Do you bloat on NPP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 144 80.0%

• Total voters

Adonis89

Registered
I've used NPP once with pretty decent results. I don't recall much bloat, and It was a better anabolic than EQ in my experience. I've noticed that this compound is gaining or maybe regaining popularity and I'm curious to hear from those who love or hate it.

I've even seen many guys say that they put on more LBM with NPP than with Tren - which for them has been better for shifting body composition and adding strength/hardness. Does anyone here have this same view?

Let us know

I prefer it over deca but not over eq. EQ for me is my fav compound. It doesnt take long for it to kick in like others say it does. Now as far as NPP I dont bloat but I dont get the strength gains or lbm that I get with tren a.

I prefer it over deca but not over eq. EQ for me is my fav compound. It doesnt take long for it to kick in like others say it does. Now as far as NPP I dont bloat but I dont get the strength gains or lbm that I get with tren a.

I really don't think there is a better overall compound than Tren A for bodybuilding purposes (at least in my experience) - I have a love/hate relationship with it (insomnia). However, when taking side effects into consideration, some prefer higher doses of Primo and/or NPP. NPP is being talked about a lot lately. If I'm going to guess, most people probably compare NPP to EQ - with some people slightly preferring one over the other.

very good thread ! I'm thinking about npp

very good thread ! I'm thinking about npp

Me too! I'm not a huge fan of EQ. Raises my hematocrit and RBC too high. I love primo and stay on it most of the year with some tren blasts, but considering a way to incorporate NPP for any added anabolic benefit it may add (the join help is always great too).

I have nothing but love for npp. Its an awesome cpd for strength and mass with little to no water weight, which makes it great for either cutting or gaining. Granted its not tren (nothing is), but its right behind it imo.

I have nothing but love for npp. Its an awesome cpd for strength and mass with little to no water weight, which makes it great for either cutting or gaining. Granted its not tren (nothing is), but its right behind it imo.

Putting EQ out of the picture for the sake of conversation, would you rate it higher or lower than high dose PRIMO (if you've used it)?

I love Npp in the 700-800 a week range..I don't bloat like I do on deca,and gain come steady.. Experimenting with AMG's nardalone base right now, so far it's my new favorite.

I have a tattoo on my forehead listing all my complaints with npp ;)

I love Npp in the 700-800 a week range..I don't bloat like I do on deca,and gain come steady.. Experimenting with AMG's nardalone base right now, so far it's my new favorite.

do you shoot the base ED?

What kind of test would you run with 7-800 mg/week?

Yes sir..preworkout is what I have been doing, along with his TNE.. Bomb!

Interesting approach!

Can't wait to start my cycle in a few weeks....But pinning ED?...damn im cringing about EOD!....LOL

Love NPP much better than deca IMHO.

Doing Prop/50mg-NPP/50mg EOD right now. Sweat like a pig if I do anything streneous. Why such a small dosage... different thread. Just responding to the effects of NPP. I DO not sweat like that on other AAS. I do think NPP has abnormal fat burning characteristics.

DLStryker

Adonis, unfortunately I haven't had a chance to run primo yet.

I absolutely love primo. Hopefully you get to give it a run 700+mg/week.

Love NPP much better than deca IMHO.

I wouldn't even consider running Deca - sounds like asking for moon face to me. looks like most people having nothing but positive experiences with NPP

Doing Prop/50mg-NPP/50mg EOD right now. Sweat like a pig if I do anything streneous. Why such a small dosage... different thread. Just responding to the effects of NPP. I DO not sweat like that on other AAS. I do think NPP has abnormal fat burning characteristics.

DLStryker

Interesting... I wonder it it has something to do with progestenic activity up-regulating prostaglandin activity or something (think tren).

DLStryker

I was actually thinking the same thing. In the middle of a blast rigth now with NPP at a gram/wk and tren a at gram/wk and the scale is topping out at about 215. I have been eating a ton of food both good and bad just to try to get the extra calories but every day I wake up at the same weight as the day before. I was heavier on 2 gram of test/wk.

Definitely a better look though. On 2gram test I was 220 but bloofy, now I appear to be more cut than normal. Veins are starting to show where there were none before.

I'd love to try NPP in the 700-800mg range. Unfortunately that is a LOT of fuckin volume. I feel like I'd have to use a long ester test to cut back on any extra injection volume to use 8mL worth of NPP a week. I've only used a max of 400 and it did very well for putting on size while staying lean. Didn't have the awful shutdown post cycle like Deca either. I implore a sponsor....MAKE SOME 200mg/ML NPP. I'd be all over that shit, make it much easier for me to get to that 700-800mg a week sweet spot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131