YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test vs Low Test with other anabolics/androgens?

Do you like high or low test?

• I run high test with lower anabolics/androgens

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • I run low test with higher anabolics/androgens

Votes: 87 54.0%
  • I just blast high on everything :/

Votes: 32 19.9%

• Total voters

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Do you respond better with:

A. High Test with lower anabolics/androgens
ex: 1.5 g test E, 300mg Deca, 500mg EQ, 300mg Tren Ace per week

B. Little/No test with higher anabolics/androgens
ex: 150mg Test E, 1g Deca, 900mg EQ, 700mg Tren Ace per week

Also, do you notice a difference in side effects when running higher test with other gear? Do you feel that anabolics work better or worse in the presence of higher/lower test?

Please share :)

I think it all depends on Your personal goals

I usually run everything high. However, after reading posts on here about low test and high tren, I'm gonna give it a try when I hop back on tren.

From what I get low test works best with 19-nors mostly to avoid excess sides. Tren, deca, NPP with low test yields good results and gives minimal sides. Haven't heard of low test with high eq and other such anabolics/androgens but some might prefer it over high test.

I am currently running low test high eq. I usually run fairly low amounts of several compounds, how ever im trying something diffrent. My current protocol is 400 test cyp 700 eq. probably not high for most but it is for me. I have also thrown in abomb at 75 a day. Im three weeks in and am up five pounds still fairly lean and using letro every three days to help w bloat.

Test only. Its cheap, effective, and safe to use and abuse. I'm not a fan of anabolics. If I'm going to push a mL of fluid into my muscle its going to be more testosterone. If I do stack if anything orals twice a year or trenbolone.

From what I get low test works best with 19-nors mostly to avoid excess sides. Tren, deca, NPP with low test yields good results and gives minimal sides. Haven't heard of low test with high eq and other such anabolics/androgens but some might prefer it over high test.

Why is this so? I'm just curious since AIs are supposed to control estrogen, then why more sides with adding 19 nors

i agree with you, but every time ive ran high tren with low test ive had no crazy sides. compared to if i was running decent amout of test with high tren with an AI i would get bed soaking night sweats ect.... so i dunno?

Why is this so? I'm just curious since AIs are supposed to control estrogen, then why more sides with adding 19 nors

I don't know the reason for fewer sides this way, it's just the majority consensus that people experience fewer and more tolerable sides that way

As I previously said depends on goals if I was offseason it'd be more test based...precontest or cutting higher anabolics

High E2 exacerbates sides from progestins(gyno, loss of libido, bad mood) hence the popular low test/high tren cycle

Id rather have tren do all its wonders.... As others say. Tren is stronger than test and they compete for the same receptor. If you want all the tren benefits, it's best to keep the test low so the true king can reign supreme.

If done right, you can control the water retention people associate with high dose test. I however don't like the recovery from high dose test cycles. I have also seen better lean gains from low test/high tren. If my weight is going up yet I'm looking leaner, I get really happy. :star-w:rs

Id rather have tren do all its wonders.... As others say. Tren is stronger than test and they compete for the same receptor. If you want all the tren benefits, it's best to keep the test low so the true king can reign supreme.

If done right, you can control the water retention people associate with high dose test. I however don't like the recovery from high dose test cycles. I have also seen better lean gains from low test/high tren. If my weight is going up yet I'm looking leaner, I get really happy. :star-w:rs

All true, tren is a wonder drug

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Me thinks there're enough receptors for both....keeping test relatively low just makes Tren way more enjoyable to use and you obviously look harder.

Me thinks there're enough receptors for both....keeping test relatively low just makes Tren way more enjoyable to use and you obviously look harder.

I'm not just looking harder, I'm bigger with less fat/water

High E2 exacerbates sides from progestins(gyno, loss of libido, bad mood) hence the popular low test/high tren cycle

So AIs don't work in this instance?

I've always become bloated beyond belief with high test, especially long esters. Prop is a little less and I actually only use prop now regardless of the dose. Long acting test functions much differently than the way the body makes test, allowing for much more time to aromatize. I also get exaggerated side effects when mixing test with other compounds when test doses and thus estro levels are high. I think the guys that get away with high test, particularly long esters, are the guys who are very lean, don't aromatize much, and who are also on HGH. I'd rather use low test + other anabolics than high test + AI's.

I agree. I also noticed that E2 being too low also exaggerates some sides from the 19-nors - libido loss, mood swings, depression (tren), agitation (tren).

I get big with option A but I look and feel better on option B

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner