over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

steak recipes

mikelee12790

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok guys ive been working on grilling the best steak . After two years ive found my sweet spot and recipe what are your best most delicious steak recipes and if you have some badass sides i like to try some aswell

Rib-eye steak with Triple cooked chips, onion rings and peppercorn sauce...medium-rare

Thanks man im going to have to give it a shot what is triple baked chips?

I'm a purist, steak doesn't need a lot doing to it. Cracked black pepper, sear in a HOT pan on both sides until cooked rare (timing depends on thickness), add salt after cooking, not before. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, this is the step people overlook, you need the flesh to "relax" so it's juicy and tender. Sides of just fries and vine tomatoes heated in the pan for a few minutes suit me fine.

Fuck, I'm hungry now!

Thanks man im going to have to give it a shot what is triple baked chips?
Hesthon Blumenthal recipe....
From fat duck rest in UK 4 best in world
Cut chips put in cold salted water and just bring to boil... Then Remove pan from heat and allow the potato to cool in the water.... Make sure dosent go to soft to fry latter.... Drain well the potatoes..
In deep fat fryer put temp 130c..... Cook potatoes until ready.... Draing well again
They are ready to make crispy at 180 c hot oil ... [emoji4]

Bone in Ribeyes. Quick recipe. Coat with lemon juice. Apply tony chachare's, black pepper, garlic powder, celery salt, cayenne pepper liberally both sides. Put on green egg (ceramic cooker) and sear at 600 deg for 2 min. Flip and completely shut off vents / heat. Let sit in pit for 4 min for rare 7 min for well done (I use a temp probe)

Hesthon Blumenthal recipe....
From fat duck rest in UK 4 best in world
Cut chips put in cold salted water and just bring to boil... Then Remove pan from heat and allow the potato to cool in the water.... Make sure dosent go to soft to fry latter.... Drain well the potatoes..
In deep fat fryer put temp 130c..... Cook potatoes until ready.... Draing well again
They are ready to make crispy at 180 c hot oil ... [emoji4]

For those confused, chips are what they call thick fries in the UK, which I'm guessing is what these are.

1lb flank steak(or any of your choosing)

2 limes freshly squeezed
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
handful of cilantro
dash of red pepper flakes
dash of sugar
marinate for 4 hours. (i prefer 12+)

great with some jasmine rice

I'll take a nice thick cut of sirloin tip steak. Cover it in spicy brown mustard. Then use a dry rub over that. Most of the time is a bbq style rub. Sometimes I'll inject it with a marinade. Then let it marinade for a few hours to overnight. Then put it on my smoker for a few hours with Apple and jack Daniels wood

I understand all the marinades and smoking, BBQing etc for tougher cuts of meat, but for steak? Nah, get yourself some well aged grass fed rump steak and cook it rare.

I understand all the marinades and smoking, BBQing etc for tougher cuts of meat, but for steak? Nah, get yourself some well aged grass fed rump steak and cook it rare.

Rare blah I'll pass on that , my steak ends up melting in your mouth with a nice smoke flavor. Now it's a 2" thick cut or more also. If I'm doing regular cut steaks I'll just grill them without the smoke and marinade.

I do my chicken breast the same way sometimes.. Comes out moist as hell

IMG_20150510_170639_zps0k8lsyxw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is done less than I like it but reheated it's just right

**broken link removed**
Steak eggs and chips
My favorite dinner

I like keeping it simple. Kosher salt and some ground pepper rubbed on. Seared in butter or grilled.

-Remove steak from the fridge and let sit at room temp for 30-45min…this allows the heat to cook more evenly into the center of the steak (I prefer NY Strip or ribeye cut at 1.5inches thick…but any cut will do).
-Brush steaks with olive oil, and liberally apply kosher salt and fresh ground pepper on steak (all sides). (optional-I like to lightly sprinkle a few coffee grounds for extra flavor; don't overdo it)
-Preheat cast iron (or heavy metal) skillet on high heat for 2 minutes.
-Pat steaks with paper towel to remove any moisture on all surfaces.
-Place steak in the skillet and leave alone for 3 minutes (remains on high heat).
-Check underside of steak to ensure it's well seared.
-Flip the steak (once) for an additional 3 minutes….for a med-rare steak.
(optional- For best flavor flavor, throw in 2x sprig of thyme, and 1x clove of smashed garlic, and a pat of butter into the pan at the same time you flip the steak….baste the butter ontop of the steak while it's cooking during it's last 3 minutes.)
-Remove from skillet and allow the steak to rest for 8-10 minutes…if you cut into it sooner, the juices will just leak out.

Bon appetite!

Last edited:
I usually eat a 8-12 oz new York strip everyday...there are times when I really don't want to eat the damn thing but do anyway...

one thing I do to make things easier is sauté some onions(you can do mushrooms too,i don't like em.)in olive oil with salt and pepper.

you can do a big pan of em and refrigerate.
heat em up gently in the microwave as you need them thru the week.

been marinating my steaks in teriyaki the last couple weeks just to break the monotony.

I'm a purist, steak doesn't need a lot doing to it. Cracked black pepper, sear in a HOT pan on both sides until cooked rare (timing depends on thickness), add salt after cooking, not before. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, this is the step people overlook, you need the flesh to "relax" so it's juicy and tender. Sides of just fries and vine tomatoes heated in the pan for a few minutes suit me fine.

Fuck, I'm hungry now!

OK so- no.
Take some macademia nut oil and bath the steak in that. apply salt over the steak. let sit for 1 hour for a 1 pound steak

DO NOT APPLY pepper yet. Pepper actually will toughen up the seak-- salt alone will soften and tenderize it.

After an hour- apply coasrse ground pepper and some mccormacks steak seasoning. Sear each side 90 seconds, then turn off hit and take off grill. pour butter/ onions/ garlic and let sit about 2-3 minutes.

Let sit for a few minutes then eat:)

OK so- no.
Take some macademia nut oil and bath the steak in that. apply salt over the steak. let sit for 1 hour for a 1 pound steak

DO NOT APPLY pepper yet. Pepper actually will toughen up the seak-- salt alone will soften and tenderize it.

After an hour- apply coasrse ground pepper and some mccormacks steak seasoning. Sear each side 90 seconds, then turn off hit and take off grill. pour butter/ onions/ garlic and let sit about 2-3 minutes.

Let sit for a few minutes then eat:)

Never heard of mac nut oil on a steak. What does it do? Flavoring? Sounds damn good

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics