over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top Supps for Work Productivity

Smack

Scammer
Curious what supps y'all take for for work productivity, concentration and recall etc.

I've tried quite a few but want some things to help shorten the learning curve at a new job.

Modafinil doesnt do anything for me. ALCAR, DMAE and other cholines I dont really "notice" much but they may be helping... I tried a Malaysian/green Kratom and it gave me a pretty decent effect but I dont think I want to mess with those too much lol.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Modafanil works great, at least it does for me. I sometimes take it everyday, but recently I stopped and I'm waiting on an order of Adrafanil to come in....I know, Mod is probably better, and don't care. I use the following daily supps for work: ALA, ALCAR, L-theanine, Mag, Rhodiola, and Ashwagdha...probably spelled wrong. Sometimes I will throw in L-Tyrosine...which works just fine on it's own.

Fix your deficiencies first.

Vit D, B12, iodine (for thyroid), and magnesium. Run bloodwork and check these things quarterly just like other health markers.

Make sure you don’t have sleep apnea/ use cpap.

And get consistent sleep.

I can’t tell you how many guys are functioning suboptimally just because of the deficiencies/byproducts of being big. I have friends who are pretty big that are used to being tired all the time...not a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALCAR, BACOGNIZE (bacopa extract), ENERGY DRINK, phosphatidyl choline, ALPHA GPC

If modafinil did not work for u, which is not so surprising, u most likely carry the gene that mitigates the effectiveness of modafinil...but all hope is not lost. Modafinil is made up two chemical compounds. Try Armodafinil instead, Nuvigil. It’s made up of 1 chemical component. It’s stronger and has a bit more of a kick to it and it is long lasting.

Adderal was amazing for work productivity. The last six months I’ve been using Alpha Brain and lots of 5 hour energy because I’m working 70 hour weeks but the crash just isn’t worth it. For me the trouble with supplements for work is I tend to use more and use them more often past the point of diminishing returns. There is tons of great stuff that works if you just occasionally use them and don’t do anything regularly

EAA Alpha

Ashwagandha has had a profound affect on overcoming stress and elevating cognition.

EAA Alpha from Nutribio and amino obviously along with KSM-66 Ashwagandha and other added ingredients to help with work productivity via cognition, hydration etc.

Stacking the racetrams have been successful for me. 1200 mg Piracetram with 750 mg Aniracetram is one I’ve used. Also try Lions Mane mushrooms extract for learning support. I put 1200 - 3g in my coffee in the morning.

Fix your deficiencies first.

Vit D, B12, iodine (for thyroid), and magnesium. Run bloodwork and check these things quarterly just like other health markers.

Make sure you don’t have sleep apnea/ use cpap.

And get consistent sleep.

I can’t tell you how many guys are functioning suboptimally just because of the deficiencies/byproducts of being big. I have friends who are pretty big that are used to being tired all the time...not a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Sleeping with my mask the whole night is my biggest issue... But if there's anything that can help to offset that or benefit further I'd like to try.

Forgot to mention NOOPEPT, similar to but stronger than the racetams I believe

I would invest better in measures to sleep well. If you sleep and rest well you will not need drugs to perform better.

When my grand daddy died I cleaned out his dental office and I found over 1000 10 mg extended release dextrophetamine.

Is that what you told law enforcement and the jury? :)

There´s been discussion about products for work/productivity over at the preworkout thread which is very useful, if you have any questions or seek recommendations just ask Elvia, he´s a treasure trove of good info on the subject and has tried dozens of products.

If modafinil did not work for u, which is not so surprising, u most likely carry the gene that mitigates the effectiveness of modafinil...but all hope is not lost. Modafinil is made up two chemical compounds. Try Armodafinil instead, Nuvigil. It’s made up of 1 chemical component. It’s stronger and has a bit more of a kick to it and it is long lasting.

I tried Armoda and like Moda they both just made me a bit sweatier during the day.

Forgot to mention NOOPEPT, similar to but stronger than the racetams I believe

I second noopept, and I find intranasal noopept spray works best. Seems to lose effectiveness after a week in my experience, but most dont seem to have that problem.

Mike Arnolds formulation for Vicaine was magic for energy and focus. Flmodifinil, theacrine, caffeine, tianeptine, sunifiram and whatever else

I would invest better in measures to sleep well. If you sleep and rest well you will not need drugs to perform better.

I agree.

Throwing more drugs at the issue is not going to help in the long run. A lot of the drugs mentioned in this thread already bring their own problems.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear