YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats wrong with my follistatin(precision peptides)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtfmansloth

Registered
i got some folli from PP and i just recon'd it w/ 2 mL of BW but its not dissolving. there are still particles in it. it has been almost 5 minutes.

some help please?

What did you mix it with? How much? Did you swirl it around?

like i said i mixed it with 2 mL of BW and swirled it around gently for about 5 minutes because it wasnt dissolving. now its just sitting here with particles suspended in it.

I had no problems with any of mine. You should contact the source directly.

mine hurts like a bitch lol if I do subq I get a huge red welt so iswtiched to IM and it feel like I took a 1 ml of prop hopefully it's just this first vial I have 2 more and I'll be done with this on later today doing 50mcg am and 50mg pm

I had no problems with any of mine. You should contact the source directly.

yea ill call them tomorow probably. did either of you have solubility problems? its been a couple of hours and i just checked on it and it still hasn't dissolved.

im working on that !!

im checking on that i will resolve that issue i swear no worries!!

I dissolved mine in only 1ml and it all dissolved. Its been 3 or 4 days straight at 50 mcg and no red welts. So, I am sorry to say, I think something is not right with yours.

dam that sucks. should i try reconing my other vial? ive kept them in the freezer in lyophilized form for about 2 weeks after i recieved them. i dont see how i could have damaged it or anything.

is there any way i could exchange it or anything phil? :(

I thought I was the only one having that issue. I used one CC of BA water. It hasn't fully dissolved yet. I used 50 micos a day and I am in the middle of week number 2. It still has not fully dissolved. I swirl it everyday to give it a fighting chance. But thus far I still have risidual undissolved peptide. I was thinking about putting it in warm water. But ofcourse that would be bad idea.

The Beggar.

yea ill call them tomorow probably. did either of you have solubility problems? its been a couple of hours and i just checked on it and it still hasn't dissolved.

No problems here, 2 vials I've mixed and both good. No pain, no welts. Used 1ml BW. I never froze mine after recieving it. Had it in a cool dark place, for 3 weeks until use. Worked great.

They'll take care of you. I wouldn't sweat it. Sorry you're having to wait, you are going to like it I bet.

I thought I was the only one having that issue. I used one CC of BA water. It hasn't fully dissolved yet. I used 50 micos a day and I am in the middle of week number 2. It still has not fully dissolved. I swirl it everyday to give it a fighting chance. But thus far I still have risidual undissolved peptide. I was thinking about putting it in warm water. But ofcourse that would be bad idea.

The Beggar.

yea im not sure what is wrong with it so im gonna leav it alone for now

No problems here, 2 vials I've mixed and both good. No pain, no welts. Used 1ml BW. I never froze mine after recieving it. Had it in a cool dark place, for 3 weeks until use. Worked great.

They'll take care of you. I wouldn't sweat it. Sorry you're having to wait, you are going to like it I bet.

haha yea ive been looking forward to it for a while.

I recon. with 1.5cc BA water and also did not have it immediately disolove... I popped it in the fridge for a couple hours and came back and it was g2g.

LOL PP you need to start carrying BA water... I'm gonna be recon everything with .5cc from here on out b/c i'm running so low

Mine hasn't desolved either, it still has flakes in.............. does it actually matter, if it just makes it hurt a little I honestly don't care as long as it works the same.

Same problem here I used 1cc and had little particles
still seemed to work though sub q with no pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads