advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Trenbolone/Testosterone ratio you prefer when you combine them ?

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Would be interested in getting your input on the ratio of Tren to Test you apply for when combining them, and for what goals ?

It's quite a debatable topic, with different approaches, if you may dd to it blood tests it'll be even more interesting

For cutting or bulking id go with 1:3 test:tren. So 100mg test and 300mg tren. then your diet would depend on whether you want to cut or bulk. tren works great for both. reason for keeping test low is i notice much less side effects with lower test and higher tren. i dont use tren anymore but when id go 50/50 test/tren id get real bad dht side effects like large acne welts on my face. when i lowered the test down to just maintaining normal levels and kept tren at 300mg i made excellent lean gains and no nasty acne. my preference was to take the 100mg test and 300mg tren using enanthate esters every 5 days. or 50mg test prop and 150mg tren ace every 3 days.

Doesn't matter for me. The most important factor is the total dose of each. These days tren can give me side effects so I start low (10mg) and gradually build up to no more than 50mg per day. I prefer using tren a over longer esters. I feel crap on high test (fatigue etc) so prefer not to go above 750mg per week. Although when using with tren I usually go with test p and about 50mg per day. So the ratio is fairly balanced most of the time but I have done high/low for both in the past.

Tren is so good you don't need a lot to get great results. I also have to be careful with it due to possible anxiety. Otherwise I would dose it higher at times. Soon I will be running both and will probably go with 50mg test p and 40-50mg tren a with 40-60mg avar. I generally prefer running low-moderate doses of multiple compounds. As long as I build the tren up gradually that cycle will be pretty much side effect free for me and I should feel great on it.

Last edited:
We base our formulas on the following conception - we aim for 1:1 ratio for products which are more cutting/contest-preparation oriented (Buy Ultradex 150 By Sciroxx laboratories. USA domestic delivery), and about 1:2 ratio for the testosterone favor on other circumstances (SynerGix 450 (Supreme Anabolic/Androgenic Matrix) US domestic delivery - sciroxxonline.com)
We will try to figure out if there is a need for other ratio, we have a ready formula of 200mg trenE along with 125 testE along with 125 MasteronE

Thank u all for the input

We base our formulas on the following conception - we aim for 1:1 ratio for products which are more cutting/contest-preparation oriented (Buy Ultradex 150 By Sciroxx laboratories. USA domestic delivery), and about 1:2 ratio for the testosterone favor on other circumstances (SynerGix 450 (Supreme Anabolic/Androgenic Matrix) US domestic delivery - sciroxxonline.com)
We will try to figure out if there is a need for other ratio, we have a ready formula of 200mg trenE along with 125 testE along with 125 MasteronE

Thank u all for the input

i think a great formula would be 150mg trenE, 200mg MasteronE and 100mg Test E. more masteron in that formula would be better since its the weakest on mg per mg basis compared to test and tren. take 2cc of that product and its perfect 300mg tren, 400mg mast and 200 test.

Last edited:
i think a great formula would be 150mg trenE, 200mg MasteronE and 100mg Test E. more masteron in that formula would be better since its the weakest on mg per mg basis compared to test and tren. take 2cc of that product and its perfect 300mg tren, 400mg mast and 200 test.

It's interesting, consider that the Masteron is a weak competitor for the AR (Androgen Receptor), hence in this formula we mainly (at least in theory) rely on its not AR mediated effects such as lowering SHBG, so we keep it somewhat lower, not to negate what you offer

For what it's worth I've never seen anyone who's actually big advocate for low test high tren

It's interesting, consider that the Masteron is a weak competitor for the AR (Androgen Receptor), hence in this formula we mainly (at least in theory) rely on its not AR mediated effects such as lowering SHBG, so we keep it somewhat lower, not to negate what you offer

i guess if your using masteron for that purpose it makes sense. i have taken low dose mast with test cycles in past just for shbg purposes you mentioned. reason i did it that way is cause mast at high doses gives me the worst side effects. my skin turns to a grease pit and pores on forehead and cheeks swell up and get inflamed. i was mostly thinking about others who like higher dose mast. in my honest opinion i dont like blends. just like buying what i need and than combining it myself. but if you could fit it all in 1cc with no pip than thats awesome. and rare to find.

For what it's worth I've never seen anyone who's actually big advocate for low test high tren

that may be true but i try to use common sense when it comes to cycling. most times you just need test as a base. so in the case of tren which is 5 times stronger than test its really the tren doing all the work. so say you take 400mg of tren a week and 200mg test you are just taking the test to keep levels normal while the tren is doing all the work for growth. even equipose id prefer to take 800mg EQ and only 200mg test. let the eq do the work for slower leaner gains with less bloat. in my mind if im gonna do 800mg eq and 500mg test i think its overkill. you might as well just take 1g of test a week and call it a day. i take test all year round so if im gonna add a compound to it like tren or eq i want that compound to do what its intended to do and not shut it out with high test. but i have different goals. im a physique guy. 190lbs at 5'8" maintaining 6-8% bodyfat year round. if your trying to be 220 or 250 than your gonna take your gear differently.

Doesn't matter for me. The most important factor is the total dose of each. These days tren can give me side effects so I start low (10mg) and gradually build up to no more than 50mg per day. I prefer using tren a over longer esters. I feel crap on high test (fatigue etc) so prefer not to go above 750mg per week. Although when using with tren I usually go with test p and about 50mg per day. So the ratio is fairly balanced most of the time but I have done high/low for both in the past.

Tren is so good you don't need a lot to get great results. I also have to be careful with it due to possible anxiety. Otherwise I would dose it higher at times. Soon I will be running both and will probably go with 50mg test p and 40-50mg tren a with 40-60mg avar. I generally prefer running low-moderate doses of multiple compounds. As long as I build the tren up gradually that cycle will be pretty much side effect free for me and I should feel great on it.

When you start at 10mg tren daily do you notice much from it? Last week, I started to add 10mg of tren a to my trt and ive definitely noticed an effect (energy, desire to train, bit of insomnia for first 4 days). Im going to try it for 8 weeks increasing the dose gradually to a fairly low level (prob top out at 25mg/day). My main goal is to see what leaning effect it has at this very low dose and how it aids growth.

Tren-Test Ratios

There is no one ratio!
lower test, around 200-250 and higher then will give you less sides probably-
IF you're gyno prone.

Our RIPEX has a great ratio.
100 test, 200tren, 100 mast
as short half life version and all enanthate version.

USE BANGBANG to get most BANG for your buck!

MarchPromo.jpg

I think there is no ratio between tren and testo. I didn t find magic ratio

Last edited:
I think there is no ratio between tren and testo. I didn t find magic ratio

It's interesting ....... what ratios you've trialed ? what were the results ?

I wouldn't like yet to interfere with my experience as I'm more interested in your feedback, but I've earned and observed that usually the more experienced the user is the better he reacts to higher dosages of Trens, and the lower dosages of Testosterone he requires in his combo

that may be true but i try to use common sense when it comes to cycling. most times you just need test as a base. so in the case of tren which is 5 times stronger than test its really the tren doing all the work. so say you take 400mg of tren a week and 200mg test you are just taking the test to keep levels normal while the tren is doing all the work for growth. even equipose id prefer to take 800mg EQ and only 200mg test. let the eq do the work for slower leaner gains with less bloat. in my mind if im gonna do 800mg eq and 500mg test i think its overkill. you might as well just take 1g of test a week and call it a day. i take test all year round so if im gonna add a compound to it like tren or eq i want that compound to do what its intended to do and not shut it out with high test. but i have different goals. im a physique guy. 190lbs at 5'8" maintaining 6-8% bodyfat year round. if your trying to be 220 or 250 than your gonna take your gear differently.

Tren is more androgenic than testosterone, but test is more anabolic than tren. testosterone is the most anabolic steroid, while tren is the most androgenic steroid.

test will build more muscle than tren.

Tren is more androgenic than testosterone, but test is more anabolic than tren. testosterone is the most anabolic steroid, while tren is the most androgenic steroid.

Tren has an anabolic/Androgenic ratio of 500/500 and testosterone’s ratio is 100/100 so on paper tren is 5 times more anabolic and 5 times more adrogenic then testosterone

Tren has an anabolic/Androgenic ratio of 500/500 and testosterone’s ratio is 100/100 so on paper tren is 5 times more anabolic and 5 times more adrogenic then testosterone

I’m not so sure about that. if tren is more anabolic and more androgenic then why does testosterone put on more muscle? which brings up the point of anabolic versus androgenic

I do know that testosterone is more anabolic than trenbolone meaning testosterone will put on more muscle than trenbolone.

I heard Dave Palumbo say this exact statement. I like Dave's channel but he spreads some pretty bad misinformation about steriods and this is a perfect example.

I heard Dave Palumbo say this exact statement. I like Dave's channel but he spreads some pretty bad misinformation about steriods and this is a perfect example.

how so? it’s just the fact that testosterone will put on more muscle than trenbolone. not sure why people don’t understand that maybe from lack of experience? I don’t know

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131