over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me get rich

pale ale

Newbies
I'm poor and I want to get rich, what opportunities are out there for me?
Tired of running into dead in.

This is such an open ended question.....

There are many other factors that need to be asked, some of them are:
1. What education do you have?
2. What career avenues have you tried in the past?
3. Are you truly focused on wealth?
4. Do you have any money making ideas?
5. Are you young and impatient?

Im not trying to sound rude here but I'm not too sure what responses you are expecting to receive. No one is going to give you a bag of money or a great career just cause you asked for it. Unfortunately that's not how life works.

If u want someone to hand u a bag of money, hold up a bank. If u want to get rich go to school, get a good education and find a good job.

My rant for the day

I have a collage education, enrolled back in school to gain more. I am 35. I just haven't had much luck the last four years with a career. I think I am getting frustrated. Trying to start my own Real Estate business and maybe my own Street Rod shop. I have tons of experience in both. I wont be able to do either until I get back on my feet. I figured instead of yelling in the streets or worst, I would type out a little frustration.
Sorry guys

If u want someone to hand u a bag of money, hold up a bank. If u want to get rich go to school, get a good education and find a good job.

I had a friend do that it didn't work out so well for him. I have a good education and the job hasn't been easy to come by for me.

If Real Estate is what you are good at and wish to do, why don't you work for an agency until you have enough credibility to go out on your own.
It's a good industry if you a a natural salesman and if you pick the right location to base your business.

By the way it's fine to vent your frustrations here lol, we all do it from time to time :D

I have a collage education, enrolled back in school to gain more. I am 35. I just haven't had much luck the last four years with a career. I think I am getting frustrated. Trying to start my own Real Estate business and maybe my own Street Rod shop. I have tons of experience in both. I wont be able to do either until I get back on my feet. I figured instead of yelling in the streets or worst, I would type out a little frustration.
Sorry guys

No worries, vent that's what we're here for. All I can say is stay focused, do what u love and u will never have to work a day in ur life.

king crab fishing on the berring sea? :D

unless you start your own business, the only other option in this shakey economy is to get a skill job or a degree that specializes in a field that always has jobs e.g. engineering, IT, nursing (anything in the medical field)..etc

king crab fishing on the berring sea? :D

unless you start your own business, the only other option in this shakey economy is to get a skill job or a degree that specializes in a field that always has jobs e.g. engineering, IT, nursing (anything in the medical field)..etc

I have a Tech degree from Wyotech and almost done with my Bachelors afterwards might get my Masters degree as well. Why not huh? I wish I could get both of the business I want up and going. It's tough for me to get any funding right now. Unless you know a private or hard money lender to help get my real estate business going.

Leave the states, It's no longer the land of opportunities.

I always wanted to move to another country. The learning another language thing is what deters me from doing so. Plus I don't know where to look.

Ky, but not a redneck. lol I live in Louisville, KY.

The honest to god truth...

MOVE.

Move to a major international hub. LA, NYC, London, Dubai, Etc. You live in a place that most of us do not consider "inhabitable", the ability for a career to come to fruition is drastically reduced in areas without large spending power.

The honest to god truth...

MOVE.

Move to a major international hub. LA, NYC, London, Dubai, Etc. You live in a place that most of us do not consider "inhabitable", the ability for a career to come to fruition is drastically reduced in areas without large spending power.

I agree. This is the solution I am contemplating and pretty much come to terms with after suffering the last two years in northeast FL. This may indeed be the main issue compounding the problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I agree. This is the solution I am contemplating and pretty much come to terms with after suffering the last two years in northeast FL. This may indeed be the main issue compounding the problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Geographical location I have found is the largest factor by far influencing level of SALARY based income (non capitol gains)...

I am primarily based now out of Dallas and Dubai after a short stint in LA, the sheer fact that my office in Dubai has allowed me to jump leaps and bounds in the business world and saved me a bundle on taxation too!

Someone I think mentioned working real estate, SIMPLE look into the highest average prices per square foot internationally for metropolitan wholes (not pockets of wealth)... It really is not complicated, find areas of affluence, associate yourself with wealth, work hard... And you will see your dreams start to develop. All you need are the basic tools, an education and not being a complete and total dumbass.

Answer these questions:

What do you love?

What are you passionate about?

Whatever you are passionate and in love at the same time, is the field that you should put your efforts!

Moving is a good idea, since a bigger consuming market is always helpful.

I have been to LV not as bad as I though but depending on the business that you want the options are limited.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws