advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your opinion. estrogen helps produce gains?

Does Estrogen Help in Muscle Gains?

• Total voters

SpudToStud

Registered
In your honest Opinion... Does estrogen help produce gains. This has been an issue up for sebate on any forum i have been to. Some say taking an AI or anti-e while on cycyle will hinder your gains. Voice your opinion here.

In your honest Opinion... Does estrogen help produce gains. This has been an issue up for sebate on any forum i have been to. Some say taking an AI or anti-e while on cycyle will hinder your gains. Voice your opinion here.
I don't think it's a coincidence that all the big bulking compounds also aromatize. I think estrogen does help promote muscle growth. It also helps with joints when lifting heavy during a bulk. To bad it also is responsible for fat gain as well

I think you should have some..not go into the extreme of both places and you'll be fine.

estrogen gives you leverage, be it water or fat

leverage = more weight or more reps, which = bigger muscles

leverage = more weight or more reps, which = bigger muscles

Doesn't leverage allow the same amount of force to move a greater load? The leverage created by the fat and water seems to me to be false strength. The muscle fiber is not producing more force, it simply has a mechanical advantage. when the mechanical advantage is removed the muscle is still producing the same force as before but is not able to move the same load. In power lifting I think it has a place, in body building we want the muslce doing the work with no assistance.
Perhaps I'm missing something but that is my current take on it.

This might be a shocking but you need estrogen to even get an erection.

You can't just shut your estrogen level down completely thinking it'll result in more gain. I see this happen all the time. Especially on the supplement forums.

This might be a shocking but you need estrogen to even get an erection.

You can't just shut your estrogen level down completely thinking it'll result in more gain. I see this happen all the time. Especially on the supplement forums.
Lol this thread Is 6 years old

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leverage... A rope over a pulley can be used to lift more, but the rope feels the full load rather than the one pulling on the rope. Your tendons in this case are the rope, where the force limiting GT organ is taught to withstand higher loads... Just a theory.

No matter it helps or not, it causes water retention and gynecomastia. Lol

I voted yes.I seriously made insane gains(strength/muscle) naturally when i used to be a fat ass (without gear). :cool:

I don't think it's a coincidence that all the big bulking compounds also aromatize. I think estrogen does help promote muscle growth. It also helps with joints when lifting heavy during a bulk. To bad it also is responsible for fat gain as well
did approve of your reply.Have you experienced before?

Doesn't matter if it's an old thread. I don't want my estrogen level to be out of range in either direction. I have read research showing that estrogen contributes to androgen receptor proliferation in tissue. If you didn't know androgen receptors are constantly being created and destroyed.

hmmmm
If men’s bodies produce estrogen, what is the purpose? After all, nature is not known to be profligate in its actions; everything it does, it does for a reason. Although the precise functions of estrogen in men aren’t entirely clear, it appears to play a role in the maturation and development of sperm, which means that estrogen may effect male fertility.

Maybe nobody really has any evidence to stand in an argument. But I have known that estrogen helps to increase and maintain bone strength. It also assists with muscle repair and exercise recovery, especially in women.:cool:

I vote yes! not the mental state due to eostrogen, but rather the physiological gains/losses due to high/low eostrogen levels.

too much estrogen — a condition called estrogen dominance — causes toxic fat gain, water retention, bloating, and a host of other health and wellness issues.

Estrogen doesn't help produce gains unless it is too low, which causes other health issues that indirectly reduce your gains. Excess estrogen will actually block the androgen receptor to some extent (estrogen can even activate the androgen receptor and give you gains, but it is better at blocking it, and not giving you gainz).

How this broscience came about:

Back in the 80s and 90s, they gave cattle trenbolone before slaughter to maximize their "feed to weight ratio." This is basically how fat the cow gets on how little feed when they fatten them up before slaughter.

At some point they discovered that giving the cow estradiol along with the trenbolone equated a better feed to weight ratio.

All bodybuilders knew about this, because now the tren pellets they were getting had estradiol in them. And if you did any reading on the net you would quickly find that estradiol appeared to make cows bigger, faster then tren alone.

I personally see this as the origin of the broscience that estradiol is required for gains. It is required not to tank E2 levels though, or you will get other nasty sides that will indirectly impact your gains(z).

Last edited:
In 2014 I had A few lengthy phone conversations with Stan Efferding. He told me that when he reviewed his bloodwork results from the previous 10 years, he was at his strongest when his estrogen levels were at their highest. Considering Stan has benched 600lbs raw and squatted 900lbs in the gym, there must be something to this fact. Stan uses no AIs either.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131