over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Pro-Hormones?

kyushomaster

Newbies
If PCT is required after a cycle of prohormones, which I assume means you are shutdown to one degee or another, why use them when you can just run a regular AAS cycle? What are the advantages, if any?

couple reasons i can think of

legal issues
no needles
easily available (for some)

personally i have never used any..but contemplated many times

If PCT is required after a cycle of prohormones, which I assume means you are shutdown to one degee or another, why use them when you can just run a regular AAS cycle? What are the advantages, if any?

I guess they are a "good" options for those who do not have access to the REAL DEAL. Plus as the post above me stated LEGAL reason's as well. Some people just are not willing to take the risk. Personally, I know a few competitive BB in my gym who are "on", but I think it would be rude to go right up to them and ask them if they could hook you up, even if you know them really well. I dont think there are any advantages to using prohoromones. Most have side effects that are probably worse than regular AAS cycle. It's up to the individual and how far they are willing to go in my opinion.

I guess they are a "good" options for those who do not have access to the REAL DEAL. .

LOl alot of what you think is not the real deal is very much so. M1t used to be legal and is way stronger than pretty much every illegal oral steroid. Even the actual prohormone Wich I think was called alpha-1 is is impressive at the right dose. Shit I liked the original superdrol and epistane better than dbol. I have m1t tied with anadrol as I like them both equally the same. Their is even a few suppliers that carry m1t.

couple reasons i can think of

legal issues
no needles
easily available (for some)

personally i have never used any..but contemplated many times

yeah i agree

big money there when those three things are accomplished

i remember betagen used to be 90 bucks in the 90's??? lol

30 bucks you can actually grow ph, yes sides blah, but i like to see things work like anybody else.

if illegal stuff thats around eveyrwhere are ALL HG pharma stuff,,,then i would use those but now all are chinese generics raw then generics lab, ug lab<<<<lesser chance of bunk from PH in the US companies.

I know most people frown on doing oral only cycles in respect to dianabol and anadrol etc. how is an oral only PH cycle different.

some prohormones are very potent, easy to get, and LEGAL

i wouldnt call superdrol a prohormone, its already active once you take it..

but i do agree, this is probably my favorite oral AAS, i have tried tbol, dbol and superdrol and while on sd i had awesome lean gains, aggression and incredible strength gains for a 4 week cycle.

Short term gains, long term sides. I know for a fact that statement can be debated and turned into a 100 page thread, but that's what has kept me away from them. I've used them, and yes the gains came on, but the BP, lipids etc. took a beating. You will recover eventually, but PCT is rough, and for what? Too much risks to justify using them for me, but that's just me.

lots of reasons to use.

I ran one before I got into real gear just to see what IDK growing that fast would be like. I have even ran them a few times since stacked with test. I not long ago lost enough test and tren to take a fucking bath in!

Ended up running Phera and some other shit solo....big mistake. Just like any oral only run, they are HARSH as HELL!!

I'd say the reasons most use them would be:

something like a gateway drug (lol) into the real shit

Ignorance

convenence

or maybe they're out of gear...:banghead:

I have run Havoc with dbol and test.

Superdrol with Test

Superdrol at the tail end of a lloooonnnngg test/bol and tren cycle (that was scary)

Anyways, my point is I have run a few defferant (and these are all orally active steroids that need to conversion) one's in differant cycles and even stacked with aLL THAT SHIT THEY WEREN'T TO DAB.

but SOLO....NEVER AGAIN!

I think MOST of these compounds, especially those like M1T and SD that are active steroids as opposed to hormones that must convert, were originally synthesized and tested (however minimally tested) during the same time period as most AAS that are illegal. But these drugs weren't patented and brought to market by big pharma because the risks/sides MOST LIKELY (generalizations here) outweighed the benefit. Pharmaceutical manufacturing is a business, and if they feel like doctors won't prescribe a drug, then why patent it and make it available? Since the drugs weren't commercially available, they were never scheduled...and even though they aren't technically legal (because they aren't DSHEA compliant), they are not really illegal either. But the bottom line is, MANY of these designer steroids that are effective are really toxic etc, and prohormones are GENERALLY weaker than active steroids or require a much higher dose to be equally effective.

So yeah, unless it's for legal reasons, better to stick with scheduled AAS imo. And legal reasons? I mean, I can't remember the last time I met someone who doesn't smoke weed because it's illegal...

Most of the 'pro hormones' are just designer oral steroids that made it legal and easier for some to obtain than AAS. You do need PCT after a 'pro hormone' cycle.

i don't get why people would use PHs on a "classic" steroid cycle

i mean IMO PHs are good for newbies who do not know where to buy true steroids, or who are afraid of them... saying "i'm only taking a PH" is way easier than admitting (even to yourself) "i'm running steroids"

Easy to aquire and no law problems are the 2 main reasons I,d imagine.

If I had AMS 4AD or LG Sciences Methyl 1-D (both are PH's and convert to testosterone ) and any other designer steroid you can make a good stack and still keep libido,joints,estro,energy and mood in good shape.

With gear being 1 count of posession of a controled substance for each pill or ml that you get caught with thats a deterant. Many people because of their profession cant take an "illegal" steroid so this helps bypass that hurdle while letting them enjoy increased anabolism,spare muscle during a cut or just break through a plateau.

Shit I liked the original superdrol and epistane better than dbol. I have m1t tied with anadrol as I like them both equally the same. Their is even a few suppliers that carry m1t.

I was wondering about the epistane currently out on the market is that real? Sounds like its downgraded or fake shit, compared to the "original" as you say.

I was wondering about the epistane currently out on the market is that real? Sounds like its downgraded or fake shit, compared to the "original" as you say.

It would have to be tested to verify that but I know our Epistane is still the same as it was since coming to market 5yrs ago.

Thank you. That's all that I needed. I appreciate it and look forward to great results.

i don't get why people would use PHs on a "classic" steroid cycle

I have stacked PH's with AAS, and had great results IMO.

I stacked H-drol with Test-P, and absolutely loved the gains. Ran it for 6 weeks at 100mg/ed for the whole go. Hard as a rock.

I think there can definitely be synergistic effect between AAS and PH's... but you just have to be selective in the compounds you chose to stack, to optimize this synergy.

Take this for example... I know training partners who opt to use M-drol (methylated-masteron) in place of the typical DHT-derivatives (winny), when they are using the Test/Tren/DHT combo. And they say the gains are FAR superior. Albiet, the difference is that you can only run M-drol for 3 weeks... MAYBE 4 weeks max. whereas, winstrol could be run a bit longer. Both are harsh on your lipids though...

Tough call.

-VM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear