Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jotro2
  • 1 Post By ericraven2003

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2017, 04:50 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Recently prescribed Vyvanse and Adderall... zero appetite.

Hey yíall! Iíve recently been prescribed 40 mg of Vyvanse and 12.5 mg of Adderall. I have lost about 10 lbs in the past six weeks. Does anyone know how I could increase my appetite? Iíve been looking into the Synthetek products. Anyone have any experience. Iím dying over here haha
Old 11-10-2017, 07:53 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotro2 View Post
Hey yíall! Iíve recently been prescribed 40 mg of Vyvanse and 12.5 mg of Adderall. I have lost about 10 lbs in the past six weeks. Does anyone know how I could increase my appetite? Iíve been looking into the Synthetek products. Anyone have any experience. Iím dying over here haha
I take add meds, specifically these 2. You will not have a appetite during to day with these meds. Just have to force it down. I do protein bars, fruit, and smoothie during day. Most of my calories are at night.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericraven2003 View Post
I take add meds, specifically these 2. You will not have a appetite during to day with these meds. Just have to force it down. I do protein bars, fruit, and smoothie during day. Most of my calories are at night.

Damn. I figured as much. It sucks, but my productivity at work is unreal now.
ericraven2003 likes this.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotro2 View Post
Damn. I figured as much. It sucks, but my productivity at work is unreal now.
For sure. I would have gone to med school if I would have had these after high school.
Stinks likes this.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:53 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
For sure. I would have gone to med school if I would have had these after high school.
Dude, I know the feeling! I went from being on a performance plan at work to being the top producer. Had a $500k quota at work and hit $1.2 mil! Itís unreal!

I guess I really need to force more food down and try to eat the entire kitchen at night haha. Thanks for the help!
Old 11-11-2017, 03:35 AM
Registered Member

Careful those can become addicting real quick. They're amphetamines so that's why you don't get hungry. Try blending up a bunch of oatmeal with milk and bananas, maybe some protein and peanut butter. Then you can drink your meal.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmadXscientist View Post
Careful those can become addicting real quick. They're amphetamines so that's why you don't get hungry. Try blending up a bunch of oatmeal with milk and bananas, maybe some protein and peanut butter. Then you can drink your meal.
True. I dont take them on my 2 days off. Taking 2 days off a week also keeps me from building up a tolerance. I havent had to ever raise my dosage in 6 years.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:47 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Op. Your prescribed medications are amphetamines. i hope you truly understand the risks involved with long term use of these drugs.loss of appetite is just the tip of the iceberg with chronic amphetamine use.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Banned

Had never heard of Vyvanse.

Sounds like trouble. Or stuff truckers would take to stay awake at night.
Old 12-15-2017, 02:27 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I was prescribed Vyvanse at one point. The loss of appetite is the least of your worries. Dexamfetamines will play havoc with your sleep pattern for years to come even after you've stopped taking them.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by genericUsername99 View Post
I was prescribed Vyvanse at one point. The loss of appetite is the least of your worries. Dexamfetamines will play havoc with your sleep pattern for years to come even after you've stopped taking them.
Yep. Trouble.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:52 PM
Verified Customer

Vyvanse is strong. My buddie has narcolepsy and was prescribed vyvanse. He once gave me one And i was jacked and wired 24+ hours, almost like legal cocaine

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazed_Noob View Post
Vyvanse is strong. My buddie has narcolepsy and was prescribed vyvanse. He once gave me one And i was jacked and wired 24+ hours, almost like legal cocaine

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
If you have ADD, it doesnt feel like that. I have never had a buzz off of any ADD meds.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
If you have ADD, it doesnt feel like that. I have never had a buzz off of any ADD meds.
Unfortunately, lots of people are misdiagnosed and given drugs they don't need.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:57 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I've noticed that using Eq as a staple in most my cycles helps with the appetite suppression that results from these drugs.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther51 View Post
I've noticed that using Eq as a staple in most my cycles helps with the appetite suppression that results from these drugs.
Indeed.

Even a low dose like 200-300 helps with that without the anxiety that I have on higher doses.