over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca is an amazing anabolic....

Hulkbulk8

Banned
I have gained most if not all my size from DECA. I usually run test at a lower does of 300-400mgs and deca at 1g+. I have cycled this way for several years with great success.

was reading around the forms about how some dude was saying that upping the test dose gave better gains than adding deca... so i thought what the hell i will give this a shot.

I can tell you this for me i have been on 1200-1500mgs of test e only from a great sponsor that i have used for years. I am now about week 7 and not impressed!!!!!!! not much strength or size yet but sex drive is out of control. dick hurts from cuming so much.

I truly believe that test should be used to keep sex drive up, but the anabolics should be used for mass and strength...

any thoughts ?

Last edited:
My body always responds well to deca. Much better then test. But I will always run the test with it.

I have always liked deca, and NPP for that matter, I know they fuck with some peoples libido and such but I have never had a problem with it, and what it does for my joints is great.

Agreed. I put deca well ahead of test for muscle building. I am excited to start my next cycle... 1.2g deca and 300mg test... the most deca I have ever done.

am bout to start w/ 1g of test enan and 1.5g of deca. the gains i have gotten from deca have been awesome.

I can tell you this for me i have been on 1200-1500mgs of test e only from a great sponsor that i have used for years. I am now about week 7 and not impressed!!!!!!! not much strength or size yet but sex drive is out of control. dick hurts from cuming so much.

Just curious, how much of an AI are you taking with that much test?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like NPP. But personally I grow best on 1+g test a week with moderate anabolic-npp or equipose. lots of bloat lots of water weight but make my best gains on this combo. I haven't used 1+g deca/npp ever, 600 was the most but I haven't noticed any difference between 300-400 and 600mg week (test 100-200mg) maybe something magic happens when you hit 1gram. Just like with test after I hit 400mg up to 1g it makes no different for me just more bloat, but when I hit 1g - boom, new growth happens.

Bump for a good thread!

Just curious, how much of an AI are you taking with that much test?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My body does not bloat or get gyno on test for some reason. Iam about to test that by going to 2g of test this week. Nandrolone does something to me that test does not.

When iam on 1.2g of deca and 300mg of test i get strong and great size and some bloat but not like moon face bloat. Nandrolone is more anabolic than test and was made to give better results than test with less sides and thats what it does for me.

When blood levels peak with deca noticeable size gains are seen each week.

My body does not bloat or get gyno on test for some reason. Iam about to test that by going to 2g of test this week. Nandrolone does something to me that test does not.

When iam on 1.2g of deca and 300mg of test i get strong and great size and some bloat but not like moon face bloat. Nandrolone is more anabolic than test and was made to give better results than test with less sides and thats what it does for me.

When blood levels peak with deca noticeable size gains are seen each week.

How's your blood pressure?

Mine gets out of control.... I'm always using a Ace/HTZ.. :(

My sex drive sucks in 35-700 prop so I imagine it will really suck once I throw NPP in.

if given a choice what other injectable Anabolics would you`ve stacked with DECA -DURABOLIN other than TEST & ORALS?

wud appreciate ur input
thank you
DR Intensity

Interesting. I've never had great results from Nandrolones as far as size, but do notice strength bumps, and the joint relief is outstanding.

At that amount, is it f*cking with your libido? What are you taking for the sides?

Hell, after all the same ol', same ol' type cycles over and over, I might have a go at it :)

if given a choice what other injectable Anabolics would you`ve stacked with DECA -DURABOLIN other than TEST & ORALS?

wud appreciate ur input
thank you
DR Intensity

Masteron, hands down. It's the only one that's significantly different and wouldn't get "lost" among the other anabolics in the stack. It helps kill bloat, adds a more androgenic/hardening side, helps libido, and really adds strength, to lift more weight, to make deca add more mass...good times.

Primobolan also. Great for mood and solid gains. But here's an example of an anabolic getting lost a bit. It's weaker than Deca and most others, so aside from just adding to a higher milligram dose of overall anabolics in your system, I'm not sure you'd see anything better than adding the same number of milligrams of Deca itself.

By the way, good thread. You guys must be some friggin' *Monsters* for those doses!!

Last edited:
back in 2004 i did HG deca at 400mg with 500mg of test and it gave my some problems with staying hard then doing my girl. so i think thta mastron and deca must be a very good combo to put on mass med a little test 200mg.

this thread could get very good :)

I'll never take Deca again, it gave me terrible cystic acne when I came off it.

I'll never take Deca again, it gave me terrible cystic acne when I came off it.

Very interesting. U say after u came off? Details and were u takin anything else?

funny i have seen a rise in threads regarding cycles that have low test and higher derivitives of test.
i hav had 3 doctors aware of my AAS useage. NONE of them cared much that i was taking somewhat large test doses. they were MOST concerned with the "steroids" i use for contest preps.
all three of them felt test is "balanced" whereas "steroids" (aka derivatives of test) will cause blood work probs faster and worse than test.
atleaset that is how i understood it.
-MB

Which is why doctors are the worst people to go for advice. Sad that people on the Internet with no credentials know more than doctors.

I know alot of people swear by deca not the thing for Me...always gave Me a "notright" feeling...sorta negative and horrid nonsurfacing acne

The acne is kicking my ass. My wife takes a needle and pokes em and then squeezes em for me. Hurts like hell. I ve been getting it on my scalp too. Currently at 900 deca/300 test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131