over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test And Alcohol?

TonyCyp

Registered
Hey all. I'm on about 200mg test a week. However going through a depression and I often drink at night. Maybe 4-5 nights a week. 3-5 drinks. Going on for about a year and a half. However it started low. And only the last like 6 months have been 4-5 times a week. Is it extra dangerous to drink while on TRT? I'm going to stop drinking next month anyway and clean myself up. But I just wanna make sure I haven't damaged myself already?

3-5 drinks every day long term will always screw your ALT/AST values. Test wont change them drastically worse but it certainly wont help at that dose. (small)

That much alcohol is probably reducing the effect of the test so your really going to spin your wheels bro. Work on getting clean is my suggestion.

Hey all. I'm on about 200mg test a week. However going through a depression and I often drink at night. Maybe 4-5 nights a week. 3-5 drinks. Going on for about a year and a half. However it started low. And only the last like 6 months have been 4-5 times a week. Is it extra dangerous to drink while on TRT? I'm going to stop drinking next month anyway and clean myself up. But I just wanna make sure I haven't damaged myself already?

Being on TRT will always be healthier than having low testosterone levels. Alcohol won't make you any less healthy just because you're on TRT. It will do it either way.

TonyCyp;2098626Is it extra dangerous to drink while on TRT? [/QUOTE said:
What do you care? Odd question to ask if its dangerous to use TRT on an already destructive path. Alcohol is a serious addiction. Do you have some friends that are on a path to recovery that you could reach out to and hang out with? You need to pick yourself up and ask someone for some help.

Look into antabuse if you want to stop drinking. You'll need liver enzyme tests to get on it; that will tell you if damaged. Livers are resilient if the damage has not gone too far. Antidepressants for depression, not alcohol.

Thanks for all support guys. I'm hoping and thinking that 1.5-2 years hasn't done me any long term damage. As college kids do a lot worse for longer. Not saying what I'm doing is good. Just I think hope and pray that if I'm still absolutely find. But I know I have to actually stop. Saying I will stop and doing it is a big difference. And I'm starting next month cuz I'm going on vacation to Wretslemania tommorow and want to enjoy myself.

I guess I'm just worried. Did the last two years like take time off my life? Or if I get back on track will I be ok?

I guess I'm just worried. Did the last two years like take time off my life? Or if I get back on track will I be ok?

No way to know without getting tests done from a doctor. A lot of damage can be undone though before it's too late

Stop asap man it's not worth it. Every addiction has a reason for existing. Identify why your drinking that often and try to correct whatever it is. Not to mention the negative effects on your physique your liver is going to take a beating with all that booze. If you need Simone to talk to this board could be pretty supportive and I'm just a pm away.

alcohol is like the 'anti-steroid'

so sure, you may not be destroying your health, but you're spinning your wheels in the gym.

Go get blood work done and I'll bet you quit.

alcohol is like the 'anti-steroid'

so sure, you may not be destroying your health, but you're spinning your wheels in the gym.

Steroids overpower alcohol when it comes to gains most of the time

Don't fret, any damage you've done at this point is still reversible. I've been there done that brother. If you want peace of mind, you can always get a blood work done and check your liver enzymes.

TRT won't make things worst, it's actually making you healthier.

Again thanks for all the support. I have ocd too so it's hard to stop once I get going on something and also addiction runs in the family. It's depressing cuz I used to be anti drugs and alcohol like to the extreme.

Chances are if you change your lifestyle, you can undo the damage. I undid heart damage by changing mine

Therapy is good to find the cause of why your drinking. If its because you want to check out and feel better than look into anti depressants. Lexapro is a very good one for alcoholics. 8yrs sober here so I can relate.

If you can't quit on your own this would be my suggestion.
My opinion would be to go to an aa meeting. 90 meetings in 90 days.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws