over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insane night sweats

garagefighter76

Newbies
Been on cycle for 3 weeks and I feel fine, cardio is lacking a little bit due to more lifting. For some reason im haveing crazy night sweats like I have a fever. Anyone have any experience with this. My friend just told me its the difference in hormone levels. Should I be worried about any side effects? Any input greatly appreciated. Thx guys :confused:

Been on cycle for 3 weeks and I feel fine, cardio is lacking a little bit due to more lifting. For some reason im haveing crazy night sweats like I have a fever. Anyone have any experience with this. My friend just told me its the difference in hormone levels. Should I be worried about any side effects? Any input greatly appreciated. Thx guys :confused:

It would sure help the experts if you told them what you were on buddy;)

3 weeks into a Deca Test E, and Dbol cycle and I to wake up DRENCHED in a pool of sweat. Like its almost ridiculous. Then as I wake up im not sure if im cold or hot or what and its hard to go back to sleep. Im pretty sure its something to do with hormone levels but dont qoute me on that. I just cant wait until i have a girl over or something and she wakes up and is like WTF. But yea my whole body sweats. Even my legs (my shins) pretty much my entire body is wet. I wake up with the chills and since week 2.5 ive been noticing that i feel like my body temp is a bit higher?? Almost like my forehead is warm. I am going to go and get my temperature taken today so we will see the outcome.

I have these same night sweats on or off cycle. Some nights are worse than others, and some nights no sweats at all. When it's bad, I have to get up and get a towel to lay down, flip my pillow over, and put a tshirt on. Waiting on my latest labs to come in, so hopefully this will give me some answers. Thyroid maybe?

I have these same night sweats on or off cycle. Some nights are worse than others, and some nights no sweats at all. When it's bad, I have to get up and get a towel to lay down, flip my pillow over, and put a tshirt on. Waiting on my latest labs to come in, so hopefully this will give me some answers. Thyroid maybe?

i do the same thing. getting the towel, flipping the pillow.

i really do think that its just our hormones out of whack.

its been the worst since i;ve been on the tren ace.

I am on DNP and Tren right now. Talk about a crazy sweat fest. It really makes you burn some fat though. I will stay on the DNP for about 4 weeks and the tren about 6 weeks.

i went threw the same but i tried that sh!t supertest 450 and i had a fever for a straight week on and off threw the day and on the first night i thought i was having a heart attack and would wake up drenched in sweat but the pumps were crasy

thx guys

Thx im on Deca, Test Cyp And Dbol. Figured it was just hormones. I feel like im runnin a little hot temp wise also. Thx again

Thx im on Deca, Test Cyp And Dbol. Figured it was just hormones. I feel like im runnin a little hot temp wise also. Thx again

Yea man. The Temperature thing is with me to. My head feels warm and i feel like im hot but then when i got my temperature taken 3 separate times it was
1. 98.4

So idk what the heck is going on.

The only thing that gives me night sweats is Tren both E and A but test,d bol, an HGH make me sleep lika baby

mmmm, tren. I have a big fan and I still wake up soaked.

Same here bro ceiling fan rite over bed stays on high year round an thermo stays on 66 degrees, girl hates it but I still get the sweats

I've lowered the dosage and it gave me better gains and no night sweats. (usually common with deca, dbol, or tren) Sometimes your body can not handle a high amount of certain chemicals! Every body is different!

~Bump~ get blood work and check your thyroid. It can affect your gains if it's going apeshit.

same thing

The same happens to me also. Many times I am forced to sleep on the sofa away from my wife because it makes it worse with her in the same bed. The doubled body heat is unbearable. On the sofa I can use a light blanket that I can kick off and back on as needed. The sofa seems to be better vented or something because the sweats usually get much better.

When I'm running tren, I get the sweats bad! Like y'all have said, I get a towel, flip the pillow and bung a t-shirt on. I figured it's just part of being on aas...!!

Guys......elevated hormone levels and increased calorie intake all mean increased metabolic rate. When this happens the end result is a slight raise in core temp. This is why most of us feel hot and while others are wearing long sleeves and shivering we wear short sleeves and ask WTF is wrong with everyone.......oh and to show off the guns...LOL!

Unless you think you have the flu you will have to grin and bear it. If still worried then go see your doctor and get some work done!!

Same happened to me on cycle. I was on Test C and Tren E. I'd walk around in 60 degree weather feeling comfortably warm but my nipples erect haha.
At night time before I fell asleep I would turn on the fan because I felt hot, then Id wake up and turn it off because I felt cold and my sinuses were drying up...then ON again when Id start to sweat. It got worse when I threw Pramipexole in the mix...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws