over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anadrol kick start with test

5millionbucks

Registered
Quick question; I know anadrol and dbol is notorious for adding water weight and completely disappearing when coming off. While using it to kick start your test cycle what happens when you run the drol for 5 weeks; then come off and just basically run test by itself for the rest of the cycle; do you literally lose all that weight/strength you gain on drol and is it just a cosmetic drug for the time being like dbol?

Yes. What do you expect to happen when you stop taking drug x?

Although I do think the water weight gain claims of both are way overrated.

I mean how much lean muscle can drol actually put on your body compared to something like dbol after all the water. With dbol it looks like people would gain 30lbs and keep 10-15lbs of it; was wondering if drol was better at that; or you just lose it all assuming all the weight is water/glycogen and not actual muscle tissue.

Any answer would be speculation. Too many variables.

I mean how much lean muscle can drol actually put on your body compared to something like dbol after all the water. With dbol it looks like people would gain 30lbs and keep 10-15lbs of it; was wondering if drol was better at that; or you just lose it all assuming all the weight is water/glycogen and not actual muscle tissue.

You return to baseline after cesation, same for all AAS. Any 'muscle' acrewed comes slow and is developed over years, thus why orals usually arent used to grow with only to show. So to put on "15-20lbs" of muscle you'd need to run drol or Dbol for like 2+ years.

Last edited:
try and see. after years of doing this and reading. if you see something that interest you try it and see what happens. everyone is different. this is such a generic answer but its the truth.

i use to start my cycles as you said with a kick start. dbol fucks my stomach up so i dont fuck with it. anadrol was never a fan so stay away from it.

try it out let us know what you think

I do well with Anadrol 50mg 5 weeks or 25mg longer. I used 50mg 8 weeks and was ok. Takes time for lipids but....

On gains Anadrol gives a good start and then test kicks but I rather do this with test and deca. They hold my gains, I do not get water bloat from Anadrol 50mg a day but dbol I don't use anymore!!

I keep gains everytime and bigger by at least a couple lean muscle lbs each time. I always finish runs with a cut or some sort so I look big then I look hard and appear bigger in lots of ways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Anadrol gains are very rapid and fast so yes expect to not keep every bit once discontinued.

Quick question; I know anadrol and dbol is notorious for adding water weight and completely disappearing when coming off. While using it to kick start your test cycle what happens when you run the drol for 5 weeks; then come off and just basically run test by itself for the rest of the cycle; do you literally lose all that weight/strength you gain on drol and is it just a cosmetic drug for the time being like dbol?
I had a friend of mine in college go from 185lbs to 315lbs in four years using only Anadrol and Equipoise. He trained like an animal and ate tons of food. Your nutrition and your consistency is more important than any drug you’re going to take.

Anadrol is basically a strength drug. As you stated most of the gains are from water retention but you will maintain whatever muscle you put on from the strength and protein synthesis increase.

Point of a kick start is to start gaining strength and sizs from the start 90% of what is gained rapidly with dbol and drol is water which will deff go away once the drug is discontinued.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear