over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gauls test suspension experiances

fatboy12

Newbies
experiances with gauls test suspension how did you take it?what dosages?were the gains simmilar to test prop?

They were great. I shoot 1ml about 2 hrs before working out. Smooth and painless. I prefer suspension to prop when comes to gaining.

Last week I shot my first dose of Test suspension. Although I can't tell you how it is in terms of gains (way to soon to tell) I can tell you that the stuff was GREAT. I should add that I shot one CC of test suspension with one CC of tren suspension 2 hours before my leg day. Lets just say the strength gains were better than anything I had ever experienced. I hack squatted 7 plates a side on the icarian hack for 10 good deep reps, free bar squatted 455 for 10 deep reps, and did 18 plates on the hammer strength hack squat and then did 25 minutes of HIT interval cardio on the step mill to fill the quads with blood. It was one of my best workouts in months and I attribute much of that to those 2 CC's pre work out LOL....

bottom line, the stuff is great, and ALL of Guals stuff is incredible. If they doubled there prices on each product, I would still buy from them. Its that good.

have fun with it bro, 1cc per day is all you need IMO

.75 twice a day in a slin pin. effin awesome. swole up like a tick and strength up daily.smoooooth too. never again w the water base nonsense.

I find it best at 1 to 1.25ml about two hours before I work out. I run prop all week so the suspension is just a daily kicker for the most part. It works pretty good. I wouldn't say your going to get amazing results off of it but its not junk either if that makes sense. It won't add 70lbs to your bench press but it does seem to aide in pumps and slight strength gains but I think a lot of it is simply placebo effect. It's well worth the money though.

Are you guys talking suspension, which is water based, or test no ester, which is oil based?

I am going to start some micronized water based test suspension. It's milky white like the water based winny. I make mine so no pain, and strong. I'm thinking about trying the oil based next, it's been a while since I've used oil and it's use to be painful.

i love their stuff too. its just i find the transfer to strile vial a bit messy but their stuff is great.

Are you guys talking suspension, which is water based, or test no ester, which is oil based?

I am going to start some micronized water based test suspension. It's milky white like the water based winny. I make mine so no pain, and strong. I'm thinking about trying the oil based next, it's been a while since I've used oil and it's use to be painful.

GAULS only has oil based products and they are all good.

Every transaction with gauls is smooth as butter. Their products are all awesome! Prices can't be beat! Fast, dependable t/a every single time. I love you, GAULS! HAHAHA :love:

its TNE and smooooth.

sorry dont mean to interupt the thread but i have heard of test sus water base. never heard of test no ester an oil base i am sure you dont mean test P GAULS is mentioned but when I click it here it takes me back to begining not sure if they are no longer a sponsor od why that is.

It's not test p. Gauls carries test suspension in oil, he went private and not taking anymore new customers.

Last edited:
They were great. I shoot 1ml about 2 hrs before working out. Smooth and painless. I prefer suspension to prop when comes to gaining.

I used it the same just for a pre wo boost, I did 1ml bi lat on lacking body parts. totally painless and has a nice kick to it!

It's not test p. Gauls carries test suspension in oil, he went private and not taking anymore new customers.

ok I understand its just in oil instead of water. Thank you I will look at other sponsors b/c I never seen it b4 I am a test P fan but I react to it (pain at site even when i cut it) and will try water base and like to try it in oil .

GAULS Test Suspension is the SHIT. It acts a LITTLE slower than water based, but it is still 100% active within 2 hours... All of GAULS oils are completely painless… Prop, Acetate, Suspension, and Enanthate are all flawlessly clear and smooth oils…

GAULS Test Suspension is the SHIT. It acts a LITTLE slower than water based, but it is still 100% active within 2 hours... All of GAULS oils are completely painless… Prop, Acetate, Suspension, and Enanthate are all flawlessly clear and smooth oils…

I am sold but they wont sell me any thanks for the info guys

For me, I've tried using 27g and 29g with no problems.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131