over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you used Turinabol?

bahtforyou

Newbies
My second cycle a few years ago consisted of 50-60mg of tbol from pharmacon, and i thought it was great..Although it didn't kick in for a few weeks i can recall and stayed on for 6-7 weeks max. Vaguely remember the experience besides it being an easy oral all-around.

Any turinabol lovers here? and what is your sweet spot for dosing, and length of use?

I love tbol all gains no sides. 40 mg + your injectables works well. I like 1 gram test 400 tren 400 mast and 40 mg tbol +40 mg anavar thats my fav cycle.

I love tbol but I've never had to wait a few weeks to kick in. Usually run 40mg but have gone as high as. 80 and as low as 30.

I run it with everything. Probably my favorite oral. Strength, size, and the only side I get is blood pressure if I don't watch my diet

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code BIG40 for 40% off your order!

I love tbol all gains no sides. 40 mg + your injectables works well. I like 1 gram test 400 tren 400 mast and 40 mg tbol +40 mg anavar thats my fav cycle.

That's a solid ass cycle!

I love Tbol myself my favorite oral by far best if both worlds, gets you big, strong and lean at the same time, I like it a lot at 60mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

running the oral alone at between 40-60mg per day for 6-8 weeks is most common, and 60mg is regarded as the sweet spot, 6 week is suggested most by experienced bodibulider, but as we know, too large dose may alter AST and ALT levels and effect HDL

I.like it..used tuarine for the cramping..helped asap

It was good to stay lean and also made me vascular on it.
First used the old prohormone version years ago called H-Drol , and then tried the real one...both were great. It's one of the more rarely used compounds

Like many have said, my favorite oral and now my only oral I ever take.

40mg for me is perfect!!!!

I never noticed much from Tbol, but then again I don't respond well to most gear, except for EQ and Tren and acne from Masteron. My girl loves Tbol, at 10mg per day!!

Last edited:
I am not, but my bro use it. He think that it is a great product and run it with everithing.

Have a few hundred of these I'm contiplating on kick starting my Test , EQ and HGH run. The more I research and see positive reviews guys/gals are getting from this stuff the more I want to incorporate into my program. However, does it have a significant difference in the toxic makeup from orals like Dbol,Sdrol, Winni, etc?

T bol is awesome,run at 40mgs a day I've found that's the sweetspot for most...And it has a 16 hour half life as you know so once a day administration is all you need...I run T bol at least 2-3 times a year,but run it along side oral winny at 40mg day...I see great strength and good keepable muscle when running t bol brother...

T bol is awesome,run at 40mgs a day I've found that's the sweetspot for most...And it has a 16 hour half life as you know so once a day administration is all you need...I run T bol at least 2-3 times a year,but run it along side oral winny at 40mg day...I see great strength and good keepable muscle when running t bol brother...
Sorry yes run a liver aid,I run Synthergine year round...Pick some up and try it you can do it orally instead of injecting works just the same...Really meant to put this all in one post sorry bro...

Ran tbol for 4 weeks up into the day of contest..last week ran 100mg and 150mg on show day...Won the Show.:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws