over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman talks PEDs in the 90s

MyNameIsJeff

Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**

It's supposed to be anonymized, but it's very obvious that it's him. Not sure that he is 100% truthful, but most of it seems pretty genuine. The guy commenting on Ronnie's cycle also posted videos of other pros from that era, check it out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZTty-tCWTc"]Tom Platz Backstage Secrets of Pros [pt. 01] - YouTube[/ame]

I've seen it. Clearly Ronnie. And I believe he is telling the truth. As he got further into the 2000's I would think the doses and insulin use increased.

But he is clearly a genetic mutant, with a big wide frame. That is why he was so dominant. He knows about drugs but clearly is no rocket scientist. He just trained his ass off and followed the diet and drug protocol to a t.

I think the bodybuilder he references that took him to the next level and helped him with the drugs was Flex Wheeler by his own admission.

I believe the guru who helped him with diet/drugs he references is Chad Nichols. Just conjecture.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think the bodybuilder he references that took him to the next level and helped him with the drugs was Flex Wheeler by his own admission.

I believe the guru who helped him with diet/drugs he references is Chad Nichols.

Both of these are correct.
Not only did Flex infamously 'tell' him about the vitamins, it was Flex that talked to and convinced Nichols to help Coleman.

Flex, killed by his own sword, in a sense. Good sportsmanship though, wanted a level playing field.

Here is parts 2 and 3 of the Platz interviews:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VJnpUh_sRk"]Tom Platz Backstage Secrets of Pros [pt. 02] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZtHC90pvvE"]Tom Platz Backstage Secrets of Pros [pt. 03] - YouTube[/ame]

**broken link removed**

It's supposed to be anonymized, but it's very obvious that it's him. Not sure that he is 100% truthful, but most of it seems pretty genuine. The guy commenting on Ronnie's cycle also posted videos of other pros from that era, check it out.

yes no doubt, it s Coleman. Thanks for the url

**broken link removed**

I liked the guy's commentary to give perspective. That doesn't sound like all that much compared to what people on the internet think. I'm ashamed I used more AAS at one point than Ronnie freaking Coleman.

So 1500mg combined (750mg of which is test and the rest primo and dbol (or adrol) with 4iu gh a day. Insulin only on carb up days. I didn't hear tren/parabolan mentioned but I wasn't paying full attention.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate just how fun and likeable Ronnie always has been? He's just a big nice teddy bear. I freaking love the guy.

Last edited:
I liked the guy's commentary to give perspective. That doesn't sound like all that much compared to what people on the internet think. I'm ashamed I used more AAS at one point than Ronnie freaking Coleman.

So 1500mg combined (750mg of which is test and the rest primo and dbol (or adrol) with 4iu gh a day. Insulin only on carb up days. I didn't hear tren/parabolan mentioned but I wasn't paying full attention.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate just how fun and likeable Ronnie always has been? He's just a big nice teddy bear. I freaking love the guy.

winning Mr. O on 1.5g of gear a week

crazy :rolleyes:

AND no drugs in the off season. Very impressive! :D:D:D
I mean it worked for a genetic freak like Levrone, so why not for Coleman. Also, these guys did a lot of shows back then, so that cuts down on the offseason.

Another thing is that these videos were recorded when, 1996? Clearly Ronnie's PED use will have changed after that. I'm sure he was on much more gear for his 2002 physique.

I mean it worked for a genetic freak like Levrone, so why not for Coleman. Also, these guys did a lot of shows back then, so that cuts down on the offseason.

Another thing is that these videos were recorded when, 1996? Clearly Ronnie's PED use will have changed after that. I'm sure he was on much more gear for his 2002 physique.

Pretty sure Chad ramped the insulin and GH a bit along with a ton of food for Ronnie to come in 03 as a mutant.

To be honest though, it doesn’t take long to see when someone is special in this game. Ronnie was superb as a natural; crazy arms, v taper, very well proportioned. He just kept getting bigger and bigger.

Something vets on here have said a lot.

If a lot more younger guys can understand this (and it’s really hard to when you’re young); it’ll save them a lot of time, health and money. Then they’d take lower doses, be happy with a healthier, smaller but still great physique.

P.S- I Fkin sound old as hell lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I think Ronnie was natural until 97-98. That’s when he blew up obviously when he started to use hormones. But I mean these are the best or the best genetics in the worlds. Only maybe dillet and a few other guys can be in the same conversation. But Michael Lockett aswelll was a freak all natural

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear