over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tb500 .. any cartilage rejuvenation experiences

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Hey.. I know there has been repeated threads on this compound.. and much of the studies are very promising . But has anyone had any positive experiences on it actually reversing cartilage degeneration or regrowth.. my shoulder is a mess and after using numerous compounds it usnt getting better. I'm avoiding the dr since he will say it's bad and may need to be replaced.. I'm hoping for just even.marginal relief to keep lifting .. rows and back work dont hurt.. predominately pressing which I've had to lighten considerably.. I also going back to using pentosan as it did give me relief a year ago.. just need to be more consistent with it..

My shoulder ached, lost sleep, would feel better after training back, especially the next day. I used TB500,Adequan as well as most every other thing on these boards. And would have some relief while using them but the pain would be back after I quit using them. After years of trying to put off surgery I had a partial shoulder replacement (Ream and Run). I couldn't grow cartilage where there wasn't any, especially while still grinding away at it. Best of luck.

I ran both tb500 and bpc157 for a couple months. My knees which hurt for the past 25 years are more problem free than I can ever remember. It is about six months since I stopped and no apparent regression.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My shoulder ached, lost sleep, would feel better after training back, especially the next day. I used TB500,Adequan as well as most every other thing on these boards. And would have some relief while using them but the pain would be back after I quit using them. After years of trying to put off surgery I had a partial shoulder replacement (Ream and Run). I couldn't grow cartilage where there wasn't any, especially while still grinding away at it. Best of luck.

How does it feel? Have you been able to train well with it?

Does anyone know where to get TB-500?

I use bpc-157 alone, and I’d like to stack them knees and elbows are giving me issues.

Sucks getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn t help for m'y shoulders arthritis tb 500 and cpc 157

How does it feel? Have you been able to train well with it?

I was back in the gym training 3 appendages 8 days after surgery. That was 7 years ago. That is now my good shoulder and it feels normal. I have good range of motion , especially according to the Dr's. . I don't train as heavy as I used to or do anything else as heavy, but since I was in my 50's any way it seemed like a good reason to back down the weights. I am content enough, nothing last forever. I had a hell of a good run and am proud with what I learned about myself along the way.And I have learned a few effective things that keep me feeling like I am not quite ready to hang it all up.

Last edited:
Yeah my training anymore is very slow and controlled .. I still train intense going to failure .. but my reps are much higher.. 12 to 15 on most things.. even at 51 I'm still " trying to build muscle" but .....😉

Yeah my training anymore is very slow and controlled .. I still train intense going to failure .. but my reps are much higher.. 12 to 15 on most things.. even at 51 I'm still " trying to build muscle" but .....😉

Yea no more 6 rep sets. 59 here. Rest pause, controlled drop sets. Train more frequently with fewer set per workout. Can't be Superman forever.

I've never even heard of this compound but if it really regrows cartilage it's very interesting indeed. Going to look into it.

If you're going to be taking TB500 in hopes of regrowing cartilage I'd think it'd be a good idea to take a decent amount of hydrolyzed collagen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131