over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thoughts on my first cycle

Lucious

Newbies
Whats up fellas,

I am looking to start my first cycle and I thought I would try and seek some information from you guys. Any pointers or critiques are welcome. I have been reading the forums for a while and I want to give some incite into my life as an introduction. Thanks guys

So, some info on me and what i'm going for here/ why I want to add this to my training.

Currently I am 174lbs 31yrs old and fitness as been a huge part of my life for the past 7 years. prior to that I was horribly weak and out of shape. I never played sports growing up and so when I first starting "lifting"(if you could call it that) i basically just benched and worked my biceps. Because thats that all the cool kids do.

Now I am 31 and realizing that because i missed the first 24 years of my life lifting I wont be able to hit the numbers that I really want to get, just some personal desires of mine.

currently
hight: 5'11' weight: 173lbs. 8.6% bodyfat. Deadlift 380lbs. bench 290lbs. Squat 305lbs. 31 consecutive pull ups, 6:03 mile.

My diet is:
training Days TDEE 2833 cals
carb- 319g Protein- 212g fat-79g
Non-training dat TDEE 1860cals
Carbs-163 Pro-163 Fat-62

I just want to get stronger. I know I can do this naturally. But i don't believe I can hit the numbers I want in the time frame that I'm looking to reach those goals. I have tweaked my diet, lifestyle and strength programs as much as I can.

For my first cycle I want to keep it really simple
500mg Test-E. Every week. For 8 Weeks
250mg twice a week- monday/thursday
Post Cycle
nolva for 4 weeks
wk1-20mg wk2-20mg wk3-10mg wk410-mg

Questions I have
1) how much more should I really be eating? people I have talked to basically say "a shit ton", anyone have anything more concrete?
2) I currently have a very regimented lifting program. Thoughts on adding more volume? I can give a ton a detail here, but this post is already long enough.
3) general advice for a first timer?

Thanks friends.

Lucious

Now I am 31 and realizing that because i missed the first 24 years of my life lifting I wont be able to hit the numbers that I really want to get, just some personal desires of mine.

currently
hight: 5'11' weight: 173lbs. 8.6% bodyfat. Deadlift 380lbs. bench 290lbs. Squat 305lbs. 31 consecutive pull ups, 6:03 mile.

I just want to get stronger. I know I can do this naturally. But i don't believe I can hit the numbers I want in the time frame that I'm looking to reach those goals. I have tweaked my diet, lifestyle and strength programs as much as I can.
What number are you trying to hit?? And like you stated about you know you can do this naturally so why try and rush it? Not trying to shit on you here just letting you know that this is a big step and would recommend you do a lot more research. This site is full of information as long as you look for it mate. Again you said you believe you can reach this naturally so maybe just keep it that way.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response brother.

So realistically I think I can squat 400lbs and pull 500 in probably right under 3 years if I am able to stick to everything and keep training/ recovery, consistent. Thats not an terrible timeframe. I would just like to try and hit those numbers under 2 years.

This has been the biggest part of the debate for me.

So when it comes down to it, the issue is one of.. patience.

I appreciate the input man. Any other thoughts are welcome.

-Lucious

Interesting set of stats that you are shooting for. If you are like me, as you get stronger and bigger, some of your goals will suffer. This is what I have found.

I'm in my upper 30s. Started hitting the weights hard 4 years ago. My goals for bench, squats and DL were easily reached within 3 years. However, I've noticed that pulls suffer as I get heavier. Yes, I get stronger overall when I gain weight (based on my big 3 lifts going up), but I can't do as many pull ups.

Regarding, long distance, same thing, the heavier I get, the slower I get. Which kind of makes sense. The one thing I have really noticed is while I can still run for long distances at a decent speed, sprint wise I'm MUCH slower than I used to me. I spoke to my PT about it and he seems to think it's because my leg muscles are bigger. I'm not really convinced, probably just old age.:D

You are already at a fairly low BF%. So volume isn't an issue. Simply 1st cycle, so Kudos.

I find people alway go for 8 weeks on there first cycle, I find that 10-12 is the real sweet spot. Just my opinion.at 8 weeks it's goin to take about 2 weeks for it to really it your system then it's just 6 weeks left.everyone has there own opinion on this.

I would shoot for ten weeks and front load your first two shots. I know there's some debate about front loading but I had good results in the past.

Seems like a solid 1st cycle & PCT. The only suggestion I'd make is to maybe go for 10-12 weeks instead of 8 since you're running E. With long esters I like to run them 12-16 weeks but if it's your first cycle you could get away with a little less, not sure about only 8 weeks though.

For first cycle, testosterone is best with mild side effects, and the PCT after a cycle is necessary

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks is a good option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. AI is important in your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range

why don't you take that money and hire a PLing coach if all ur worried about is a few very attainable #s?? :lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131