over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methylstenbolone VS. Superdrol....

Hulkbulk8

Banned
For those that have used both which gave better size and strength?

So far what I have found is M-Sten has less sides while Superdrol has better gains.

This is a good topic. There is so much hearsay about these, especially methylstenbolone.

Personally, I'm not exactly sure what I think.

From what I have gathered superdrol has an anabolic rating of 400 while msten has a rating of 660.

From some info I was reading the msten should be less potent than m-1T and more potent than superdrol.

Msten is said to have Better structural muscle gains while superdrol has More water weight .

From what I have gathered superdrol has an anabolic rating of 400 while msten has a rating of 660.

From some info I was reading the msten should be less potent than m-1T and more potent than superdrol.

Msten is said to have Better structural muscle gains while superdrol has More water weight .

this is why u don't pay anabolic/androgenic ratios

superdrol is better

Yep that's the standard information. Then when people start talkin...

I've seen people say that you can get away with 45mg of msten, while you should stick to 20mg with superdrol, which makes no sense.

Despite the metabolic issues and dosages, the biggest difference is the position of the 2-methyl group, which is planar for m-sten and beta for s-drol.
This should affect it's affinity for enzymes as well as the van der waal interaction with the androgen recepetor. I'm not sure if m-sten's conjugated bond affects the androgen receptor.

this is why u don't pay anabolic/androgenic ratios

superdrol is better

well the problem is that those ratios are often tests only performed on a couple animals. There isn't enough samples to make an accurate rating.

Then of course you need to consider the effects of actual exercise.

Superdrol all day. Not even close in my opinion.

I love superdrol! This stuff gave me daily changes in my physique.
I have not used msten yet but not sure if I will since I have access to superdrol.

I also never got any bloat on sdrol. Always leaned the shit out of me while making me bigger and insanely strong.

All I know is there is a lot of hype around this Msten.

I like superdrol and dmz never tried msten. Heard more water retention with msten.

Superdrol hands down. I never could stay on either for longer than 2 weeks. Both were really hard on my system, even with cycle support, or maybe my cycle support was crap. Bloody semen on Superdrol and white turds on msten. I'll pass

I love superdrol! This stuff gave me daily changes in my physique.
I have not used msten yet but not sure if I will since I have access to superdrol.

I also never got any bloat on sdrol. Always leaned the shit out of me while making me bigger and insanely strong.

All I know is there is a lot of hype around this Msten.

this is because it was legal up until very recently. got all the young kids excited

Superdrol hands down. I never could stay on either for longer than 2 weeks. Both were really hard on my system, even with cycle support, or maybe my cycle support was crap. Bloody semen on Superdrol and white turds on msten. I'll pass

Just wondering what does the white turds mean? What's going on with the body?

this is because it was legal up until very recently. got all the young kids excited

Or they just wanted to stack some M-sten with 5 other oral "pro-hormones" along with some transdermal crap. Anything to avoid the pin.

Honestly both made me feel like absolute dog shit horrible. For that reason, I'd choose superdrol since results are a little better.

Did low dose M-sten over a long period, didn't rely on it as a chief anabolic, just wanted some of it's unique characteristics. It's not bad.

"Pulsing" S-drol throughout this summer. The dog days of summer are becoming dog days of lethargy.

Mike Arnold did a full comparison between msten and superdrol and he also thought superdrol produced better results than msten.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws