Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By thethinker48

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2019, 01:27 AM
Registered Member

What's the culprit of labored breathing?

So I've been on test off and on, mostly on, with some AI's the past year. Blast, cruise, and trt levels ranging. I've noticed this week that my breathing isn't what it used to be. Simple things I'm doing I'm needing to catch my breath. If I get blood tests drawn is there anything I would be able to see on that that would reveal why I have shortness of breath?

I realize the simple answer could just be I need to do some cardio because I never do. But I feel like It just hit me all of a sudden and there may be more to that story. Feels like my chest is slightly heavier also. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Zane View Post
So I've been on test off and on, mostly on, with some AI's the past year. Blast, cruise, and trt levels ranging. I've noticed this week that my breathing isn't what it used to be. Simple things I'm doing I'm needing to catch my breath. If I get blood tests drawn is there anything I would be able to see on that that would reveal why I have shortness of breath?

I realize the simple answer could just be I need to do some cardio because I never do. But I feel like It just hit me all of a sudden and there may be more to that story. Feels like my chest is slightly heavier also. Thanks in advance

Have you gained weight recently? Water weight can definitely cause laboured breathing. I would be monitoring my BP daily if I was in your situation. I actually monitor it daily regardless.

Im not sure theres anything that blood work can show you..
Old 07-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

131/67 a few days ago. Always right around
there

Old 07-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

What's the culprit of labored breathing?

Bad cardiovascular shape

Do some cardio

(Water weight from steroids, Gh, peptides, insulin, all negatively affects it)...thatís why most of the time you feel the best on just trt

Edit: this is all taking into account that this isnít a cardiovascular pathology. Biggest thing is BP that should be monitored regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stewie, livinlean and Tim Zane like this.

Last edited by thethinker48; 07-12-2019 at 04:59 PM.