over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best results from Halo

manofintrepid

Newbies
I've had a few recommendations for running Halo at 30mg EOD, pre workout. The more popular consensus seems to have this dosed much lower at 2x per day, every day for 4-6 weeks. Just looking for experience users who have had success with different dosages.

Halo precontest used last 4 weeks daily split doses on workout days== the hardest/grainiest I've ever been onstage.

Never used it for a show but 10-20mg PWO put about 70# on my total in 2 weeks. Also, the days I took 20mg made me practically giddy and happy as hell. I so wish it wasn’t so harsh on the body. Not that experienced any negative sides in 2 weeks though.

Pre contest last 3 weeks @20mg.
Last 4 days @30mg.
Also a good pre-WO at half dose or little less will make you push a little further.
Strangely that one did not affect my liver panel...

Pre contest last 3 weeks @20mg.
Last 4 days @30mg.
Also a good pre-WO at half dose or little less will make you push a little further.
Strangely that one did not affect my liver panel...

Mine either. Makes me wonder if the conventional wisdom out there about which ones are so liver harsh is actually accurate. That said, I'm way more concerned about the CV effects of methylated steroids (or fluorinated in this case) than the liver effects.

I messed with it when I was In my late 20s and it was pretty powerful but a drag on the system. Lots of hardening and lots of strength without any water retention and little if any weight gain.

^^^makes you strong, lean n' mean

i'v tried 10-40/day

(..BTW 40/day did not last long n' was not fun +not fun for anyone to be around)

..if you got real stuff n' your diet is on, 20 is plenty

^^^makes you strong, lean n' mean

i'v tried 10-40/day

(..BTW 40/day did not last long n' was not fun +not fun for anyone to be around)

..if you got real stuff n' your diet is on, 20 is plenty

I got mine from a long time sponsor here, I am taking 80mg a day, so I know it is under dosed if even legit. Which i hate since they were my international go to for orals. 3 weeks out from a show btw.

I got mine from a long time sponsor here, I am taking 80mg a day, so I know it is under dosed if even legit. Which i hate since they were my international go to for orals. 3 weeks out from a show btw.

^^^sorry to hear that ..maybe contact Buck1974, or Racepick n' have'em send it in to Janoshik for testing??
..maybe "that source" will make it right?
^^^since Janoshik started testing there have been quite a few "surprises"
..anyone can see these tests over @AnaSci

won't comment on anyone else, but can tell ya that we'v never failed
..and i can also tell you that you'd be hard pressed to do 40mgs of our HALO for more than a few days
(..prob be a pretty dangerous guy too at that dose)

SOURDIESEL said it right.
80mg/day is a dose you should be able to feel.
Most will get edgy at 20mg/day tolerating 30mg -40mg for a short period.

I have a few tabs left I'd be happy to mail them!

^^^sorry to hear that ..maybe contact Buck1974, or Racepick n' have'em send it in to Janoshik for testing??
..maybe "that source" will make it right?
^^^since Janoshik started testing there have been quite a few "surprises"
..anyone can see these tests over @AnaSci

won't comment on anyone else, but can tell ya that we'v never failed
..and i can also tell you that you'd be hard pressed to do 40mgs of our HALO for more than a few days
(..prob be a pretty dangerous guy too at that dose)

SOURDIESEL said it right.
80mg/day is a dose you should be able to feel.
Most will get edgy at 20mg/day tolerating 30mg -40mg for a short period.

Emphasizing this. 20mg/day (again for short period) was definitely something I felt both in terms of results (mostly strength) and very positive mood benefit. I can't even imagine what 80 would feel like.

I’m currently running 20mg daily……3 weeks out from a show. I’m very impressed with the amount of strength and energy it gives me in the gym. I’m starting to drag ass alittle from the diet, but the halo pre-workout definitely makes a difference! I’m actually pretty impressed with how fast it hardened my physique……I was pretty lean when I started it last week, but it literally made a difference almost over night in my physique!

Do you guys split your dose or all PWO? I can see the benefits for both. For strength athletes, I'd think all PWO is best. For bodybuilders, I'm not sure. I see the benefit of using it strictly to enhance workouts but I usually say it's best to have stable blood levels of any drug.

Halo made me paranoid for some reason

Isn't Halo a multi-player video game? :D Oh wait, you all are talking about a different HALO...High Altitude Low Opening parachute jump. Check.

I just started 20mg daily. I could feel the androgenic sides straightaway. Nice boost in aggression. The one bad side effect so far is acne. Since adding them in I am getting little spots on my face. I literally just gone the toilet and noticed 2 new spots. I can feel them on my head as well. Nothing majorly bad but I have only been on for 2 days. Hopefully my body adapts to the dose. I do feel a little edgy but that was already building up. Let's see how I am in a few more days.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear