over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low-dose cruising year-round

AVelasques911

Registered
Not suggesting it, just been a thought on my mind

I think most of us that are pretty serious and long-timers on here blast and cruise, we take stuff like Tren which your body basically tried to reject, we take super toxic things like winstrol and superdrol which make us lethargic, again our body saying it doesn't want this. we put in deca and end up with people posting about how they can't get an erection.

and then we go off until everything returns to healthy levels, and then we put more really toxic stuff in.

It really just occurred to me, if just cruising year round one "safe" compounds, something like 350 test/350 masteron a week, would in the long term yield, maybe not better results, but still pretty above-average results with less damage. This is assuming regular blood donations and very good support supplements.

I know in the short-term my bloodwork is perfect on 3 or so months of 350 test/350 masteron, doesn't even raise an hint of suspicion to my doctors.

In comparison to say, a really popular one, 100mg test/700mg of tren for 8-10 weeks followed by 8-10 weeks on TRT and then back on 700mg of tren.

Anyone think just cruising at a moderate pace is actually safer than repeatedly hammering the body on and off with all these high doses of cattle steroids and horse steroids over a period of years?

Well I’ll say that just because your bloodwork is good on 10-12 weeks of 350mg of each Test/Mast doesn’t mean it will be good after 6 months or a year.... But by all means please try it and get some bloodwork... That’s a constant cycle in my opinion...

Also, I think there’s way too many people who take way too much shit just to have a beach body.. If a guy is taking 700mg of Tren a week he better be on a pro level, but we see time and time again that isn’t the case. People take drugs to make up for the work and discipline..

I think with what you laid out, 95% of this board can get the results they either have or are looking for, maybe with even less...

And I say this from experience, I was one of those guys shooting 100-150mg a day of Tren believing that GH15 Bible bullshit.. I looked just as good on 600mg Test and 4-6iu GH as I did using a shit ton of Tren.. I weight around 188lbs at 5’8 and single digit bodyfat with veins running across my abs and them showing constantly, waist measured 29”, I don’t want to be huge, I want an athletic look with functional fitness which is my current goals..

Back to your subject, I think maybe 150mg Test (TRT) and 150mg Mast May be a little more reasonable.. Still get some of the gardening effects and libido increase from Masteron while maintaining healthy levels of Test and possibly avoiding some of the prostate issues for the older guys.. Because let’s also face it, although Test is fairly safe, having constant blood levels of 2000+ ng/dL isn’t healthy...

I'm almost certain your health parameters will be impaired using 350mg/wk of Test and 350mg/wk of Masteron.

Get down to a true TRT dose of Test and let your body recover with health as your primary goal.

Not suggesting it, just been a thought on my mind

I think most of us that are pretty serious and long-timers on here blast and cruise, we take stuff like Tren which your body basically tried to reject, we take super toxic things like winstrol and superdrol which make us lethargic, again our body saying it doesn't want this. we put in deca and end up with people posting about how they can't get an erection.

and then we go off until everything returns to healthy levels, and then we put more really toxic stuff in.

It really just occurred to me, if just cruising year round one "safe" compounds, something like 350 test/350 masteron a week, would in the long term yield, maybe not better results, but still pretty above-average results with less damage. This is assuming regular blood donations and very good support supplements.

I know in the short-term my bloodwork is perfect on 3 or so months of 350 test/350 masteron, doesn't even raise an hint of suspicion to my doctors.

In comparison to say, a really popular one, 100mg test/700mg of tren for 8-10 weeks followed by 8-10 weeks on TRT and then back on 700mg of tren.

Anyone think just cruising at a moderate pace is actually safer than repeatedly hammering the body on and off with all these high doses of cattle steroids and horse steroids over a period of years?

Why don't you try a real TRT dose such as 150mg for 8 weeks then 12 weeks on 350mg test and 350mg mast then back on TRT for 8-12 weeks. That way you are sensitizing your body to the hormones and 700mg per week of test and mast is plenty for your goals (what I have read in the past). If that test/mast combo doesn't overly effect bloodwork too much you could get away with 12 weeks on 8 weeks on TRT and repeat. So you are pushing the time on (albeit a relatively mild cycle) but still allowing some breaks. I wouldn't recommend staying on 700mg of test/mast all year it's simply not needed for you.

I've run numerous high dose cycles in the past. To the point when I stopped it took multiple courses of PCT over about a six month period just to get my test levels back to low end of normal. After that took about 10 years off. My first cycle back I ran 500mgs/wk test and 250 deca and I looked better than I ever did when I was running much higher doses. Heavier and just as lean if not a little leaner. I am certainly a big believer in using lower doses and making sure everything else is dialed in. I now run a TRT dose between "cycles" and just get blood work a few times a year to make sure everything looks okay.

There is a Tom Platz video from one of his seminars back in the day making it's rounds on youtube. He said that staying on long periods he would actually start regressing. He worked out that 2 months on followed by a month off in between worked best for him and allowed him to use less anabolics because his body remained more sensitive. He said he would hit higher doses for 3-4 weeks then lower doses for 3-4 weeks and then off for 3-4 weeks and sometimes in the off period he would use hCG. Remember this was back in the 80s so the litany of drugs was not as it is today.

Why don't you try a real TRT dose such as 150mg for 8 weeks then 12 weeks on 350mg test and 350mg mast then back on TRT for 8-12 weeks. That way you are sensitizing your body to the hormones and 700mg per week of test and mast is plenty for your goals (what I have read in the past). If that test/mast combo doesn't overly effect bloodwork too much you could get away with 12 weeks on 8 weeks on TRT and repeat. So you are pushing the time on (albeit a relatively mild cycle) but still allowing some breaks. I wouldn't recommend staying on 700mg of test/mast all year it's simply not needed for you.

That is actually what I do. 8 weeks on a "small blast" (relative, but again, I don't need massive doses for the beach body look I'm into) then 8 weeks on 100mg of test and nothing else.

This was really more of a hypothetical question, not an "I'm doing this" question. As I see the insane doses some guys are blasting on and it almost seems like 500mg of test or something would take less of a toll than poisoning your body and then letting it rest and poisoning it again (talking about orals, tren etc.) year after year.

it would be super cool if you could stop thinking so much and go back to the beginners section to actually learn the proper meaning of the words your using.
:banghead:

700mgs isnt cruising on anything its a perpetual cycle.

if you need to be on 700mgs of gear year round you have bigger issues.

it would be super cool if you could stop thinking so much and go back to the beginners section to actually learn the proper meaning of the words your using.

:banghead:

700mgs isnt cruising on anything its a perpetual cycle.

if you need to be on 700mgs of gear year round you have bigger issues.
That is a blast!!! A cruise is 200mg max!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity