over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best high quality protein shake?

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So yea guys, simple question here and I know there’s thousands of brands who all claim to be the best.. Looking for some feedback from the bros though;

I do IF for the most part and I try to get as much high quality food as possible but could use a little boost as I haven’t used shakes in years... I used to use a whatever brand whey and throw some eggwhites in there but as I said, it’s been a while and I see so many labels with so many different ingredients and chemicals etc...

Help pls? Lol

So yea guys, simple question here and I know there’s thousands of brands who all claim to be the best.. Looking for some feedback from the bros though;

I do IF for the most part and I try to get as much high quality food as possible but could use a little boost as I haven’t used shakes in years... I used to use a whatever brand whey and throw some eggwhites in there but as I said, it’s been a while and I see so many labels with so many different ingredients and chemicals etc...

Help pls? Lol

I personally like species nutrition (Dave Palumbo’s brand) and dymatize iso100....I digest both of those really well.....I normally do one scoop of protein and around 10 oz liquid egg whites per shake.

Are pasteurized egg whites heated enough to kill the protein inhibitor, Avidin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea, I’ve always been told they can be eaten raw like that... Just gives a nasty case of bubble guts until one gets used to it..

SynthePURE

Truenutrition. Still the best. Accept no substitutes ;)

Have they made anything that tastes better? :eek:

That was one of the last ones I used and I’m not sure why but even after a blast in the magic bullet it still tasted like rotten chalk lmao

No hate, I know they’re high quality and Dante is as solid as they come, but it really did feel like I was drinking sand lol

There are lots of excellent protein shakes out on the market. Some that have been listed above.
It is my opinion, based on my experience that as bodybuilders, give a good quality BEEF COLLAGEN a try. Either by itself or mixed in with your favorite milk, egg or whey protein...
Good ones are a little costly at this time, but I think you will feel a difference in digestion/absorption/nitrogen retention.
I don't want to list any brands, I get lots of GREAT whey proteins from one of the best companies in the industry... I'm just throwing this out there.

There are lots of excellent protein shakes out on the market. Some that have been listed above.
It is my opinion, based on my experience that as bodybuilders, give a good quality BEEF COLLAGEN a try. Either by itself or mixed in with your favorite milk, egg or whey protein...
Good ones are a little costly at this time, but I think you will feel a difference in digestion/absorption/nitrogen retention.
I don't want to list any brands, I get lots of GREAT whey proteins from one of the best companies in the industry... I'm just throwing this out there.

Thanks for your input, looking into it now as I’ve never even heard of it... lol but I’m liking what I see so far so I’ll definitely be grabbing some, seems to have lots of health benefits too..

Have they made anything that tastes better? :eek:

That was one of the last ones I used and I’m not sure why but even after a blast in the magic bullet it still tasted like rotten chalk lmao

No hate, I know they’re high quality and Dante is as solid as they come, but it really did feel like I was drinking sand lol

Always order the team skip blend. Never had an issue whether using the stevia flavors or artificial / natural.

I ordered some BSN Syntha-6 isolate from professionalmusclestore.com recently. It's a combo of whey and milk protein isolates. It tastes good and has a nice creamy texture. I will be ordering more in the future.

I use Musclefeast Whey Isolate. Great price on amazon. Ratio of total grams to total grams of protein is as good as it gets for pure whey isolate. No sugar or added bullshit. I also drink the oats n whey isolate from musclefeast as well.

Thanks for all the inputs guys..

I went with TN, going to give their flavoring another whirl as honestly the quality/pricing can’t really be beat as I looked around..

Got me some Grass Fed Whey, Beef Collagen and Sweet Potato powder :D I’ll add some Olive Oil to the shakes as well.. Hope that Fudge Brownie is good lol I’ll be having my first one tomorrow...

I like bevry nutrition products myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team skip blend is my fav. Great combo of ingredients

Just checked it out, will probably be ordering some of that soon too lol

I love eating at night/before bed, I do IF so that my hours allow this but a shake with those blends seem like they’d do me way better than my late night granola bar/chocolate/peanuts/dried fruit blend lmao :eek:

At the moment I am drinking a 97% Beef Isolate (banana fudge) with Sweet Potatoe powder. For whey I prefer synthepure but there are many good brands.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear