over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub q test release timing clarification

bigboy05

Registered
After reading through a previous thread regarding sub a test injections Im a little confused on how injecting sub q affects the release of hormone in the body. I understand (at least I think I do) this injection method delays the release of causes the hormone to be released at a slower rate, correct? But does this mean less frequent injections are possible? For example, can Test P be injected every 4 days rather then every day or eod and still retain its effectiveness? I would think the blood levels would be all over the place using this method.
Thanks for helping clarify

I don't really hear people using short esters sub q. This practice was mainly for cyp/enan and there is also a smaller e2 conversion rate as well.

I'm pretty sure most like to subq .5cc or less in a single area. Some use smaller amounts ed/eod and some keep it every 3 or 4 days. I'm not quite sure if you can stretch it more....and day or so won't matter with a long ester.

I personally think you're going down the wrong road with subq prop.

After reading through a previous thread regarding sub a test injections Im a little confused on how injecting sub q affects the release of hormone in the body. I understand (at least I think I do) this injection method delays the release of causes the hormone to be released at a slower rate, correct? But does this mean less frequent injections are possible? For example, can Test P be injected every 4 days rather then every day or eod and still retain its effectiveness? I would think the blood levels would be all over the place using this method.
Thanks for helping clarify

why dont you just use a different ester if thts what you want

Just brainstorming here...I'm not using sub q prop, it was just an example. I'll rephrase my question. So sub q has more of an effect on how soon the body absorbs the compound vs. Im injections then? Sub q has nothing to do with half lives, correct?

Just brainstorming here...I'm not using sub q prop, it was just an example. I'll rephrase my question. So sub q has more of an effect on how soon the body absorbs the compound vs. Im injections then? Sub q has nothing to do with half lives, correct?

Correct.

As adipose tissue is less vascular than muscle, the oil depot (and thus the esterified hormone) will be absorbed slower than if one were to do an intramuscular injection.

It will not alter the hormone being cleaved from the ester once it's absorbed into the bloodstream.

My first foray into the world of anabolics was through subcutaneous HRT prescribed by my physician. Deca and test cyp blended in Olive Oil. Worked incredibly well at a very low dose. I would highly recommend!

I think there may be some confusion on the whole premise behind doing subq. Crisler has come out and endorsed subq and made a big deal about how it is better than IM. However, what people need to understand is that the subq dosing protocol is superior to IM based on HRT dosages and as part of a HRT protocol. When you are using higher dosages of AAS and using it for bodybuilding purposes as opposed to HRT, then it kinds of defeats the purpose of going subq and IM becomes superior. So another words, if you are using AAS for HRT purposes in low dosages like guys like Emeric talk about, then subq is superior. However, if you are using for bodybuilding in higher dosages, then stick with IM. Hope this makes sense.

I think there may be some confusion on the whole premise behind doing subq. Crisler has come out and endorsed subq and made a big deal about how it is better than IM. However, what people need to understand is that the subq dosing protocol is superior to IM based on HRT dosages and as part of a HRT protocol. When you are using higher dosages of AAS and using it for bodybuilding purposes as opposed to HRT, then it kinds of defeats the purpose of going subq and IM becomes superior. So another words, if you are using AAS for HRT purposes in low dosages like guys like Emeric talk about, then subq is superior. However, if you are using for bodybuilding in higher dosages, then stick with IM. Hope this makes sense.

Good point. Could you imagine what a pain in the ass it would be to shoot 1 or 2 grams through a spin pin...lol

Thanks for the clarification guys...I appreciate it.

Personally, I just don't like subq. I find the inject very uncomfortable. IM with slin pin into delts or quads is much better for me.

Question for the science guys: can aromotase work on the molecule prior to esterase completing cleaving? In other words, could long ester testosterone ever become long ester estradiol?

HRT = SubQ
Cycle = IM

You can bring this formula to the exam, 3 x 5 cheat sheet

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws