over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

should i take SUSTANON-250 or not?

prince727

Newbies
i was taking with someone like how i cant do exercises for very long and how i'm not going anywhere and all that.he suggest me to take SUSTANON-250 and just said i'll see the effect..i don't understand...what it's for and should i take it or not?

Synthetic testosterone, a blend of 4 different esters. But if you don't know what sustanon is you probably shouldn't go playing with steroids just yet mate.

If you have no idea what your talking about and have to ask if you should take it then the answer is NO.

I will agree with Knuckles your answer is NO , do some reading and understand what the compound before you take the leap

nope....

Um I'm going to assume that this is is an April fools day question right dude? Lmao

Definitely not, you'll probably end up regretting it when you get side effects...im going to guess you dont know about pct or estrogen control either.

Um I'm going to assume that this is is an April fools day question right dude? Lmao

I really am hoping you are correct..... I was on yahoo earlier today and there was an article about Dirk Nowitki retiring... I almost cried! Got me good!

If you cant even train properly yet what makes you think your experienced enough to get on the gear? They are powerful drugs and should be treated with respect.

Take it for sure. Start by adding a ml to your fruit smoothies.

If this is an april fools joke, that's funny. Assuming it isn't…I applause you for asking and gathering info instead of blindly following your buddy. I'd caution against doing anything you haven't extensively researched, willing to commit to, and considered the possible legal ramification.

Sus, originally designed by Organon, is supposed to be a mix of 4x different testosterone esters conjoined together in a precise manner, at a fixed ratio to release in a successive manner (think time released). Assuming the Sus is not pharmaceutical grade and Dr supervised, you will have a difficult time sustaining your total testosterone levels since you don't truly know what is inside the vial. You have multiple members cautioning you, including a forum sponsor's rep…food for thought.

Do It, with the prop ester by day two you should try benching 500lbs unspotted.
Leave the collars off just in case.

i was taking with someone like how i cant do exercises for very long and how i'm not going anywhere and all that.he suggest me to take SUSTANON-250 and just said i'll see the effect..i don't understand...what it's for and should i take it or not?

no don't do it

ok but he's really insisting now....yesterday he like gave me this and told me to check it out... buymedlab.com /product / sustanon-250-medlab/ can you guys tell anything...? or i'm just going to ignore him from now on...

Do not feed.............

What is wrong with people? Dude not to be harsh but you're asking if you should take it? My opinion is NO , not until you know how to run gear the correct way. It's not a game or a half effort when it comes to your health and body

EDIT: How old are you, BTW?

Prince,

I previously responded to your thread on this topic. Ignore this guy and don't be peer pressured by him into doing something you're unsure about. I still think it's a bad idea…and plenty of other sage minded meat-heads on the forum have cautioned you. You don't need our blessing, but make sure you are committed to what your are trying to do…don't "dabble!"

If you are having problems with your exercise routine, hire a well reviewed trainer and/or dietician first. I'm not dispensing medical advice, but from what I read- a single long ester (like test cypionate or test enanthate) would be better to maintain a stable testosterone blood level (constant fluctuation will cause various physical and mental side effects). You need to understand how a cycle works and just as importantly, plan out a Post Cycle Treatment (PCT).

Please do your background research! Below link has profiles for all the anabolic steroids out there…in text and video…a great starting point as a research tool. (to the moderator - I'm sorry if I have broken a rule by posting an external link that you need to edit out…just thought this cat needs all the help he can get).

Steroid Profiles - Steroid .com

Last edited:
Sure. take it.
One of my friends is using Sustanon 250 (not sure who's the manufacture, Radjay Healthcare and Pharmaceutical I guess), he says it really drives! :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131