over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about mixing GH types.

dale338

Registered
I have grey tops which run very clean and I'm pleased with. However, about eight months back I ordered some Somatropin. I became very bloated overnight and discontinued it. I was running about 2IU of it and into the 4th week, I was bloated like a fat pig. Now I'm running grey tops, 2IU's and running lean, very little water retention.

So, my question is and my idea was to run 2IU's per day of the grey tops and maybe slip in about 1IU per day of the Somatropin. Can you mix different GH types like this, or is this a bad idea? I just hate to waste the Somatropin as I have 4 kits of it and figured even if I run .5-1.0 IU's a day at least I'd get it used up.

Basically curious if there could be any immunity issues etc with running two types like that.

Last edited:
gh is gh is its real..strange why you get different sides from different brands if they are legit gh, id just use them up...i bought 5 kits of junk blue tops last summer and didnt see any results so i bought 5 diff kits and used them instead, then i just blasted the junk ones daily until they were gone on top of my new ones i was running..dont know if it helped but at least i feel my money wasnt just sitting in the fridge

the differences ive seen with mixing brands is water retention or stronger numbness in the hands.

the differences ive seen with mixing brands is water retention or stronger numbness in the hands.

So you think I’m ok with going 2ius per day grey tops and 1iu somatotropin? The greys are great. The issue was the other

So you think I’m ok with going 2ius per day grey tops and 1iu somatotropin? The greys are great. The issue was the other
Yes absolutely, in fact I plan on doing this something like 2 IU of Serostim in the morning. 2 IU of gray top pre-workout. On HGH primes sponsor page. B boy on here which is a ifbb pro is mixing them as well.

Right now I'm running about 2 to 3 IUS Seros per day.

But how long have you been running the GH for? The water retention should come down some over time.

Try switching GH brand every other day
I thought about doing that or doing something like alternating one bottle of gray for like 3 days= (3.3iu per day) then switch to one bottle of Sero (2-3 IU per day) then back on gray

I have grey tops which run very clean and I'm pleased with. However, about eight months back I ordered some Somatropin. I became very bloated overnight and discontinued it. I was running about 2IU of it and into the 4th week, I was bloated like a fat pig. Now I'm running grey tops, 2IU's and running lean, very little water retention.

So, my question is and my idea was to run 2IU's per day of the grey tops and maybe slip in about 1IU per day of the Somatropin. Can you mix different GH types like this, or is this a bad idea? I just hate to waste the Somatropin as I have 4 kits of it and figured even if I run .5-1.0 IU's a day at least I'd get it used up.

Basically curious if there could be any immunity issues etc with running two types like that.
Did you switch to straight to the gray tops without taking a break? If so maybe your body adapted to it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws