YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just random stuff that interests me.....

I always wondered if small (very small---make that extremely small) doses of Botox in the obliques would be the next rage in bodybulding. Ive never heard of anyone who has done it. I could see severe complications and problems if you did normal dosages...but I always wondered if a plastic surgeon/bodybuilder would be the first one to try this out on himself to atrophy the obliques slightly and create an incredible V-taper. (im not suggesting it....another muscular structure would have to take up the slack of support...hence why you would have to start out with dosages so small and experiment)

First b-boy comes out with his "Ask a Pro" thread, now DC hits us with some valuable info on health and nutrition in this "Just random stuff that interests me.." thread. These are the threads I miss the most. Keep them coming, Boys!!!:headbang:

Last edited:
I always wondered when this would evolve into the bodybuilding scene via plastic surgery.

mammalian extracellular matrix or ECM

which is derived from pig bladder and is a scaffolding of cells (primarily used for the rebuilding of soldiers who lost a great deal of muscle mass in explosions)

But you can see the implications if someone went this route vs bicep/tricep/pec/calf implants.

Here let me go find a video of what i mean

Endothil cr had tomatidine. Not sure if it's still made any more, think it was around 2006 when I tried it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Botox or similar has already made its way in. I definitely think it would work well.

The first link was actually a mistake..... I meant to put a link up about tomatidine.

The first link i was reading because at the beginning of the last paragraph it says

This study essentially confirms what body builders have shown us for a long time

That should be the line preceding about half the science of muscle mass out there.

This is what i meant to post

**broken link removed**

I'd like to thank you personally Dante as I always learn something when I read your posts. I know these boards test your patience quite often and I for one hope you never stop posting. I've recently purchased almost all the supps on your healthy supp list posted recently.

Dante where would you find that anti-cancer herb? you posted in the second thread.

I'd like to thank you personally Dante as I always learn something when I read your posts. I know these boards test your patience quite often and I for one hope you never stop posting. I've recently purchased almost all the supps on your healthy supp list posted recently.

Agreed. Got almost all of them and have noticed vast improvements.

What can I say that hasn't already been said... DC throughout the years you have made more of an impact on my life than anyone else in this industry. Your advice helped turn a former anorexic kid into a healthy and fit man. You will forever have my respect, and the respect of so many others.

I always wondered if small (very small---make that extremely small) doses of Botox in the obliques would be the next rage in bodybulding. Ive never heard of anyone who has done it. I could see severe complications and problems if you did normal dosages...but I always wondered if a plastic surgeon/bodybuilder would be the first one to try this out on himself to atrophy the obliques slightly and create an incredible V-taper. (im not suggesting it....another muscular structure would have to take up the slack of support...hence why you would have to start out with dosages so small and experiment)

hmmmm now this sounds very interesting, especially for someone that has thick obliques like me :)

hmmmm now this sounds very interesting, especially for someone that has thick obliques like me :)

Too late, I'll already be the first to try this...I'm hoping it will take off about 6' off my waist.

Good stuff Dante, haven't trawled pubmed and such for a while now, might get back into it.

Wow, cool stuff regarding preventing blood clots here too,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ88YcR6ASI"]Inhibiting Platelet Activation with Tomato Seeds - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbQ7kNdND0"]Inhibiting Platelet Aggregation with Berries - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131