YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which generic GH gave you the least amount of bloat?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Plan to get back on GH next month, waiting for blood results from taking more than a month off everything but still going to take some more time off before I get back on GH I'm always concerned with bloat because I'm really prone it with any substances. Battling puffy face is a constant issue for me.

Yes yes I know it's all about diet but it also can't be denied that some GH bloats you more than others.

Last I was on I used Sciroxx Somastim and felt it was very good in regards to water retention, very little and great results. Other than that I've used "black tops" and they were okay but my only gauge at that time was Kefei's which absolutely horrendous when it comes to bloating in my expierence. The kefei's were so bad it almost made me give up on GH entirely, I got absolutely nothing out of them other than bloating no results whatsoever, the price lured me and I kept on using them thinking I just needed more time to pass it took a while for me to give up on them. Also they're only GH which gave me those red welts, but that's another topic. I tried multiple batches of Kefei and they were all bad.

What are your experiences with generics in regards to bloating?

Honestly most of them bloated me pretty good. But I’m with you on the kefeis. Ran them a couple years agao and felt like shit and had the red patches. I would say that the greys held less water for me but you gonna get a different answer from everyone I would think

Sciroxx was the one that was cleanest to me. But I've only tried Mexi's Eli's back in the day....ran them for about 18 months.

Took some time off...started on Rips and held some water...not a lot....but I've never been prone to bloat even with MK.

All that was at 3-4iu's daily. Took a little more time off...then tried Sciroxx.

Accidentally reconstituted them wrong and ran 6iu's instead of 3 the entire time I was on them.

Never bloated even at the higer dose....but my body changed so quickly it was pretty dramatic.

I hear good things about the Grey's.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Meditrope black tops bloated me from 225 to 237 but now after being on them for a few months I’m 225 again and tight. It just took time for my body to adapt. Same thing happened with MK-677.

Seems like you have your answer...

Im also on scirox atm and no bloat just fat melting off like I have never seen!

I was interested in kefeis also because of the price so good to hear you guys experiences. Many good long time posters swear by them tho!!

Sorry ahead of time if I’m not supposed to mention someone who isn’t a sponsor anymore but, I’m currently running Mexi’s yellow tops and didn’t bloat up, hopefully he comes back as A sponsor

Meditrope black tops bloated me from 225 to 237 but now after being on them for a few months I’m 225 again and tight. It just took time for my body to adapt. Same thing happened with MK-677.

Sorry JJ which sponsor sells the meditropes?

Not necessarily looking for a specific answer just experiences. I toughed it out with the kefei's for a year thinking the bloat would eventually subside and it never did at all I got nothing out of them. Low dose, high dose, double dosing eod, split twice a day.....I tried everything all I ever got was sides. After the Kefei's i just came to the conclusion that GH simply doesn't work for me. But that changed after running those random black tops those did what they were supposed to and I can tell you straight up my body is different now from the sciroxx, like permanently different and in a good way, even at a low dose.

Everyone is different I suppose I know a lot of people swear by the kefei's....

tjitsu what does are you running?

I do 1iu am/pm BUT im female, my husband does 2iu am/pm and he came from an insulin bulk with a lot of visceral fat amd bloating. 3 weeks and hes waist measurement is pre bulk, pretty unbelievable imo.

I ran Kefie for 9 months, recently switched to somatropin and 4 weeks in, the bloat has been insane! Cleaned up diet and my gut and face still exploding! However, it feel much stronger than the Kefie to me, so I'll try and refine my diet a bit more and intake more water and see if I can adjust. No way I'm living with this much bloat. My face is usually chiseled and it became round in a month. Lol

I don't think I hold much on Greys or Blacks...I don't ever pull it..even precontest...but this time I think I will at 2 weeks. just for shits and gigs.. I must say...im lovin' the Greys...

So greys hold less water than blacks? TP's, right?

I'm deciding between one of them and want as little bloat as possible, but not if it's a very small difference while you get 5 more iu's from the blacks

I'm doing 2iu am of blacks. No bloat whatsoever
However I did bloat for the first month or so but now bloat is gone
Black tops are the best UG growth I've used.

what sponsor is TP? I keep hearing everyone rave about their generics

TP = theprovider = riptropin

Mexi green tops for me. This is a comparison from only Meditrope and riptropins.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws