YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recently prescribed Vyvanse and Adderall... zero appetite.

Jotro2

Newbies
Hey y’all! I’ve recently been prescribed 40 mg of Vyvanse and 12.5 mg of Adderall. I have lost about 10 lbs in the past six weeks. Does anyone know how I could increase my appetite? I’ve been looking into the Synthetek products. Anyone have any experience. I’m dying over here haha

Hey y’all! I’ve recently been prescribed 40 mg of Vyvanse and 12.5 mg of Adderall. I have lost about 10 lbs in the past six weeks. Does anyone know how I could increase my appetite? I’ve been looking into the Synthetek products. Anyone have any experience. I’m dying over here haha

I take add meds, specifically these 2. You will not have a appetite during to day with these meds. Just have to force it down. I do protein bars, fruit, and smoothie during day. Most of my calories are at night.

I take add meds, specifically these 2. You will not have a appetite during to day with these meds. Just have to force it down. I do protein bars, fruit, and smoothie during day. Most of my calories are at night.

Damn. I figured as much. It sucks, but my productivity at work is unreal now.

For sure. I would have gone to med school if I would have had these after high school.

Dude, I know the feeling! I went from being on a performance plan at work to being the top producer. Had a $500k quota at work and hit $1.2 mil! It’s unreal!

I guess I really need to force more food down and try to eat the entire kitchen at night haha. Thanks for the help!

Careful those can become addicting real quick. They're amphetamines so that's why you don't get hungry. Try blending up a bunch of oatmeal with milk and bananas, maybe some protein and peanut butter. Then you can drink your meal.

Careful those can become addicting real quick. They're amphetamines so that's why you don't get hungry. Try blending up a bunch of oatmeal with milk and bananas, maybe some protein and peanut butter. Then you can drink your meal.

True. I dont take them on my 2 days off. Taking 2 days off a week also keeps me from building up a tolerance. I havent had to ever raise my dosage in 6 years.

Op. Your prescribed medications are amphetamines. i hope you truly understand the risks involved with long term use of these drugs.loss of appetite is just the tip of the iceberg with chronic amphetamine use.

Had never heard of Vyvanse.

Sounds like trouble. Or stuff truckers would take to stay awake at night.

I was prescribed Vyvanse at one point. The loss of appetite is the least of your worries. Dexamfetamines will play havoc with your sleep pattern for years to come even after you've stopped taking them.

Vyvanse is strong. My buddie has narcolepsy and was prescribed vyvanse. He once gave me one And i was jacked and wired 24+ hours, almost like legal cocaine

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Vyvanse is strong. My buddie has narcolepsy and was prescribed vyvanse. He once gave me one And i was jacked and wired 24+ hours, almost like legal cocaine

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
If you have ADD, it doesnt feel like that. I have never had a buzz off of any ADD meds.

I've noticed that using Eq as a staple in most my cycles helps with the appetite suppression that results from these drugs.

I've noticed that using Eq as a staple in most my cycles helps with the appetite suppression that results from these drugs.

Indeed.

Even a low dose like 200-300 helps with that without the anxiety that I have on higher doses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear