over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace....ed or eod?

ED or EOD?

• Total voters

mojolnir

Registered
How often do you guys like to shoot it? Any specific reasons for ed or eod?

from my personal experience ed gave me far better results and less sides!

I like it eod with tren e thrown in there twice a week. Keeps the blood levels just where I like them.

To me ED or EOD makes no difference.
I tried both & got similar results.

How often do you guys like to shoot it? Any specific reasons for ed or eod?
It is BEST to pin Tren Ace daily. You're going to have a roller coaster effect if you don't. You'll have spikes and drops in your blood levels. This is one of the way to enduce the side effects because your body never adjusts. You'll have some nights you sleep better and some days you're stronger and some days you're meaner, etc. Sure it's "easier" but many people don't realize that they are making it harder on the bodies to cope.
But ED gets old super fast, annoying, feels like a chore. In the end, the results of ED or EOD are not a big difference

Either is fine. I've done both a lot of times over 9 years and for me there is really no difference. Ace is a short ester but eod is fine. Most will never notice a difference.

Technically all esters are more stable injected ed.

I just started EOD at 100mg, but if I keep getting the cough or swollen lumps at the inject site I'll start doing a smaller 50mg dose daily and hopefully reduce both. Was fine at 75 EOD

I like EOD myself, I like tren A the best
HEX was OK and tren E just jacked my blood pressure

I have ran it so much over the years that I've developed too much of a tolerance so I'm taking a break from it

I like EOD, ED gets old fast with a real pain in the glutes

Every day at night before bed. Minimizes sides. Makes you a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus.

Every day at night before bed. Minimizes sides. Makes you a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus.

:yeahthat::yeahthat: I did that as well, ofcourse i only went threw 2 bottles because the sides were to much for me to handle:( good luck bro and let us know how it goes on whatever it is you do (ed, or eod)

:yeahthat::yeahthat: I did that as well, ofcourse i only went threw 2 bottles because the sides were to much for me to handle:( good luck bro and let us know how it goes on whatever it is you do (ed, or eod)

I'm still not sure what I wanna do lol....so many good replies in this thread its hard to decide. I have been doing eod, I was considering ed but I am just thinkin of all the different spots that I will need to use and it seems like a pain in the ass haha.

I'm still not sure what I wanna do lol....so many good replies in this thread its hard to decide. I have been doing eod, I was considering ed but I am just thinkin of all the different spots that I will need to use and it seems like a pain in the ass haha.

I'm using a slin pin. I just backload the gear into it and pin it in delts/chest/quads.

I am getting like zero pain now so I can use the same spots frequently w/ out any problems.

Oh and regarding the tren sides like anxiety and what not. Prami totally took care of that for me and I feel great.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

While this is a good saying that I always go by, I started experiencing some insomnia so I am hoping by stabilizing blood levels it will go away....lets see what happens.

Yeah, 75mg EOD worked for me. Also 500 test and 600 eq while doing tren.

tren ace eod works well for me. plus i work out eod so it works right on my schedual

I prefer everyday over eod. I get bad sides from tren. The worst for me is dizziness, headache, insomnia, sweats. The aggression is not too bad, although I do get irritated easier. I also prefer shooting it right before bed, as the night sweats and insomnia hit me at 0430 every morning instead of all night. But everyone is different, and if I could handle eod better I would do it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear