over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the 2014 arnold classic!

GorillaGenetics

Registered
8 weeks out

**broken link removed**

7weeks out from Arnold Classic
01/07/2014

Hello guys, its already 7weeks out from Arnold Classic! I want to update my training and dieting.

I don't really remember when was the last time I was NOT worried about some injuries. I had been suffered from bad hip pain and as all you know, I broke my wrist in last March...I finally feel to train without any worry and now I can lift pretty heavy again! For example, I could not do heavy squats for a few years and I noticed my legs were down a bit in last year. I start hitting them heavy again since I started prep at 12 weeks out point and I'm getting stronger again like I used to be. I love the feeling to lift heavy! I have no problem doing bench press and deadlift too.

As for dieting, I rely lots on Glycofuse to stay full. I still take 2scoop each before and after training.

Pre-workout shake: 2x Glycofuse, 2x SuperDrive or SuperPump Max, 1x Aminolast

Post-workout shake: 2x Glycofuse, 2x IsoFusion, 1x Aminolast

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

5v87NND.jpg

For those who didn't know...

"Arnold Classic 212 To Debut In 2014

The Arnold Sports Festival is proud to present the Arnold Classic 212 for the first time in 2014.

The world’s top 212 bodybuilders — including Flex Lewis, David Henry, Jose Raymond and Tricky Jackson, among others — are expected to vie for the first-ever Arnold Classic 212 title".

BoK7RTw.png

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kyZdXroMk"]Ed Nunn update feat Charles Glass - YouTube[/ame]

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Was 278 when i woke up. Last progress pic until I get ripped glutes... pedal to the mf metal

**broken link removed**

IFBB Pro's Victor Martinez & Jon Delarosa Train Shoulders at STAR FITNESS in the Bronx, New York. Victor Martinez is 7 weeks out from the Arnold Classic 2014 and every week he is making changes. As far as competing in the Arnold Classic shows...Vic loves them. He will probably do all three Arnold shows this year.

Cardio - Victor doesn't mind cardio...as long as he is in the right mind set & has the right movie. But there is a limit. He says " As far as doing an hour of cardio - if Munoz tells me to do an hour...that's one thing I won't do. Because the next thing you know I start releasing estrogen & getting b*tch tits".

Diet - Victor has hooked up with the Pro-Maker, George Farah to handle his diet. He wanted to release the burden & not deal with the constant troubleshooting.

Size - Victor is trying to get bigger so he doesn't repeat the New York Pro where he had really good condition but not enough size...this time he is trying to be bigger with "good enough condition".

Jon Delarosa has similar feelings on the size issue. After his 3rd place finish in Toronto, he is determined to pack on more mass. He uses that placement as motivation everytime he starts to waiver from his plan. While Jon isn't competing at this Arnold, he is competing at the Arnold Classic Brasil in April

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGUuQOCc3WE]IFBB Pro Victor Martinez & Jon Delarosa Train Delts 7 Weeks From The Arnold Classic! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYi8LKch2og]Branch Warren Arnold Prep Chest Training - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwvkxt39ko]Evan Centopani and Jose Raymond Train Chest - YouTube[/ame]

Dennis Wolf should have a great shot at winning that show if he can dial it in again like he did at the Olympia.

Dennis Wolf should have a great shot at winning that show if he can dial it in again like he did at the Olympia.

if he can dial it in perhaps

evan is gonna be a force to be reckoned with he will never hold a sandow but he may get a few ac trophies

Was never a branch fan, but Jesus Christ he looks absolutely huge in those pictures.

On the flip side you gave Martinez who never looks huge in videos but always comes in looking great and very large.

I can't get over how big branch looks. Just saying

Was never a branch fan, but Jesus Christ he looks absolutely huge in those pictures.

On the flip side you gave Martinez who never looks huge in videos but always comes in looking great and very large.

I can't get over how big branch looks. Just saying

yes branch is one thick mofo!! dayuuummm :eek:

Victor looks awesome!
Looks like his diet from George is working well!

George I believe advocates a diet similar to Chris Aceto....high carbs and mod protein but very low fat?

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner