a week? Same with tren a 200mg a week.

Since u already have the mass and just looking to tighten up I'd recommend either eq or primo or even try low iu of hgh

Trens really harsh shit but if that's what ur stuck on ace is def gonna tighten u up more then the e because ur gonna still get little bloat do to the long ester

But would tren a rip me up more so. I'm 6'1" 240lbs with 20% body fat.

20% body fat??... a super clean diet and lots of cardio. Get that number down THEN jump on Ace....just my .02

Tren A works faster, but once you get that cough, and dont have an inhaler ready, it can feel like a bad asthma attack for 10 minutes. This doesn't occur with Tren E. At dosages under 300 a week, sides aren't bad, if you dont eat carbs right before sleep to avoid waking up in a pool of sweat, and keep test under 300 a week. The more test, the more sides, and the smell that comes off you.
You can down- tone the sides with 300 masteron, and make sure you take Kombucha tea as a adrenal-kidney protector.

Simple answer, Tren A, works quicker, faster, leaves your body in less time once you stop using it if your sides gets to be too bad. Tren E works slower, more cost effective, less pinning but if your sides get to be too bad then you'll have to wait just a lil while longer..

IMO Tren A works the best and I've had the best success with it, but Tren E is not bad either. But since I am already hyper active as it is, no matter which Tren I take it keeps me up at night and makes me restless :mad::banghead::rolleyes: So I have to find another product that will better assist my needs...

Trens really harsh shit but if that's what ur stuck on ace is def gonna tighten u up more then the e because ur gonna still get little bloat do to the long ester

You don't bloat on tren e, man. From my experience, either ester is fine.

20% body fat??... a super clean diet and lots of cardio. Get that number down THEN jump on Ace....just my .02
Did it really take this long to say it? All you guys are giving him advice but are you paying attention to what he said he's starting at? OP, you don't need tren right now.

I love tren

I love threads about tren even more :banghead:cm

Tren A is the way to go unless you dont want to pin ed or eod. If thats the case go with tren E. At 20% you'd better be doing some cardio as well or it wont matter which one you take.

Beat me to it. Tren will not rip you up, diet, intense lifting and cardio will. clen will burn more fat in a week than tren will in 6. Tren is awesome in a lot of ways, extremely anti catabolic, can add muscle in a calorie deficit and totally change the shape and look of your body. They're are much cheaper and more effective fat burners but at 20% you don't need them

gotta love the 'thick skin' or 'water weight' BS that's here day in and day out..

nope, it's just fat. try having some discipline and knowledge before you pump yourself full of drugs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear