over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why don't people quit?

Pitbull1

Registered
I wonder this and wanted to see others thoughts.

Most of us are not actually competing bodybuilders. I would guess that about 80% of us are not competing ..on the stage...bodybuilders.

So why not just do one huge bulking cycle, get to your full genetic potential and then do one huge cutting cycle...do a great PCT and then you are the largest natural that you ever would have been without steroids. There are some big naturals out there, so this is not stupid. Example of natural (not too bad). Basically, cheat to get there, don't cycle again and stay there

**broken link removed**

Using steroids just to look like a natural?smart. If he is natural (he's not) then hes a genetic freak. Do you really think one big blast, even of its a year long will get you looking like that? Think, then post

Last edited:
Natural bodybuilding means you pass the drug test...doesn't mean they dont use anything.

I have two friends who are natural. One is 44yrs old 5'7 300lbs. Big dude...not cut up....powerlifting big. Strongest guy I know. Just posted a vid on fb of him squating almost 800lbs....and he does this on a regular basis. He's too honest and wholesome to use AAS. I know for 100% certainty he's never used. He is one of the few who is genetically gifted to be freakishly strong.

My other friend is a "natural" pro bodybuilder. He also competes in strongman competition. He likes to make it a point to say he's a natural and makes little smartass remarks about those who aren't. I think he's a little full of himself and the whole "natural" thing. As a bodybuiler i think his physique is terrible..just doesnt have the frame for it. As a strongman competitor the guy is impressively strong. Very, very strong guy. I believe this kid is natural because at 242 lbs he is the smallest in his family. Not to mention he just cant get lean enough..good for a natural but not for someone who's using.

My point is this.....there are those who are genetically gifted to succeed who dont feel they need any additional help..and that's fine..good for them. But truth be told...if they choose to make BB or powerlifting a lifestyle they will only go so far naturally regardless of their genetic make up. These guys have no idea what they could acomplish if they cracked a vial...but thats their choice. Some people in this world still have morals..lol...and feel using AAS is cheating...again, their choice. The reason people dont do one cycle and stop is because most (those who do it right) see great results and future potential for what they could acaccomplish. The RESULTS are addicting not the drugs.

Wheres the motivation in reaching a body weight/ look then downgrading and maintaining? Im motivated by progressive improvements. I need to be either getting bigger or leaner or im not motivated. I could never be one of those normal guys in the gym sitting on the chest press machine looking the same way year after year without any real impressive muscle or conditioning. We do this to be better than natural/normal guys. To reach a superior level.

Wheres the motivation in reaching a body weight/ look then downgrading and maintaining? Im motivated by progressive improvements. I need to be either getting bigger or leaner or im not motivated. I could never be one of those normal guys in the gym sitting on the chest press machine looking the same way year after year without any real impressive muscle or conditioning. We do this to be better than natural/normal guys. To reach a superior level.

Year after year after year. No shit! I cant comprehend the mentality of coming to the gym and not working your ass off to improve yourself...natural or not. What a waste of time. But hey, at least they can say they go to the gym.

Year after year after year. No shit! I cant comprehend the mentality of coming to the gym and not working your ass off to improve yourself...natural or not. What a waste of time. But hey, at least they can say they go to the gym.

True that. Check it off the useless task list of the day, lol.

I guess you're right. I was mainly thinking.

Man #1 at 40 years old: Workout naturally for 5 years to reach genetic potential muscle build. He is now 45.

Man#2 at 40 years old: Started working out, take a long bulk cycle, long cut cycle and a year later is at his full genetic potential (as a natural). He is now 41 and looks great while the other guy took 4 extra years to look like he does.

I totally understand the crapiness of going to the gym and not improving though.

I think in saw a video of Simeon doing 1 arm DB rows with 200lb dumbells. Get me some of that natural shit he's on!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner