over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here! Test/Gyno Question

Srave

Registered
What's up guys! I was thinking of running a low dose cycle of test cyp prob 200-400mg week for a few months, should I worry about gyno?

What's up guys! I was thinking of running a low dose cycle of test cyp prob 200-400mg week for a few months, should I worry about gyno?

Are you going to run an anti-estrogen?

Personally, I would run 10-15mg of Aromasin a day with that moderate dose of test. Others would wait and see how the side effects (bloat, maybe gyno) are before introducing a Anti-E.

A guy I know who is VERY prone to estrogenic gyno sides would have to take 20mg Aromasin and 60mg Nolva a day to keep gyno away. Other guys don't need anything.

Are you going to run an anti-estrogen?

Personally, I would run 10-15mg of Aromasin a day with that moderate dose of test. Others would wait and see how the side effects (bloat, maybe gyno) are before introducing a Anti-E.

A guy I know who is VERY prone to estrogenic gyno sides would have to take 20mg Aromasin and 60mg Nolva a day to keep gyno away. Other guys don't need anything.

That was my next question, I was going to run some arimidex eod but wasn't sure if that would be enough?

Id always have some nolva at hand just in case but arimidex should suffice. I would most definitely run it right from the start, don't wait till estro sides manifest... Start with 0.25 e3d and adjust as needed. I'mo I need 0.25 eod for 200mg very sensitive to gyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id always have some nolva at hand just in case but arimidex should suffice. I would most definitely run it right from the start, don't wait till estro sides manifest... Start with 0.25 e3d and adjust as needed. I'mo I need 0.25 eod for 200mg very sensitive to gyno

Thanks bro! Appreciate the input! Most places treat new guys just like new guys! Feeling very welcomed here!

Yes all bros here are correct with their input. It really does come down to if you are prone to gyno. Usually, on most cycles, 1mg Adex on Monday, and 1mg Adex on thurs seems to do the job.....lets not forget Arimidex has a long half life. I did 25mg Exemestane(Bromo)/day and was fine. Some guys DO ADD Nolva anywhere from 10-20 mg/day....since it is a SERM, not Anti e.

I wouldn't necessarily run it just to run it. Are you prone to e2 sides? If your not the less additives the better imo. With that said I would def have some on hand encase sides do start. Everyone is different. Some are prone and some can run 2000 a week and be fine.

Srave PM me... .dont think for sure if we can tell you which sponsors have what, but i can tell you if they are a Sponsor on Promuscle.....they are definately legit! I personally have yet to post a bad experience on ANY of them. PM me when u get a chance bro...

Srave why don't you tell us a little about yourself...stats, how long you've been lifting, etc.

I wouldn't necessarily run it just to run it. Are you prone to e2 sides? If your not the less additives the better imo. With that said I would def have some on hand encase sides do start. Everyone is different. Some are prone and some can run 2000 a week and be fine.

this is terrible advice

Srave why don't you tell us a little about yourself...stats, how long you've been lifting, etc.

Well I'm 6'3" currently 238lbs, I've been lifting for many years just stared taking it serious about 5 years ago! But then I got married bought and sold my first house had 3 kids in between and work like 50+hrs a week so my gym schedule is all over the place! I ran a pretty decent cycle about 5 yeas ago and have been "natural" since! I was young and wreck less so pct wasn't a big concern of mine. I'm now older and more wiser so hence this post!

My advice with AI is always start low and adjust as you see fit. Arimidex and aromasin are the most popular but I would go with the latter. Arimidex I find messes around with my sex drive hence why I prefer asin.

Let us know how you cycle goes and welcome to PM :welcome:

Geese, it seems like a lot of the guys are afraid to grow a nice pair of boobs. Most of the big guys try a pair from time to time. You haven't truly lived until you've had teats.

Ran a little dose of test (trt or cruise) I always took aromasin at 8-12.5mg ed

someone runs test c @500 even 600mg/wk, so 400mg/w will not be a problem, but you should take some Aromasin or Arimidex to prevent gynecomastia

dose of test c 200-400 mg is not too low,it was really bad feeling of gynecomastia as i experienced,and finally Arimidex saved me

always be prepared. keep something on hand in case you need it. i see too many guys freak out when they start growing titties and have nothing on hand to battle it.

You'd better have estrogen-blocker at hand.
Tamoxiver is fine or any other stuff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner