over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advise on Bulk Cycle

kylebarrow

Newbies
Hey guys, Just after some advise on an upcoming bulk iam planning.

First of all here is some stats

Age - 24
height - 6"1
Weight - 102kg
BF - around 12%
Training history - About 3 years full on
Prev Cycles - 3 (test Prop, Test Enth, EQ, Dbol)

My last Cycle was a 16 week test prop Cut with awesome resulets, went from 112 kgs down to 102kg and managed to get really lean, and loving the look, just after putting on a bit more size while trying to retain abs... My goal is to be around 110-112 and around 12%bf.

Iam just tossing up between my two options which are :

12 week cycle - Dbol 50mg first four weeks, Test-e 600mg / week, Tren-e 600mg a week.

Or

8 week Cycle - Test Prop 600mg a week, Tren Ace 600mg a week

Just wondering which cycle use guys would recomend to put on some serious size, while trying to stay lean. I know the Prop is a leaner option with less bloat, but i have found that the enth puts on mass alot easier, so im really not sure.

Any advise would be awesome

Me myself I would use the 12 week cycle, but I would halt my Tren after week 8 or so probrably. You should gain very nice mass that you can maintain with this cycle.

Do the 8 week cycle w/ the short esters. That way if you find that the sides are too harsh for you from the tren, you can come off the compound, and it will be out of your system in a matter or days, rather then a couple of weeks worth of side-effects from the lingering enanthane ester.

Just my 0.02

-VM

if it was me I would do the 600 teste and 50 mg dbol for 4 weeks then after the dbol I would add tren A either Ed or eod. I've tried both ways and for me I think the sides were less doing Ed pins keeping the blood levels more stable. then like VM said if tren is too much for you u stop and within 2-3 days it's out of your system. personally I like tren a much better then tren e. faster results and your will be strong as an ox within the first week if you do it how I said cuz the test will be in full affect too.

dude 600mg of tren is overkill I think. I ran 225mg of tren E and that made my strength EXPLODE (with a test base of course). You dont need a lot of tren to go a long way. I think if your strength explodes size will come with time and nutrition.

Oh hell no

dude 600mg of tren is overkill I think. I ran 225mg of tren E and that made my strength EXPLODE (with a test base of course). You dont need a lot of tren to go a long way. I think if your strength explodes size will come with time and nutrition.

Your right man I didn't even see he wrote down 600 mg of tren e man you will hate your life lol. Don't do it, I am pretty experienced and never go above 200 on e. You would have terrible sides that would last for weeks. But other then that I would do what I posted above. Or you can be extra careful and use tren a to be careful of sides. If you do use tren a put it in the last 8 weeks or I would at least.

Your right man I didn't even see he wrote down 600 mg of tren e man you will hate your life lol. Don't do it, I am pretty experienced and never go above 200 on e. You would have terrible sides that would last for weeks. But other then that I would do what I posted above. Or you can be extra careful and use tren a to be careful of sides. If you do use tren a put it in the last 8 weeks or I would at least.

I completely agree! Tren is not a compound to be taken lightly. It took me a few cycles to find the configuration that works for me. In the mean time, i went through hell! Good luck bro!

Hey guys, thanks soooo much for all the input, have spent all night and morning really looking into this.. Found some great info on the forum and have come up with a bit of a revised cycle.. Let me know what use think!

12 week bulk

Week 1-12 - Test-E 600mg (shot monday / Thursday)
Week 1-8 - Tren Ace 350mg a week (shot 50mg ED)
Week 1-4 - Dbol 50mg / Day
Week 1-18 - Adex .25 ED
Week 14-18 - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Iam not sure if i should also add HCG too this cycle to stop shutdown, As after my last cycle 16 week test prop 600mg a week, i had some erection problems 2 months after coming off!! Which is all sorted now but it really worries me.
Also iam really worried about hairloss on cycle, what do use guys recomend too help prevent this?? Ive read finiside works well but can hinder gains??
thanks guys

Hey guys, thanks soooo much for all the input, have spent all night and morning really looking into this.. Found some great info on the forum and have come up with a bit of a revised cycle.. Let me know what use think!

12 week bulk

Week 1-18 - Adex .25 ED

Iam not sure if i should also add HCG too this cycle to stop shutdown, As after my last cycle 16 week test prop 600mg a week, i had some erection problems 2 months after coming off!! Which is all sorted now but it really worries me.
Also iam really worried about hairloss on cycle, what do use guys recomend too help prevent this?? Ive read finiside works well but can hinder gains??
thanks guys

Use HCG @ 250iu x 2 per week (weeks 1 - 13) and discontinue 1 week prior to PCT (week 14).

The cycle looks excellent - but you shouldn't be using an AI (arimidex) during your PCT. discontinue it after week 13, and wait a week, and then begin your PCT (nolva).

If you ran a-dex for the whole duration of your last PCT then that's probably why you got those erectile-dysfunction issues.

Don't bother with fini... you're taking tren... nothing stops hairloss on tren... nothing.

-VM

yep. tren wrecks yr hair if yr prone to hairloss. like, really quickly.
for me anyway.

not for me...but I only ran it once at 225mg and then once at a whopping 25mg EOD! tren E.

Funny thing is the 25mg EOD did the trick for me. Strength Strength Strength with that shit.

12 week bulk

Week 1-18 - Adex .25 ED

thanks guys

Perfect !

Use HCG @ 250iu x 2 per week (weeks 1 - 13) and discontinue 1 week prior to PCT (week 14).

The cycle looks excellent - but you shouldn't be using an AI (arimidex) during your PCT. discontinue it after week 13, and wait a week, and then begin your PCT (nolva).

If you ran a-dex for the whole duration of your last PCT then that's probably why you got those erectile-dysfunction issues.

Don't bother with fini... you're taking tren... nothing stops hairloss on tren... nothing.

-VM

100% agree

you most get low dose tren 350 mg \ week tren a or tren e will do verey good result for you with minimum sides

good luk for your cycle

My best bulk cycle so far is the one I'm on now.

Week 1-14 - Test E 500mg per week
week 1-14 - EQ 600mg per week
week 1-6 - dbol 30mg per dar
week 1-14 - Proviron 25mg per day.

I'm on week 7 now and feel great. Up 13 pounds and strong as a bull.

Hey mate, yeah i did exactly this for my second cycle but with only 4 week of dbol.. was awesome!! i really wanna try tren mainly bcos im interested in its fat buring capabilitys and staying very lean

First go with EQ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity