over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cannabis pre-contest

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
With Cannabis being socially acceptable , even when I go out socially people mentioning it, I would have never even thought twice about doing it , and now with that it an anti-cancer, helps seizures, helps parkinson's, and other benefits, I smoke it , not much maybe like 5-15 hits , and its not every day.

During pre-contest has anyone had experience with using it pretty frequently or frequently, and still progressed losing body-fat nicely?

I smoke it after I eat then go to the gym, and do my cardio. I've lifted on it once and it was nice. Generally its later in the evening, and I've never done it earlier in the day before lifting, not do I want to.

do you think it would cause any challenges with the munchies ?

I had to take measures to prevent myself from eating in the middle of the night but it was the only way I could sleep on prep

I used to smoke prior to training for many years. My take is it makes you more insulin sensitive and gives a good pump and allows you to have a better mind muscle connection.

Have never stepped on stage but have dieted to very low body fat levels. I smoked for years and years. Never noticed a difference in results from dieting when I quit smoking. Just have to have some insane mental focus to not cheat on the diet. I just used to chug water. As far as it raising estrogen etc etc I never noticed anything myself like that first hand.

Havent touched the stuff in 3 years now. Nothing got any easier from ceasing use, minus much better mental clarity.

I used to smoke prior to training for many years. My take is it makes you more insulin sensitive and gives a good pump and allows you to have a better mind muscle connection.

Was a fan of this myself a couple of years ago. One of my friends was doing the same but swears he injured himself at the gym from smoking drying him out too much (according to him).

Live the mind muscle connection but can also attest to the fact that it feels like it drys your body out and makes it more brittle imo.

Was a fan of this myself a couple of years ago. One of my friends was doing the same but swears he injured himself at the gym from smoking drying him out too much (according to him).

Live the mind muscle connection but can also attest to the fact that it feels like it drys your body out and makes it more brittle imo.

You're friend isn't very intelligent. If anything , now that you brought it up, it

would help joints from the natural anti-inflammatory effects.

I had a buddy who did it pre contest and he was diced and won his category.

For me when I used to smoke it pre workout, it was 50/50. Sometimes a great training sometimes a shitty one.

Looking back on how lazy I was and felt when I was high, I can't imagine having good workouts on it. But I don't see it hurting your contest prep either if you manage to stave off the munchies.

The only time im NOT high is when I lift...….. and when I say "high" I mean just a slight "niceness".... I like to be more amped up during training.... definitely not prior to cardio as id get ridiculous cottonmouth.... yes, having the munchies IS an issue... just gotta be mentally tough...… LOTS of guys fire.... shit right before getting onstage at the NY Pro last year SEVERAL of us was hitting the pens...

As far as tiredness. Try smoking a sativa. Indicas make you tired. And its nothing a cup of coffee can't fix.

I used to be able to flex endlessly after smoking.

Now I have been clean for almost a year for multiple reasons.

One thing I did notice after many years was smoking before lifting would raise my blood pressure very high and make my heart race horribly after a heavy set. Now I do a lot of cardio and wonder if I did as much cardio back then if I would have had the same negative effect. Thinking about it, it was probably that I didn't do cardio ever compared to the weed having a negative effect.

I’ve smoked for many years and once you build a tolerance you can smoke and do anything... I don’t get effected by munchies anymore or that “couch lock” feeling from any strain or from concentrates... I did smoke very heavily though going into the last couple years where as prior years I’d only do it once or twice a day so the last few months I haven’t at all to lower my tolerance.. I miss being able to take a few hits from a joint and get high and feel nice, it got to the point I would smoke a gram or 2 of wax and multiple joints daily and still feel pretty normal.

I used to love to take my eca stack and toke up in the car before walking into the gym. Put on the headphones and it's go time. My best workouts were always high.

I enjoy smoking before work outs maybe 80% of the time. I get better focus/intensity and mind/muscle connection.

Sometimes I don't want to bother with the hassle of smoking before hand so I skip some days.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Cannabis won't prevent you from losing body fat unless you get the munchies and can't control it.

However, it's worth noting that observationally, guys who smoke regularly tend to not get as dry and hard as guys who don't. I'd assume it has something to do with cannabis' impact on estrogen levels but I've never looked into it. Dave Palumbo, Jason Huh, and others have talked this.

To me, it's the forth macronutrient, the fact that it slightly increases estrogen doesn't apply to bodybuilders as we can easily compensate for that.

Cannabis won't prevent you from losing body fat unless you get the munchies and can't control it.

However, it's worth noting that observationally, guys who smoke regularly tend to not get as dry and hard as guys who don't. I'd assume it has something to do with cannabis' impact on estrogen levels but I've never looked into it. Dave Palumbo, Jason Huh, and others have talked this.

To me, it's the forth macronutrient, the fact that it slightly increases estrogen doesn't apply to bodybuilders as we can easily compensate for that.

Are there studies proving this? I’ve never heard of marijuana increasing estrogen and know people in the industry as well as watched every documentary/show that’s pretty much out there...

Can it be 100% sure that it was cannabis that contributed to higher Estro or was it the massive amounts of AAS and other things they take? The only way they could be 100% is if they took everything exactly the same and got bloods pulled with cannabis and without...

My current employment won't allow it. Damn I miss it. Just one hitter of a nice cerebral sativa and of course the gear I was on, the pumps were unreal. Then pig out on the food you SHOULD be eating afterwards, man those were fun times.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity