over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/tren/eq

mass4all

Newbies
I've been cruising for awhile, trying to figure out what to run on the next blast. Test e,tren e,eq is sounding really good right now! I've never run EQ, but do like tren (always ran ace in the past though). Anybody run this cycle before? Doses will most likely be 1000mg test, 900 eq, 400 tren

I've been cruising for awhile, trying to figure out what to run on the next blast. Test e,tren e,eq is sounding really good right now! I've never run EQ, but do like tren (always ran ace in the past though). Anybody run this cycle before? Doses will most likely be 1000mg test, 900 eq, 400 tren

good combo, I would prefer lower eq higher tren low to moderate test myself.

like 600 tren, 400 eq, 300-600 test

good combo, I would prefer lower eq higher tren low to moderate test myself.

like 600 tren, 400 eq, 300-600 test

I am the opposite. 600-1000 test, 600-1000 EQ, and 350mg tren. Tren is so strong it will do plenty at that clip. Tren also makes it hard to put on LBM sometimes due to the raise in metabolism. A little tren goes a long way in a cycle like this.

750 test, 600 eq, 200 tren is my sweet spot with those compounds. Keeps the trensomnia down. I like to switch out the eq for deca when it's cold.

About to hop on this exact combo so I lo e seeing the ranges so far I was thinking 800 t 600 eq 400 tren as a nice starting point

I finally gave up on EQ after trying it every 3-4 years thinking the results would change. Low dose, high dose, short cycle, long cycle doesn't matter - all it ever seemed to do is jack up my BP.

OP - if what most everyone repeats is true, then run the EQ a min of 16 weeks at a min of 6-700 mg EW. Maybe you will have good results with it.

Sure keep the Tren at baseline levels such as 50mg/d Tren Ace. If you need more than that, add some Trestolone to the mix.
You could also conceive of the Test/EQ as a single component; whereas, they form your "Testosterone group," and you mix them proportionately to balance the characteristics of Testosterone. Then you could do the same with Tren/Trest for your "Nortestosterone Group."
There you have it a two-part Test/Nortest Cycle, and with Trestolone you can lower your Testosterone Dose. I mean Testosterone is a crapshoot and a liability, you never know exactly how much will be actual Free-Testosterone. If you're taking a gram of Test, then you gotta do something for SBHG (Free Testosterone). Consider low dose Stanozolol at 12.5mg/d or another DHT derivative.

I don't notice anything from EQ under a gram. But that's just me. Its very subtle but yields great results if ran high enough and for long enough-- just need to make sure everything is in check with these levels. Currently running 500 test 800 tren and 1200 eq and it's going well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love that 3way, 2g test, 600eq, 500tren. my fav thus far. even when was running lower doses still my fav

What is EQ like I've never tried?

here is what I would specifically prefer,

Total per week, Test-300mg/EQ-400mg/Mast-500mg/Tren-600mg

I like knights protocol for this. Can do anymore tren than that without horrible night sweats, anger issues and high heart rate.

Knight, you nailed it with those doses. A little Tren will go a long way with that cycle.

Test-750mg/EQ-600mg/Tren-400mg would be an interesting ride :)

Last edited:
600mg mast E
600mg tren E
900mg bolde

I bet for this in my next cycle, for lean body mass

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members