over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else have uneven legs?

Ironman404

Registered
My right quad has always been slightly larger and better developed than my left. As I've gotten leaner, I feel the differences have become more apparent.

Does anyone else have a similar issue? Anyone successfully correct it?

My right quad has always been slightly larger and better developed than my left. As I've gotten leaner, I feel the differences have become more apparent.

That's pretty common with everyone really. One thing that's helped me is Iso Lateral equipment. Each side has to work equally hard. One of my favorite leg machines is the Hammer Strength ISO-Lateral Leg press.

to answer your question yes in my pictures my right quad seems a bit more big and full

remember though just like the right bicep can be a bit different attached than the left, the vas lat muscles as well. this is the muscle ive noticed most like my right one inserts lower. its a matter of genetics man

if you really feel you can do something about it one leg at a time one leg squats holding dumbbell, or one leg leg press or leg extension

another thing you can do it put more effort into the leg you feel is weak. This is something dave palumbo says he did. example on squats say left is weaker, concentrate on putting more empahsis on the left leg, because the rights always strong right, and slowly in a few months it supposed to help

ever try one-legged squats....???

:)

Yeah man bothers me so much..been doing more unilateral and one legged leg press Bulgarian splits even etc and extra set or so on smaller leg. Even upper body one side
Is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man bothers me so much..been doing more unilateral and one legged leg press Bulgarian splits even etc and extra set or so on smaller leg. Even upper body one side
Is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same man...really bothers me.

That sounds brutal and almost impossible lol...!

Saw a chick doing them yesterday on the Smith machine no joke... She started with the bar and got to 25s on each. Don't recall her rep count or anything. I've done the seated leg press one at a time but never a one legged squat. May have to try that one day for fun

The dead only know one thing: It's better to be alive!

I've got a lot of uneven muscles. Arms, calves, quads, sheesh, I think from the front my lats are uneven too. :D

I don't have that issue with my legs but my arms seem a little uneven, that could be due to the fact that I have a sleeve on my left arm and not my right though. I think tattoos can throw off your perception a bit

I don't have that issue with my legs but my arms seem a little uneven, that could be due to the fact that I have a sleeve on my left arm and not my right though. I think tattoos can throw off your perception a bit

Good point. I have a sleeve on my left leg...knee to ankle.

I've got a lot of uneven muscles. Arms, calves, quads, sheesh, I think from the front my lats are uneven too. :D
Same here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well now I don't feel as alone lol...thanks guys.

Ok - anyone's forearms bigger than their upper arms? Because currently mine are just about.

I have struggled with this for years. Dave palumbo says to focus in on that weak leg everytime you do legs, concetrate extra on the squeze on thwt leg.

I have struggled with this for years. Dave palumbo says to focus in on that weak leg everytime you do legs, concetrate extra on the squeze on thwt leg.

so basically common sense...???

smart guy.

:rolleyes:

Have you ever had any back injuries or nerve damage?
How noticeable are we talking?

Mine is the same. All the one leg stuff in the world I don't think would help. I think it's either my bad knee and the other side over compensating, or when I hurt my back it did some nerve damage.
It grows. It just doesn't look the same as the other an seems to be much weaker in certain positions.

Have you ever had any back injuries or nerve damage?
How noticeable are we talking?

Mine is the same. All the one leg stuff in the world I don't think would help. I think it's either my bad knee and the other side over compensating, or when I hurt my back it did some nerve damage.
It grows. It just doesn't look the same as the other an seems to be much weaker in certain positions.

I dont have back injuries but I did tear my meniscus. Even before I started lifting my right leg was more developed....I assumed it was from soccer.

30 years ago, I had knee surgery on one leg which cut some ligaments to allow my kneecap to track better (it was constantly dislocating). Ever since then my left leg had always been about 1/2 -1 inch smaller no matter how hard I lifted.

30 years ago, I had knee surgery on one leg which cut some ligaments to allow my kneecap to track better (it was constantly dislocating). Ever since then my left leg had always been about 1/2 -1 inch smaller no matter how hard I lifted.

That's interesting...and sucks lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members