over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't be the only one here that owns reptiles

sinister94

Newbies
Or am I?

2 year old boa constrictor. A little over 5 feet.

20131118_085745_zpsd64f429a.jpg

20131030_100828_zpscd619c57.jpg

Girlfriend just got a newborn western hognose. When we first met she hated snakes and said she would never own one. :D

imagejpeg_0_zps43e2de7d.jpg

imagejpeg_1_zps160c25b7.jpg

Fuc* that! I got scared just looking at the photos. Holy shit do I frickin hate snakes. I'm fine if they're behind glass but the fact that you had one on your hand....gives me the heebie jeebies.

Fuc* that! I got scared just looking at the photos. Holy shit do I frickin hate snakes. I'm fine if they're behind glass but the fact that you had one on your hand....gives me the heebie jeebies.

lmao. Snakes and lizards are totally cool to me. Guess I'm the only weirdo with that owns a reptile on these boards :cool:

Lots of us own them. Right now I own 3 painted turtles. But I've owned lots of critters. I moved to Atlanta a few years ago from NJ and since then I have caught several king snakes, about a month ago I caught a rat snake that must have been close to six feet long. All very docile catch, let my kids handle them and release. Water snakes always bite.

A few years ago I went to a local reptile show. For $50 anyone can buy a rattle snake. That's a bit scary wild. I keep guns around, but they can't crawl out of.my holster a bite someone.

Attachments

• 1470209675555.jpg
    1470209675555.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 261
  • 1461951469105.jpg
    1461951469105.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 258
  • 1047156059479.jpg
    1047156059479.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 251
  • 1047156019478.jpg
    1047156019478.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Lots of us own them. Right now I own 3 painted turtles. But I've owned lots of critters. I moved to Atlanta a few years ago from NJ and since then I have caught several king snakes, about a month ago I caught a rat snake that must have been close to six feet long. All very docile catch, let my kids handle them and release. Water snakes always bite.

A few years ago I went to a local reptile show. For $50 anyone can buy a rattle snake. That's a bit scary wild. I keep guns around, but they can't crawl out of.my holster a bite someone.

lol, 1st pic looks like that snake put up a fight when you caught him?

I made this thread to encourage those that own reptiles to come in and post pics but I guess I didn't really say that in my original post. :cool:

Anyways, I'd like to own a king snake one of these days. Particularly an all black mexican king. Although the grey and orange banded kings are beautiful too.

Last edited:
Nope you aren't! I actually own snakes as well. That's a beautiful snake you have! Looks like a Red Tailed Boa to me. I almost bought one awhile back, very pretty snakes.

I can't be the only one here that owns reptiles

No I believe I have heard some bro's complaint of being married to one or in the process of divorcing one:D

You're not the only one OP!

Every other member on this board claims to have two pythons. I've been waiting patiently for their pics. :D

Last edited:
I used to have quite a few. Some bearded dragons, monitor. red tail boa, and a ball python. We helped with a local rescuer for a while.

You're not alone!

I've got a 3 or 4 year old Argentinian tegu, a Dumeril monitor that's about a year older than that, and a Tokay gecko. Maybe I can get some pics up a little later

I caught this guy in September. Put him back in the yard. I can't find a photo of either King Snake I caught last summer.

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpeg
    downloadfile.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 237
Nice snakes. I've owned a variety of slithering critters. My daughter is begging me for a pink bearded dragon but her mom gives me the evil eye every time it gets brought up. One of these days I'll just order one. The dog house feels just like home anyways. I got all the cages n lighting already. I had a few chameleons, frogs and variety of Geckos for several years and then decide to to take a break.

I have owned almost every kind of boa and python. I had over 60 at one time. Bob Clark is a friend of mine. When my daughter gets older I'll own more.

I have owned almost every kind of boa and python. I had over 60 at one time. Bob Clark is a friend of mine. When my daughter gets older I'll own more.

He sure breeds up a nice burm. I've had quite a few and they are the best out there. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

I agree. Burms have best personality. Although I think retics are best looking.

I have had a few retics and they holograph unbelievably. Simply breathtaking on a fresh shed. They will leave some teeth in you if you let them. Closest I ever came to being killed by a snake was a retic.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws