over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need PCT Advice!

vxsniperxv

Newbies
Hey all

So it's been a year or so since I ran any gear. And quite frankly, last time I ran gear, I ran it wrong. It was hard to get advice, and there were so many sites contradicting each other and spewing out drastically different numbers, I ended up just running the gear, and got bad gyno. Ended up getting surgery and a glandular excision. The sites that you could ask questions, required you to have (x) number of posts, and blah blah blah.

Anyway. I'm ready to start again. Got some tren-a and some t-400 I was considering starting here in the next few days and jumping back into the swing of things with a 8-10week cycle. But I could really use a solid from you guys. I was wondering what exactly should I take, how much is required, and how long do I take it, and most importantly *WHEN* do I take it.

Do I take Nolva, or Nolva and Clomid? Do I take one at the beginning of the cycle, and continue until PCT's are done, or only at the end? Do I take something called LETRO<-- Don't know what it is. Is it recommended to take HCG, or is that only if you run heavy mg's of gear on a long cycle? Do I need aromasin? Every site I've found that has anything remotely relating to PCT's is simultaneously selling a product. I just wanna bring back my natural test levels at the end and try and keep my gains. Thank you guys so much.

Anyways, thanks guys. I truly and genuinely appreciate it.

Wait more. Too naive to cycle. It's not complicated, but you don't even know what letro is, so just read a bit more for a good few months or a year and get back to it.

BTW, every subject in your post has been discussed to death in this forum. Search button is your friend.

If you really don't want to wait, please write down stats, goals, diet and maybe post a picture. Then we can help.

Also good to know that you may do everything by the book PCT wise and never recover. So, there's that.

First of all,

good choice getting the gyno surgery, it's one of the best things I ever did for myself (mine was from puberty rather than AAS). Hard to be confident with your shirt off no matter what shape you're in when you have gyno going on.

Second of all I agree with Allex, you need to spend a little more time educating yourself before jumping into another cycle.

I'm not nearly as experienced as some of the others on this forum (I've only been in the game for 5ish years) but my advice is as follows:

Cycle length (assuming enanthate esters) - 8 - 10 weeks (depends on the amount of gear you have on hand), you could even get away with 12 weeks if you realy wanted to.

Injection frequency (assuming enanthate esters) - 2x per week (M, Th)

Dosing (assuming enanthate esters) - Test 200 mg max (search low test high tren cycles, this is how I personally prefer to run it). Tren 400 mg

Everyone is different but if your diet and training are on point (and you're an average responder to gear) then you should see pretty good results on the above dosing suggestions while minimizing any side effects. Remember that Tren is 5x more anabolic then Test so you don't need a shit ton, especially when you're new to gear.

On the above dosing recommendations you shouldn't need any type of AI (it would be extremely unusual in my opinion).

PCT - Nolvadex or Clomid (no need for both, personally when I used to cycle off and on I preferred Nolva) start 2 weeks after your last shot, do 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg (so 40 mg per day for the first week and second week, 20 mg per day for the 3rd week and 4th week).

I suggest investing in a good resource such as William Llewellyn's book "Anabolics" available on Amazon Kindle. It has a wealth of information, I still use it any time I'm looking into the subject of gear.

For your sake please take your time and research as much as you can prior to starting your cycle.

Good luck.

Blaze918, THANK YOU!

I really wanted to argue with the other guy, reiterating the fact that 1.) this is the beginners forum, where we are encouraged to ask questions that we may not have the answers to. And 2.) *RESTATE* the fact that ((I have tried to do some research all over the web)) and gotten nowhere or seriously conflicting answers.

I should have restated that last time I ran AAS's, I **DID** run them correctly, but where I messed up was PCT. I did not know about this forum or others on the net then, so my knowledge was limited to what I learned in Bio, Chem, and Organic Chem (which is not as much as one would think).

Thank you for the advice btw. I was thinking of 1-1.5cc or 1-1.5mL of Test 400 per week, and somewhere in the ballpark of 150-200mg of Tren A per week. But I think I'll go with what you were recommending.

So thank you for actually taking the time to try and answer my question, I do appreciate it! :headbang:

I really wanted to argue with the other guy, reiterating the fact that 1.) this is the beginners forum, where we are encouraged to ask questions that we may not have the answers to. And 2.) *RESTATE* the fact that ((I have tried to do some research all over the web)) and gotten nowhere or seriously conflicting answers.

I didn't mean to come at you. Yes, this is beginner's, so ask away, but you may not like every answer. And there's tons of info on letro, so it's hard to believe you really did your homework. But... At the end of my post I suggested you posted more details so we could help you.

I should have restated that last time I ran AAS's, I **DID** run them correctly, but where I messed up was PCT.

No, PCT is to restart your endocrine system. You maybe went too high on wet compounds during your cycle or are very sensitive to estrogen and prone to gyno. What was your cycle, anyway?

Thank you for the advice btw. I was thinking of 1-1.5cc or 1-1.5mL of Test 400 per week, and somewhere in the ballpark of 150-200mg of Tren A per week. But I think I'll go with what you were recommending.

600mg of test WILL aromatize big time. Blaze's suggestion is better. Hell, maybe 50mg of each EOD is all you need. But it's very hard to say anything without knowing more about you. Age, BF%, goals, etc. Tren is a strong drug and when your cycle is done you'll feel like you're chemically castrated. Not fun, believe me...

Anyhow, I was just trying to prevent you from hurting yourself or looking for more information to give some good advice, but I guess this approach is never really welcome, right?

Perhaps you are right. You mentioned that maybe I did not do a lot of research, and to a certain extent, you would be right. But it came more from just saying (f it). I've tried asking questions on other forums and sites, and really never got anywhere, all I ever got were keyboard/internet PhD's telling me how I'm a noob, and I need to read more, never offering any links, sites, or really even any advice for that matter. It would be like telling someone who wants to get big and strong that they "need to lift more", then walking away and hoping they figure it all out, rather than sitting down with them and discussing the fundamentals of diet, protein synthesis, carbing up or AAS basics. So I tried doing just that, and every site I went to looking for information on, was either a site that had a (legal bullshit) product it sold at the very end of said article or information box, or it was a mere fact site --> for example (testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone found in males and females, it is taken as an AAS and binds to (fill in the blank) ). From a fact article like that, you could never hope to learn anything about proper injections such as what gauge to use, what type of syringe to use, where to use it, what aspirating is, how to use the bilateral rotation insertion technique, or a number of other things that are very important. Could I have read more, I suppose.

My last cycle was a little over a year ago, and I was running 500mg of Test Cypionate (Pfizer) USP Grade per week, along with GHRP-6 25.5mcg tid or 3x per day and 175mg Tren Ace per week, I ran everything for 14 weeks. I also ran riptropin at 3.5iu qday (per day) for the whole cycle. I had (read on a website) that all I would have to do Clomid for 2 weeks after the cycle, and 1 shot of hCG 5000iu and be good. I was not good. Testicular Atrophy occured, testosterone supression occurred, and I was even sterile for a good 9 months afterwards, in addition to gyno (which makes more sense to me know).

So having said all that, I just want to run a smooth calm cycle for 8-9 weeks of just Tren A and Test along with some GH. Perhaps even 10 or 11 weeks depending, and I want to do everything right. But there is little authoritative data for me to refer to on how, what, and when to do things concerning PCT. And personally, I believe PCT is the most important part of a cycle short of diet. Would I want to take one of these: Arimadex, Letrozole, Cabergoline, Aromasin? Would I want to take this during the cycle, towards the end, or after? How much would I want to take? Would I want to take Clomid or Nolvadex, or BOTH? When would be a good time to take these, for how long, and at what dose? These are the questions I got, but the only thing I can do is seek empirical evidence (data acquired from use by other people).

Stats are 5'11"
220lbs
17.42% bf (measured with caliper)

Hope I did not come off as s dick, I'm new to this forum, I like it and a lot of the people on here seem knowledgeable.

Everything I write is MY personal opinion, so don't take any of it as written in stone and keep in mind that I don't know more than anybody.

Ok, that said:

Your BF is too high to cycle. You'll bloat and have estrogen sides. That could be the reason why you got gyno.

I also think you have no business running tren now. The words "smooth" and "tren" in the same sentence is a bit weird.

PCT only makes sense if you're really young and just want to do one or two cycles, otherwise your body could never recover properly and it probably won't.

So, my advice is: Get lean with abs and come back. Do that naturally if you can. If you're adamant on getting enhanced just jump on TRT, 2iu of HGH and some compound that you like. If it's an oral, like var or winny, do 1 month on, 1 month off. If it's an injectable, like tren, EQ or primo, do 2 months on, 2 off...

Avoid wet compounds, so no dbol, drol, deca, high test, etc... Those are to be used when you're lean.

Also, a few helpful links:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr&ei=-1LDVoCZBIOZwAT2nLSgAw&fg=1#q=site:professionalmuscle.com+letro

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr&ei=-1LDVoCZBIOZwAT2nLSgAw&fg=1#q=site:professionalmuscle.com+PCT

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr&e...g=1#q=site:professionalmuscle.com+first+cycle

Again, it's my personal opinion that you should wait before jumping on drugs. The simple fact that your BF is high tells me that you don't know how to eat properly.

Your food and training should be always on point before you add drugs, so smaller amounts of drugs will do their job and your body won't suffer much.

Hope this helps, somehow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume