over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT (Trestolone Ace) Log......

andro

Banned
Cycle is....

75mg ED Ment
200mg Test Cyp or E per week.

So far its day 3, there was no pip at all so far. I have noticed in just 2 pins i am incredibly Horney. Last night woke up from a crazy vivd dream and almost jizzed in my sleep. spanked it at work and came home and banged the wife on the couch. sex drive is thru the roof. it was not like this a week ago.

Toinght is Back so i will be updating this thru the cycle.

I will say i do feel like i have a slight pump all day now.

This I need to follow. Mike Arnold is a HUGE advocate of ment and says it's better than tren but there aren't many reviews online, other than random posts here and there (usually mixed reviews)

I was going to run this a year ago but could not. Now that the wife is pregnant iam in the clear!

I know of a few guys in Europe that ran it and got huge, super strong, min bloat.
I talked with them and the strength they got was better than tren by a long shot. Size gains were noticed each week by people at his gym.

The thing is real ment is hard to find. Most who run it are getting tren.
I will give an honest review!

I'm curious about this as well I took this a while ago wouldn't mind trying it again the person I got it from made it in 20ml bottles I took the first one and on my first shot of the second bottle I dropped it on my floor and fucking broke everywhere and never got more

In my opinion, unless I am able to see verifiable proof that Ment is real, my automatic belief is that it is fake. Of course, I am not referring to the OP when I say this, but only that I know many people who got ripped off, thinking they were getting Ment, but did not.

I know 2 UGL's trying to source Ment as we speak and are having a difficult time finding quality product. It's been months. I believe this is why there have been so many mixed reviews online. The guys saying results were so-so or not good almost assuredly got fake or severely under-dosed stuff.

Ment also needs to be dosed a bit higher than originally thought to get maximum results...somewhere between 500-1,000 mg/week. At that dosage, especially as you climb higher up the ladder, results are very impressive...considerably beyond what testosterone provides on a mg to mg basis. At 200-300 mg/week, it works, but don't expect to blow up in a couple weeks.

Also, unlike basically every other steroid, you do NOT need to run testosterone with ment...ever. Sure, you can...and the combo would probably work great, but it is not necessary. Ment is fully capable of maintaining male physiological function on its own, which no other steroid on the market is capable of doing. This is why we add testosterone to every cycle...because after a while, testosterone deficiency, and therefore, sexual impairment, becomes a reality. Not with Ment. This is one way we can know that the product we are using is not just Tren labeled as Ment. If ran alone, tren will cause sexual dysfunction after a while. So, if you run Ment without any test and begin to experience sexual dysfunction after 5-8 weeks, you know you are not using Ment. This is why if product legitimacy cannot be verified when using a Ment product, I recommend foregoing testosterone for at least the first 2 months of the cycle. If sex drive and function is still through the roof after 2 months, at least you know it's not Tren. Of course, the seller can always be using a combo of Test and Tren and labeling it as Ment, so depending on how the person responds to Tren (some people experience sexual dysfunction under any circumstances when using tren, while others do not when using testosterone with it), you may or may not be able to know whether the product is a fake.

Ultimately, unless the individual has considerable experience using real Ment, lab work is the only way to be sure. As one poster above said, I am huge advocate of this drug, when it is real, which in my estimate is not often.

With tren ace also aggression is very bad with me and i lean out a lot. Real ment should give me some good size.

Cycle is....

75mg ED Ment
200mg Test Cyp or E per week.

So far its day 3, there was no pip at all so far. I have noticed in just 2 pins i am incredibly Horney. Last night woke up from a crazy vivd dream and almost jizzed in my sleep. spanked it at work and came home and banged the wife on the couch. sex drive is thru the roof. it was not like this a week ago.

Toinght is Back so i will be updating this thru the cycle.

I will say i do feel like i have a slight pump all day now.

LOL..... Hopefully you dont work in food service

In my opinion, unless I am able to see verifiable proof that Ment is real, my automatic belief is that it is fake. Of course, I am not referring to the OP when I say this, but only that I know many people who got ripped off, thinking they were getting Ment, but did not.

I know 2 UGL's trying to source Ment as we speak and are having a difficult time finding quality product. It's been months. I believe this is why there have been so many mixed reviews online. The guys saying results were so-so or not good almost assuredly got fake or severely under-dosed stuff.

Ment also needs to be dosed a bit higher than originally thought to get maximum results...somewhere between 500-1,000 mg/week. At that dosage, especially as you climb higher up the ladder, results are very impressive...considerably beyond what testosterone provides on a mg to mg basis. At 200-300 mg/week, it works, but don't expect to blow up in a couple weeks.

Awes
Also, unlike basically every other steroid, you do NOT need to run testosterone with ment...ever. Sure, you can...and the combo would probably work great, but it is not necessary. Ment is fully capable of maintaining male physiological function on its own, which no other steroid on the market is capable of doing. This is why we add testosterone to every cycle...because after a while, testosterone deficiency, and therefore, sexual impairment, becomes a reality. Not with Ment. This is one way we can know that the product we are using is not just Tren labeled as Ment. If ran alone, tren will cause sexual dysfunction after a while. So, if you run Ment without any test and begin to experience sexual dysfunction after 5-8 weeks, you know you are not using Ment. This is why if product legitimacy cannot be verified when using a Ment product, I recommend foregoing testosterone for at least the first 2 months of the cycle. If sex drive and function is still through the roof after 2 months, at least you know it's not Tren. Of course, the seller can always be using a combo of Test and Tren and labeling it as Ment, so depending on how the person responds to Tren (some people experience sexual dysfunction under any circumstances when using tren, while others do not when using testosterone with it), you may or may not be able to know whether the product is a fake.

Ultimately, unless the individual has considerable experience using real Ment, lab work is the only way to be sure. As one poster above said, I am huge advocate of this drug, when it is real, which in my estimate is not often.

Awesome post. Lil confused. Will ment shut u down ? What would post cycle be? If one were to use other things with ment, than would test be needed. We all wish we had real ment source lol

Awesome post. Lil confused. Will ment shut u down ? What would post cycle be? If one were to use other things with ment, than would test be needed. We all wish we had real ment source lol

Yes, even small amounts will shut you down. In fact, Ment was being explored for male birth control...and the amounts they were considering using for this purpose were tiny (a few mg's per day). So, if a few mg's is enough to cause a lack of fertility in males, then it is obviously shutting one down at that dose. Dosages in the BB'ing range would shut you down fast and hard.

Post-cycle? Do you mean PCT?

You don't have to use test with Ment, but you can if you want. The combo works well. However, if you would rather use something other than test with Ment, feel free. It is your decision to make.

I was going to start this about a year ago but i was talking with mike and decided not to. now that the wife is 8 weeks pregnant, its time to see what this stuff is made of. I decided to do a low test dose because i wanted to see how strong this ment really is.....

I respect mike and his knowledge. you have helped me more than you know!

This is something mike wrote a while back on iron magazine.com

”How much muscle will this stuff really help me add?” While this question is impossible to answer, due to the numerous influential variables involved, we can look to both medical research and real-world experience to help provide us with a clearer picture of what to expect. The following quote is an excerpt taken from a study comparing the effects of Testosterone and Trestolone:

Study comparing Ment to Testosterone: “The ability of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone acetate (MENT) to increase the weights of ventral prostate and seminal vesicles of castrated rats was four times higher than that of testosterone, while its effect on the weights of bulbocavernosus plus levator ani muscles (muscle), was 10 times that of testosterone.(Endocrinology. 1992 Jun;130(6):3677-83.)”

Referencing the paragraph above, we see that Ment delivers 10X the myotropic effect (muscle building) of testosterone, on a mg to mg basis. Based on these figures, this would make Ment more potent than any other non-toxic injectable currently sold on the market. I comparison to the exceedingly potent steroid Trenbolone, which is often used as a benchmark for potency, Ment outperforms it by a full 250%.

It is important to note that the results witnessed in this study were obtained by using primates as test subjects, so while it is likely that the results will translate pretty well to humans, there is no substitute for real-world human testing being conducted specifically for the purpose of performance enhancement. The overwhelming majority of our BB’ing knowledge, as it relates to the optimal application of PED for the purpose of muscle growths, was gained through the combined experience of generations of athletes. While quality versions of this steroid are scarce, enough individuals have experimented with this steroid at this point in time, for us to have a good idea of what to expect.

First of all, the BB’r should not expect to grow muscle at 10X the rate of Testosterone at an equivalent dose, but there is no doubt that one’s gains will measurably surpass what is attainable with an equal dose of Testosterone. Out of the few dozen people I have personally known who have used this steroid and based on the user experiences of others I am aware of, I would most aptly describe this steroid as a type of “super-testosterone”, in terms of results. Visually, the musculature tends to take on a similar appearance. This is not a great steroid for contest prep or achieving a hard & dry look, but if sheer bulk accompanied by some water retention is what you’re looking for, Ment will deliver. Like Testosterone, estrogen-induced water retention can be substantially reduced with the concurrent use of an AI, allowing a decently hard & dry appearance to manifest.

Even though Ment may behave similarly to Testosterone in terms of visual results & side effects, it is important to note that Ment’s ability to trigger these side effects at equivalent doses is much more exaggerated compared to testosterone. This is due largely to its increased androgenic potency. According to use feedback, Ment also carries with it the risk of developing certain “tren-like” sides in some users, especially at higher dosages, although not all users have reported this.

As far as dosing is concerned, no definitive guidelines have yet been formed, although in my opinion it is likely that Ment will probably end up being dosed along the same lines as Trenbolone, with the average dose falling somewhere 200-500 mg per week. Of course, not all users will adhere to these guidelines, with some electing to administer a more hearty dosage. Overall, we are looking at a very potent steroid, both on paper and in the real-world, which is capable of eliciting serious gains in mass & strength over a relatively short period of time. As availability increases, look for this steroid to take up a more permanent residence in the arsenals of BB’rs and strength athletes alike."

I would trust Mike Arnold before Steroid times

Also the source of my Ment......G.A.U.L.S.

the one and only, i can say every produce i have ever used from them has been painless, potent and works every time.

Please note they are a private source, they know who has ordered from them and who is new. sorry guys

I would trust Mike Arnold before Steroid times

Also the source of my Ment......G.A.U.L.S.

the one and only, i can say every produce i have ever used from them has been painless, potent and works every time.

Please note they are a private source, they know who has ordered from them and who is new. sorry guys

I'm thankfully a customer,not private to me. Was hoping was Gauls....

Issue is the suppression and higher gyno rate

I was going to start this about a year ago but i was talking with mike and decided not to. now that the wife is 8 weeks pregnant, its time to see what this stuff is made of. I decided to do a low test dose because i wanted to see how strong this ment really is.....

I respect mike and his knowledge. you have helped me more than you know!

This is something mike wrote a while back on iron magazine.com

”How much muscle will this stuff really help me add?” While this question is impossible to answer, due to the numerous influential variables involved, we can look to both medical research and real-world experience to help provide us with a clearer picture of what to expect. The following quote is an excerpt taken from a study comparing the effects of Testosterone and Trestolone:

Study comparing Ment to Testosterone: “The ability of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone acetate (MENT) to increase the weights of ventral prostate and seminal vesicles of castrated rats was four times higher than that of testosterone, while its effect on the weights of bulbocavernosus plus levator ani muscles (muscle), was 10 times that of testosterone.(Endocrinology. 1992 Jun;130(6):3677-83.)”

Referencing the paragraph above, we see that Ment delivers 10X the myotropic effect (muscle building) of testosterone, on a mg to mg basis. Based on these figures, this would make Ment more potent than any other non-toxic injectable currently sold on the market. I comparison to the exceedingly potent steroid Trenbolone, which is often used as a benchmark for potency, Ment outperforms it by a full 250%.

It is important to note that the results witnessed in this study were obtained by using primates as test subjects, so while it is likely that the results will translate pretty well to humans, there is no substitute for real-world human testing being conducted specifically for the purpose of performance enhancement. The overwhelming majority of our BB’ing knowledge, as it relates to the optimal application of PED for the purpose of muscle growths, was gained through the combined experience of generations of athletes. While quality versions of this steroid are scarce, enough individuals have experimented with this steroid at this point in time, for us to have a good idea of what to expect.

First of all, the BB’r should not expect to grow muscle at 10X the rate of Testosterone at an equivalent dose, but there is no doubt that one’s gains will measurably surpass what is attainable with an equal dose of Testosterone. Out of the few dozen people I have personally known who have used this steroid and based on the user experiences of others I am aware of, I would most aptly describe this steroid as a type of “super-testosterone”, in terms of results. Visually, the musculature tends to take on a similar appearance. This is not a great steroid for contest prep or achieving a hard & dry look, but if sheer bulk accompanied by some water retention is what you’re looking for, Ment will deliver. Like Testosterone, estrogen-induced water retention can be substantially reduced with the concurrent use of an AI, allowing a decently hard & dry appearance to manifest.

Even though Ment may behave similarly to Testosterone in terms of visual results & side effects, it is important to note that Ment’s ability to trigger these side effects at equivalent doses is much more exaggerated compared to testosterone. This is due largely to its increased androgenic potency. According to use feedback, Ment also carries with it the risk of developing certain “tren-like” sides in some users, especially at higher dosages, although not all users have reported this.

As far as dosing is concerned, no definitive guidelines have yet been formed, although in my opinion it is likely that Ment will probably end up being dosed along the same lines as Trenbolone, with the average dose falling somewhere 200-500 mg per week. Of course, not all users will adhere to these guidelines, with some electing to administer a more hearty dosage. Overall, we are looking at a very potent steroid, both on paper and in the real-world, which is capable of eliciting serious gains in mass & strength over a relatively short period of time. As availability increases, look for this steroid to take up a more permanent residence in the arsenals of BB’rs and strength athletes alike."

I just noticed that I called a rat a primate in the above short article...LOL.

Also, my opinion on dosing has changed since I first wrote that. I now think a dosage of 500-1,000 mg/week will give superior gains with tolerable sides for most.

Trestolone Acetate (MENT): 7 alpha-Methyl-19-nortestosterone profile | SteroidTimes.com

Not sure it sounds that great... don't like the negatives suggested in this link.

Aside from being very suppressive on a mg to mg basis (many AAS users don't care too much about suppression because they don't care about fertility anymore), there are no special sides which differentiate this drug from any of the other steroids.

The aromatization is not an issue, as a simple AI will take care of that. Was there anything else you saw in the article which made you feel the sides were worse than the rest of our injectables?

Also, keep in mind that Ment is actually LESS likely to cause certain side effects than a drug like testosterone. For example, Ment has a reduced effect on the prostate. You may not care much about this now, but there is a possibility you will later, especially if you're genetically prone to DHT induced prostate enlargement.

Ment should effect most users very much like testostrone in how they feel, which for many is not a bad thing. Of course, Ment's androgenic component is 4X that of testosterone, so on should expect Ment to deliver an increased androgenic effect when using an equivalent dose. Remember, Tren has this same adrogenic rating, but it certainly hasn't' stopped the BB'ing community from using it on a regular basis. For most, Trestolone should be more tolerable than Trenbolone...while being devoid of many of Tren's sides.

All in all, I don't see anything about this steroid which should scare a user off, aside from those who are seeking to impregnate their wives, but steroids in general, are going to cause infertility anyway.

So today is really only day 3. I started on the 13th but pinned at around midnight.
Yesterday was back an could tell i was a tiny bit stronger with my lifts...
Bentover row
T bar row
Dumbell rows
Lat pull down
Were all up by at least 1 rep with more weight. Sex drive still very high.

On thing i did notice this morning is my face was a bit bloated which tren does not do this to me and npp would take longer to bloat. Makes me think this is not tren or npp so very good chance this is the real deal.

GAULS has never let me down before so iam very confident this is real MENT.
Also taking .5 mg adex eod. Missed a few days here and there.

Thanks again to mike Arnold's knowledge on Ment!

Aside from being very suppressive on a mg to mg basis (many AAS users don't care too much about suppression because they don't care about fertility anymore), there are no special sides which differentiate this drug from any of the other steroids.

The aromatization is not an issue, as a simple AI will take care of that. Was there anything else you saw in the article which made you feel the sides were worse than the rest of our injectables?

Also, keep in mind that Ment is actually LESS likely to cause certain side effects than a drug like testosterone. For example, Ment has a reduced effect on the prostate. You may not care much about this now, but there is a possibility you will later, especially if you're genetically prone to DHT induced prostate enlargement.

Ment should effect most users very much like testostrone in how they feel, which for many is not a bad thing. Of course, Ment's androgenic component is 4X that of testosterone, so on should expect Ment to deliver an increased androgenic effect when using an equivalent dose. Remember, Tren has this same adrogenic rating, but it certainly hasn't' stopped the BB'ing community from using it on a regular basis. For most, Trestolone should be more tolerable than Trenbolone...while being devoid of many of Tren's sides. All in all, I don't see anything about this steroid which should scare a user off, aside from those who are seeking to impregnate their wives, but steroids in general, are going to cause infertility anyway.[/B]
As to my other post, yeah I was talking about pct with meant. Also hcg during cycle? My cycle is usually test prop 300mg and 700mg tren a week. Interested to try meant at 700mg. Can you explain why adding test would be okay? What if coombined with trend? Basically I'm wondering what compounds(aas) would stack well with meant to get best result. If test isn't needed why add it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws