Votes: 120 20.6%
  • im so cool i vote for nothing

Votes: 104 17.9%

• Total voters

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
simple thread

bascialy wanting to see for those who have used BOTH, whether they actually noticed a difference

They wasn't really any difference imo between the two. Tren Ace deff kicked in faster and had more of a bang, but besides that not too much as far as sides go and everything else.

THe choice I wanted to make wasnt there. To me the acetate has less sides but is nowhere near as powerful in the long run. With enanthate you have to dose a lot lower or youll feel like shit within 2 weeks. This is surprsing too since the enanthate has lower tren mg/mg of the powder since the ester weighs more. Its the ability of the ester to hang around so long that makes it so powerful. The levels build up and then wham! Once the levels are high then it takes about 1 week to get it back down again and you have to suffer all that time. I wonder whats going on inside the body too as far as damage done.
IMO, if youre going to mess with tren stick with the acetate.

For Myself Ace gave great effects, while Eth gave alot of sides even at a way lower dose(no as many positive sides though)

I like Both

I run Both right now Tren ace 300mg week m,w,f Tren E tuesdays 200mg. I want to try Parabolan Hex at 400 week I think I would like it. I have taken Tren so long i sleep better and i can actually eat I don't force feed anymore.

no parabolan in the vote? just wondering....

Last edited:
tren is tren just as test is test. Factoring ester weight out the samely weekly dose did the same thing in my body. Strength gains and sides are dose and other compound related. I've found a little tren can go a long way. I've taken as much as 100mg ED of Ace but nowadays will limit myself to 200-300mg a week of whatever ester I have. That's truly all I need.
As far as sides go I get less sides by limiting my test intake, moreso than even how much tren I'm on. For example I'll get less of the so called tren sides by taking 200mg of test with 700mg of tren a week than 500mg of test with 500mg of tren.

Tren Ace, felt it was stronger, and if you start to experience bad sides you can come off and they will subside faster

I have to vote Ace. Even though it kills my sleep.

Last time I ran it... I didnt sleep for 4 months. And I only ran it for 8 weeks!!!

Just threw me off like crazy.

Oh and dont run 1050mg a week. Probably why. lol

Tren E makes me hornier for some reason. Doesnt make sense to me... but it def does.

I have to vote Ace. Even though it kills my sleep.

Last time I ran it... I didnt sleep for 4 months. And I only ran it for 8 weeks!!!

Just threw me off like crazy.

Oh and dont run 1050mg a week. Probably why. lol

Tren E makes me hornier for some reason. Doesnt make sense to me... but it def does.

What a savage lol. How were the results from that?

I prefer tren acetate. It gives much quicker changes to my body with less side effects. On an equivalent dose of tren enanthate, night sweats and insomnia were so bad that it was almost unbearable. I'll stick with ace.

enan everytime for me. always had better results with it. side effects could be a bit much, but no worse than ace - just lasted longer

parabolan every 3rd day if it was an option though, nectar of the gods right there..

For me they both did the same thing....I just did the ace before shows never did the enan before a show just because its supposed to be faster....so dont know if it would be the same

no parabolan in the vote? just wondering....

im looking just to compare acetate VS eth becoz its rumoured people get alot better results and less sides from the acetate ester

just wanting to see whether it holds true or not

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828